Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

theis

Quote from: Variable on Jun 12, 2008, 06:24 PM
I kinda want to die in a shark attack. 

Funny you say that...

It would actually be my worst fear.

Variable

Im more scarred of dying on a hospice bed than I am a shark.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Jun 12, 2008, 09:33 PM

I kinda agree. I'd rather die by surprise, hopefully barely starting to realize what's going on before I'm gone. fuck having to lie in a bed with my family visiting and just waiting for me to pass away.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Yeah but what if the shark ate only half of you and you were stuck in a bed forever....UUGH!

I'm scared of drowning....

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 13, 2008, 02:33 AM

Yeah but what if the shark ate only half of you and you were stuck in a bed forever....UUGH!

i love swimming pools and lakes and shit, but drowning definitely would be one of the worst ways to go
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

whodunit?

I'm scared I'm gonna die browsing SHARINGLUNGS  :o

Jacob

with my luck, I'm probably gonna die while sitting on the toilet.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

Quote from: aenemic on Jun 13, 2008, 02:19 PM

Like Elvis.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 13, 2008, 06:20 AM

i love swimming pools and lakes and shit, but drowning definitely would be one of the worst ways to go

I hate lakes,unless wake boarding or jet skiing. But i'm a super strong swimmer,and the thought of drowning TERRIFIES me.

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Jun 13, 2008, 02:28 AM

I kinda agree. I'd rather die by surprise, hopefully barely starting to realize what's going on before I'm gone. fuck having to lie in a bed with my family visiting and just waiting for me to pass away.
exactly.  And I dont want my life to have zero chance of excitement or adventure.  I would rather die going, "well shit this hurts but its pretty cool" than "oh dear god why did they take EVERYTHING out of this room I could kill myself with"

lol good point.  I guess the  standard is that I have to die for a shark attack to be desirable

and to the whole drowning thing.  I used to be really scared of it.  but not anymore.  When I really think about it, it would be quick, the world around you would be calm and beautiful ( I guess the beauty depends on where you are) and I buy what they say about the euphoric feeling you get while you are drowning.  You might just be groovin out in the ocean pretending you are a fishy right before your last heart beat.  Not too shabby.

the toilet is actually the #1 place to have a heart attack.  Because when you bear down to get it out it stimulated your vaso vegal response which will initially speed your heart way up,then dramatically drop your heart rate.  So if your heart is already shitty.......no pun intended.......then you might just shit the can.....intended.

ToneDef

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jun 13, 2008, 06:54 PM

Like Elvis.

Uhuh. There's nothing wrong with dying on the toilet anymore. Not since the King did it.

There was such a stigma attached to it up to that point. Now I hope I do die on the shitter. If it's good enough for fucking Elvis...

The worst I can imagine are burning alive, munched by a shark or - the worst - eaten by a snake. Fuck. That. Shit.

Variable

Fuck elvis

but yeah, burning alive.  Not thanks

kalhan

i want to believe too... very interesting stuff

first thing that comes to my mind when i hear about something like this is the y2k... fuck, seriously... i thought that'd be epic... complete anarchy, chaos, all that shebang... but come year 2000, nothing... no fucking thing... i was so disappointed...

i remember my friends asking me if my computer was "y2k protected" and it wasn't (ofcourse) and they'd tell me that a computer can only count till 2000 years, then it goes back to 1900. heck, my computer said it was 1975 (i had windows then)

so, yeah, i'm going to be waiting patiently... when 2012 does come along, and assuming i haven't jumped off a building while flying on acid before that.

i should read up on this more, but a long time ago i thought that the whole idea of judgement day was really interesting... our teachers would tell us that we'd go to hell and burn for ever if we didn't do our homework, so i've had insomnia ever since i was in 2nd grade...

i need to choose what to believe... :)

Variable

or you could realize that just because you believe in something, doesn't make it true

kalhan

but you believe in it... so it doesn't really matter?

Variable

depends on what level you take your belief.  You brought up the Y2k.  I heard of people blowing their entire savings and going crazy becaues they thought it was the end of the world in a couple weeks.......so I would say that matters.

It makes sense to me not to "choose" what to believe.  Rather just know what you already believe based on your life experience.

derekautomatica

i think the whole 2012 thing is bullshit. but as far as our eco system going to shit, running out of petroleum, and politics i can see that greatly affecting us within the next four years. the whole world coming to an end subject is scary but i think we have alot of time before that comes close to happening. i mean look at the technology we have now, compared to 5 years ago. if it does come to that im sure we'll think of something to counter act that subject. and the whole crystal skull think completely blows me away...looks like some guy was bored in his garage and crafted a skully out of crystal, then the whole face/pryamid/city on mars come on seriously? have you ever heard of photoshop? and the robot head? i just thik its all bullshit and that there's just people out there trying to fuck with us and see our reactions. as far as that goes. i just think we, as a whole, are going to see some major changes in our world within the next four years fuck maybe within the next two years, who knows. things are changing every day and every day we're getting smarter or some are getting dumber but there's something changing every day. look at cars for instance. almost every major manufacturer has some sort of hybrid car...toyota,honda,lexus, etc. so what do i think will happen on 12 12 12...absolutely nothing, just like y2k everyone will pull their head out of their asses and say wow, what a waste of time.

but theres my opinion.

as far as dying goes i wanna got out in style much like the guys in devils rejects...not to that extent but like dying while racing or dying while im doing somthing cool. i dont wanna sit around in a bed waiting to die and seeing the looks on my families faces while im about ready to check out. 

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 10:32 PM
or you could realize that just because you believe in something, doesn't make it true

yeah man, religion is stupid.

Quote from: goldpony on Jun 03, 2008, 05:28 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jun 03, 2008, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 03, 2008, 10:49 AM
banging each other with sticks

Fantasy ?

:)

LMAO

I agree with trey, humans have an amazing capacity for survival and i think the only thing that will end it is a major disaster (asteroid/volcano). that or NK using a nuclear missile

or not. Society has been dumbed down by TV, movies, games, etc. I'm pretty most people wouldn't last, without tools bought from Walmart or some shitty place like that,  in the forrest for more than a week. I know I wouldn't and I want to learn. I need to know the basic surviving skills that society has taken away from me so I can use them when Big Brother starts hunting us down.

Most people are douchebags and don't care about anything except their cars, money, celebrity gossip, stupid shit. 2012 will be when society caves in to the NWO's way of life and we'll be slaves. FIGHT BACK!

And a couple of minutes after posting this, I found this video on another message board and it deals with the stuff we are talking about and some stuff I mentioned. Please watch.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pTg03gYK4[/youtube]

hmmm I suck at embedding youtube videos. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pTg03gYK4
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

LIFEAFTERDEATH