Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

fuck Gansta Rap, Marilyn Manson, and Neglectful parents. I blame Red Bull.

Started by Variable, Jun 06, 2008, 07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

coffee doesn't make your dick shrink.  It has actually been proven that black coffee ( not the gay mod ) is very healthy for you

LIFEAFTERDEATH

not for "you." for those people that made whatever article you read. Everyone is different. I'd subsitute a glass of orange juice every morning over black coffee in any lifetime and outlive adam himself.

Variable

Not true.  Coffee is loaded with anti oxidants and has been proven to prevent cirrhosis of the live, diabetes, and prostate cancer ( when drank black, and only one cup a day).  Thats good for EVERYONE.  Well, the last bit only for the males.  But you saying coffee is only good for some people is the same as me saying orange juice is only good for some people.  Try to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth, k.

deftoneskoen

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 03:37 PM
Not true.  Coffee is loaded with anti oxidants and has been proven to prevent cirrhosis of the live, diabetes, and prostate cancer ( when drank black, and only one cup a day).  Thats good for EVERYONE.  Well, the last bit only for the males.  But you saying coffee is only good for some people is the same as me saying orange juice is only good for some people.  Try to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth, k.

No, everything is different for everyone, period. And if your so interested and argumentive about it then why don't you dedicate your life to being a scientist and doing an experiment on what one cup of coffee every morning would do for you opposed to one cup of oarange juice every morning for any human beings life, whether their health is good or bad. you know whos gonna be healthier, its obvious, don't even play it. Honey Tea for MY strong drink.

moonlapse vertigo

this article is bullshit. why stir up problems over mere speculation? "frequent of consumption of energy drinks" is probably one of the last things connected to "toxic behavior." maybe its the alcohol and drugs that almost all these types of people do. yeah, that sounds right. just as many "non-toxic" (what a clever title, may i add) people drink Red Bull as "toxic" people.

honestly, what is the media going to pull out of their asses next?

"New Study Shows That 95% of males between the ages of 18 and 35 who regularly partake in anal sex are gay."

shocking.

Variable

^ thats my point.  It was a ridiculous article - report that made front page news
Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 14, 2008, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 03:37 PM

No, everything is different for everyone, period. And if your so interested and argumentive about it then why don't you dedicate your life to being a scientist and doing an experiment on what one cup of coffee every morning would do for you opposed to one cup of oarange juice every morning for any human beings life, whether their health is good or bad. you know whos gonna be healthier, its obvious, don't even play it. Honey Tea for MY strong drink.
Not everything is different for everyone , period.  You and I could both take a large dose of cyanide and be would both be dead,  period.  And the way we died would be the same, period.  Our cells would lose the ability to use oxygen, period.
You are right in that people have general chemistry differences in their bodies.  Some men naturally produce more testosterone than other men.  Some women more estrogen. I obviously was born with a bigger brain than you.  I get all of that.  However their are general truths that all of us in the field of science that you recommend I join accept as truth.  And a couple of those general truths are - antioxidants are good, and one cup of black coffee a day can prevent cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes, and prostate cancer.  Of course their are always exceptions.  But generally speaking, that is the way it works.

And how the fuck are you going to say that Im the one being argumentative about this?  You started it and are the one just talking shit for the sake of it.