Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wow these kids now adays!

Started by TheWatcher, Jun 06, 2008, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

QuoteDo you have children?

sorry.

no i dont. but y this question? do you think i am not allowed to talk on a topic i am not directly involved with? (also excuse that i dont read your question benevolently. but it happend so many times that people didnt allow me to discuss just because im not involved)

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 09:52 PM
first of all: i think it must be a consense that we all dont tolerate violence. the resitance i defend is non-violent of course.

[EXACTLY]

Bless us all.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Nailec

Quote from: wither-I on Jun 07, 2008, 10:01 PM
first of all: i think it must be a consense that we all dont tolerate violence. the resitance i defend is non-violent of course.

[EXACTLY]

Bless us all.

actually my statement is pretty wrong. if there ever again i guy like hitler comes and you have to chance to kill him, plz do it.

dont kill your teachers but plz kill evil dictators. its not seen as a murder, its a rescue^^

wither-I

people need reign... its part of the herd instinct.

sadly of course.

and this is where our bombasity derives from.
"Primal Nature"/
War is still today seen as "survival of the fittest" just ask "Nationalism" or your neighborhood patriot.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Quoteso don't call me a bad parent.

where have i? please read me benevolently.

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 09:21 PM

QuoteLuckily I'm a great mom with awesome kids.

bad argument. i cant falsify this ;)

And I dont believe in hardcore violence,I'm hugely against war and will not watch any movies with war involved. But i do believe you can discipline your child. I dont mean beat them till they are unconscious or bruised or bleeding,but a pop on the butt. And all that "time out" bullshit...give me a break. Verbally can sometimes hurt them more than a hand on the butt. 

And the reason I ask if you have children,is because it's sooo easy to say "oh im gonna be like this and do this and teach my child this",but when the time comes,things dont go exactly as you plan and your child doesn't do exactly what you thought they would do. Having children is a live and learn situation,and you never know how things will go till you have them.

samson simpson

devilinside

LOL..yeas..beating ur child TOO hard will change his race and make him sexually attracted to little kids. LOL ewww

samson simpson

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 11:17 PM
LOL..yeas..beating ur child TOO hard will change his race and make him sexually attracted to little kids. LOL ewww

but....theyll be able to do this anddddd buy you a house in Nepal.

I say beatem till they scream betty

devilinside

I wonder if he learned that backing away from his dad?? Hmmmmmmm.....

*ponders*

samson simpson

naw, his pet mouse that his dad killed gave him that idea..he does it for JUSTICE in the name of all evil parents

goldpony

again, it all comes down to effective communication, as in any relationship. if you want to raise your kid without hitting, this is what it takes. it also helps to take an active interest in their lives rather than just treating them like a dog. at the same time, your kid has to respect you and if you give respect, you get respect.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

samson simpson

im not a parent but i see that most kids (that twats age) definition of respect means staying up until 9 & watching TV or not wanting to bath or some shit .....

if i was that kids dad or that womans husband and that was mine,  id be in jail for punching that little bastard right in the back of the neck

devilinside

LOL! I do agree that a child's idea of "respect" is really just them getting their way.

lithium

in a few years that kid will have a dick in his mouth and bad drug habits
💩

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on Jun 09, 2008, 07:31 PM

;D ;D ;D

Nailec

my guess is he will be a clever kid that has learned to think for himself rather than letting himself control by some teachers or whatever.

and id like to punch yor for mentioning homsexuality and drug abuse in one line. the homophobia on this board is scary

goldpony

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 09, 2008, 10:04 PM

my guess is he will be a clever kid that has learned to think for himself rather than letting himself control by some teachers or whatever.

and id like to punch yor for mentioning homsexuality and drug abuse in one line. the homophobia on this board is scary

did you ever suck dick for coke?!? boo this man off the stage
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 09, 2008, 10:04 PM

What's your deal with teachers pushing kids around? You get pushed around by a teacher?? This has nothing to do with teachers,but that's all you keep bringing up for some reason.

And look at you wanting to use violence....I thought that wasn't the way???

deafnotes

is it true white people raise their kids spoiled? lol in american you cant hit your kids. in the other country you can hit your kids

Nailec

QuoteAnd look at you wanting to use violence....I thought that wasn't the way???

ahaha sorry. that was my internet-me ;)