Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wow these kids now adays!

Started by TheWatcher, Jun 06, 2008, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 03:32 PM
I think for myself, thanks.  But if you care to give some rhyme or reason for that statement then I would be more than happy to make you look like an idiot as well.

You could try to make some egotistical comeback like you do to everyone else on the board because you lost your libido and so the only thing that follows you is your hatred, always trying to prove people wrong over nothing, when your only real enemy is yourself, that which you don't realize yet, always looking for the easy popular comeback, never any originality or style, provoking and selling hatred, wearing it on your sleave, condoning everything wrong with the world. Go ahead.

Variable

Thats not a rhyme or reason for anything that you said.  Try again.  This time, try using your brain.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 04:14 AM
Well people forget.  People start to live very comfortable and removed lives.  Gives people too much time to think about the way the world should be instead of the way the world is.  It is our responsibility to our children to raise them in a safe and enjoyable environment.  But at the same time educate them in such a manner that they can appreciate how it is they got where they are. 

I think negative reinforcement can be a great tool if used properly.  I believe in strict disciplined environments too.  But what I think you are describing may be a bit too strict for my taste.  I want kids to be guided in a way where they can understand logic and reason and make thier own beliefs on the world so that they truly are their own beliefs.  I wouldn't want them to feel forced or brainwashed into believing what you and I believe are right, just to have them rebel against it for the sake of rebellion.  Hopefully if you taught them proper history ( so that they could see how bad some people had it (( im guessing wither - i slept through most of his history classes )) and see where they are now ) taught them basic morals, and taught them reason and logic.  They probably would grow up to believe in democracy and freedom.  And they also probably wouldn't be able to be sweet talked into totalitarianism very easily either.

i agree. just let us elaborate, what we mean with "teach".

i mean its not a frontal, one sided thing in the way that i tell my kid what it has to do. with my children hopefully it will be more a conversation. i try to leed them to reach morality, virtues and the other important stuff. perhaps my own morality is seen totally wrong in the generation of my children. so i dont want them to think the same way i do.
well you and I probably have no idea what we are in for seeing as how neither of us actually have children.  But yeah our kids probably will see many faults in our generation.  But thats ok, their are certain things that need to be let go of.  Its all in the natural progression of society.  I just think you and I see eye to eye on that if we do not teach our kids proper morals and virtues that they may become weak,and their view of the world may be distorted.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 15, 2008, 02:36 AM
Thats not a rhyme or reason for anything that you said.  Try again.  This time, try using your brain.

trey, I don't play, it's no wonder you trust in the police thugs, goverment drugs, and the corruption raging this eruption / your brain is washed, you can't even see, i'll pray for your blashphemy. Luv is what god has shown, and to those who see, his majesty is known!

Variable

Ross, you sucked the last two times that you left the board because of me.  And you will suck when you do so again in a couple weeks.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
Ross, you sucked the last two times that you left the board because of me.  And you will suck when you do so again in a couple weeks.

Your delussions, allussions, and illussions are still the same. you to me are a Trifle.

Variable

yeah im sure life confuses you all the time.  but since you are too confused to actually contribute to the topic on hand, lets just be done here.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 16, 2008, 01:08 PM
yeah im sure life confuses you all the time.  but since you are too confused to actually contribute to the topic on hand, lets just be done here.

It's funny how everything you make up and create and hate about me is precisely what you hate about yourself. Try harder when you hate, get some flames going, heat it up, scoll me. Try.

White Pwny

Scoll is NOT a word.   Try again.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Nailec

devilinside

I think you're a rookie if you don't know who it is!

(unless ur bein sarcastic)

Variable

the nice thing about ross is that he unifies the board in a common disgust for stupidity.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 17, 2008, 07:00 PM
Scoll is NOT a word.   Try again.

What?  I scoll myself in the bathtub with soap and spittle.

Variable

unless you are bilingual, no you don't.

oldgentlovecraft

Variable

Nailec

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 17, 2008, 09:26 PM
I think you're a rookie if you don't know who it is!

(unless ur bein sarcastic)

sorry. cant remember

Variable

well I cant really blame you.  He has had like 10 names since I have been here

Nailec

Quote from: Variable on Jun 18, 2008, 06:25 AM
well I cant really blame you.  He has had like 10 names since I have been here

tell me. perhaps i remember and like to greet him.from what i see here, this rookie seems to be a fool

no offense, newfag

derekautomatica

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 01:30 AM
If I woulda done that to my mom when I was a kid,she woulda beat the shit outta me. Seems to me like that kids an overly dramatic spoiled fucking brat. He has no right talking to her the way he did,he's acting as her equal when he in fact is not. And this is only one side of the life they live,this kid could be like this every fucking day and it probably drains the shit out of that woman. Help is definitely needed.

well put, that kid seems like he gets his way and the times he doesnt he flips out. he just looks like a spoiled little bitch in need of a serious beat down. i dont care what the situation is, you never hit a woman, not even your own mother your own flesh and blood. sorry but thats uncalled for.