Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You can't eat money

Started by wither-I, Jun 09, 2008, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

dont know what happened to the previous topic i created but anywho.....

motherfuckin' world issues...

logic. reason. spirit. affection.

"creation is rebellion"

discuss...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Ras Juda Selassie I

them belly full but we hungry
a hungry mob is a angry mob

the cost of living gets so high
rich and poor they start to cry

Fireal1222

marijuana is a very dangerous drug

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Ras Juda Selassie I

It's the most dangerous of all. It's the healing of the nations. When you smoke it it reveals you to yourself. It shows you who you are, that can scare most. It opens your mind to love. It brings you closer to god. in these times, that is very dangerous.

wither-I

Quote from: Ras Juda Selassie I on Jun 10, 2008, 02:49 AM
It's the most dangerous of all. It's the healing of the nations. When you smoke it it reveals you to yourself. It shows you who you are, that can scare most. It opens your mind to love. It brings you closer to god. in these times, that is very dangerous.
could not agree more with this philosophy!

all i see is the walls of an endless barrel to full control.
things are getting strange.
and there is little hope in the Proles!

its all about the "cool and the comfort"
people will suck the most wretched dick for security and trend!
money fits only to the "fake" things in life, nothing else

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deafnotes

i cant believe my fellow people in america in the early 1900 was one of the reasons why marijuana was banned
lol

Ras Juda Selassie I

I grew up in a house without one damn drop of alcohol, and it's still that way, quite pissy i must say, so i never discovered it until high school and didnt care for it that much and still dont. but about the HERB, since it's illegal, i found out about it in 8th grade, and i loved it the very first time, and i still do, and still will until forever, but if it were legal and in stores like alcohol and shit and you had to be like 21 or whatever to buy it, than that would be pissy, seems it would be harder to get a hold of, considering you have a good dealer now which i do, so it's always there, and it always was and always will be, and if it gets to the point where i need to then ill just grow it, you cant say that about alcohol.

Ras Juda Selassie I

It's pretty easy to get away with smoking the plant anywhere, even strict places, just keep it cool. its fucked up of course that its illegal for a million reasons but most of all just because it all goes back to creation and god and the fact that the only man that has any power over me is the most high and to all those opressors looking for dollar bills they aren't going to make it to heaven. I forgive them though because thats just how i am, where im going, i have to forgive. but they, they wont be there.

tarkil

Hey hey hey... Ross.... Now that was a long time !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

whodunit?

theis

Crazylegs