Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone Dying of Cancer of HIV? Well here you go

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 13, 2008, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

Two scientists at Albert Einstein College of Medicine discovered a way to cure cancer, aids and all other viral diseases through a blood cleansing process. There has been a complete blackout in the media about this, and their findings have been completely supressed due to the strong hand of the pharmaceutical industry and the moneymakers.

In 1990, an astounding discovery was reported at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman, resulting in Patent No. 5,188,738 being issued in 1993 entitled "Alternating Current Supplied Electrically Conductive Method and System for Treatment of Blood and/or Other Body Fluids and/or Synthetic Fluids with Electric Forces.". Their research work involved an in vitro & in vivo human Blood Electrification process, which electronically sterilizes the blood, resulting in all known pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungus, being completely eliminated! Their research had been anticipated 24 years earlier in 1973 with the research involved in Patent No. 3,753,886. Not surprisingly though, due to the stranglehold, that the Pharmaceutical Cartel has in the U.S., this revolutionary clinical data was almost totally suppressed. Other than a few News Articles such as the Science News: Mar. 30, `91 pg. 207, Longevity: Dec. `92/pg. 14, and Houston Post: Mar. 20, '91 /Sect. A-10, plus the Patent No. 5,188,738, there has been a complete BLACKOUT since then in the News Media about this powerful medical technology.

Iknow it sounds too good to be true but I believe it. I'm about to order one of these devices (only about $40) and see how it goes. For more information check out this video by the man who invented it.

http://www.dark-truth.net/videos/suppressed-medica-science-cure-aids-hiv-cancer.html

blondie

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 13, 2008, 05:01 PM
I'm about to order one of these devices

did you get the aids from being a gay?

Variable

lol, blondie beat me to it by like 5 sec

but woh dude.  You should probably think twice before "zapping" your body in order to "sterilize" your blood.  There are many bacteria and enzymes and whatever else that your body needs for survival.  there is no doubt in my mind that Pharmaceutical companies would like to keep a cure on the DL.  However that does not make this legit.  You should probably talk to a trusted doctor before wasting your money on something like this. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jun 13, 2008, 05:28 PM
lol, blondie beat me to it by like 5 sec

but woh dude.  You should probably think twice before "zapping" your body in order to "sterilize" your blood.  There are many bacteria and enzymes and whatever else that your body needs for survival.  there is no doubt in my mind that Pharmaceutical companies would like to keep a cure on the DL.  However that does not make this legit.  You should probably talk to a trusted doctor before wasting your money on something like this. 

Actually like 6 minutes and some change...but whose counting....

Variable

well after I saw I got beat I went and watched a few min of that video.  You must forgive my mistake

Jacob

at first I believed this, even though it sounded a little too good, but when he started talking about God and the Bible I changed my mind. also, the whole "cleanse your body, live another 100 years" thing is just ridiculous. it sounds like something the scientologist would come up with.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jun 13, 2008, 05:36 PM
well after I saw I got beat I went and watched a few min of that video.  You must forgive my mistake

forgiven

Fireal1222

personally. i think they can cure just about anything with the technology we have today..

its sad though that our government is so corrupt that it is easy for us to believe that they would hold back different types of cures and medicines from the masses

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jacob

yeah, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there was a cure for cancer and hiv.

Quote from: Variable on Jun 13, 2008, 05:28 PM

about halfway through the video he starts talking about things you shouldn't eat while you're using this thing. like garlic for example. apparantly garlic becomes a deadly poison when your blood is sterilized....
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

yeah well I didn't get past the babbling idiot at the beginning of the video.  Im just saying, a 2nd or 3rd opinion would probably be a good idea.
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 13, 2008, 06:13 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 13, 2008, 05:36 PM
thanks

forgiven
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 13, 2008, 06:21 PM
personally. i think they can cure just about anything with the technology we have today..

its sad though that our government is so corrupt that it is easy for us to believe that they would hold back different types of cures and medicines from the masses

well im sure that your belief is not based on any science.  And I don't think its the government doing it.  As far as I understand it, polio was the last major chronic illness cured.  And an industry that was making millions ( think of the time ) went out of business over night.  So the industry that banks off disease today, does not want to make the mistake of letting something be cured again.

lithium

while you're at it, order you one of them neat time travelin' contraptions too!
💩

theis

Variable

LIFEAFTERDEATH

In a world where money is life of course thats the answer. It's abc's. even for certain diseases they've got a starting medicine thats not that good and it keeps moving up to the highest best cure which is obviously the most money. The answers are all in your face. The ignorance. But it's okay, i've found a way to live off the earth and reject all the temptations and evil's of babylon, thats the best way, the most healthy way, reject their sins, their bad foods and drugs, and alcohol and slothy lifestyle of tv and all that diseases in itself. That's what causes those life problems anyway. but to the ones that don't know yet, they of course deserve the best treatment they can get, but the goverment has no mercy, they stop at nothing, nothing.

kalhan

this is bull

y2k and bird-flu on the other hand...

Variable

Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 14, 2008, 05:01 AM

reject their sins, their bad foods and drugs, and alcohol and slothy lifestyle of tv and all that diseases in itself. That's what causes those life problems anyway.

But internet message boards are totally legit?  You're an idiot.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 03:40 PM
Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 14, 2008, 05:01 AM

reject their sins, their bad foods and drugs, and alcohol and slothy lifestyle of tv and all that diseases in itself. That's what causes those life problems anyway.

But internet message boards are totally legit?  You're an idiot.

Does it feel good to kill??

Variable

well biggie, im not sure what that has to do with anything.  But I guess it gives us an insight to your intellect.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Variable on Jun 15, 2008, 02:34 AM
well biggie, im not sure what that has to do with anything.  But I guess it gives us an insight to your intellect.

I'll pray for you.
I forgive you.
but still, your sins in vain arent going to get you to heaven.
SHEOL.

Oldnewtype

If you watch the whole thing it all makes sense, you cant take sections like his example on the bible out of context. it returns your blood to basically the same state as when you come out of the womb. if you're young enough and careful, by the time you double in age im sure you will have re-adapted to the majority of the normal bacteria in your blood.

And im not gay, i dont have cancer or any major illness for that matter. but when you think of the horrindously creepy truth that biological warfare is on the horizon, I think this is a VERY good thing to have around. Not to mention the equally high possibility of a widespread government-issued virus, which not only would be extremely convient and internationaly recognized as a justifiable act (even if the lies are seen through) but also profitable, your world leaders only concern.

So yeah im gonna get one, if nothing else just to see a look on a doctors face when i go to get a blood test.