Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone Dying of Cancer of HIV? Well here you go

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 13, 2008, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

this guy might just turn into the biggest mass murderer in world history

Oldnewtype

Variable

22.  I have also been working in health care for over 4 years.

Oldnewtype

hahaha. that explains alot then.

the biggest mass murder in world history is the people keeping you under control. All of your patients who have ever died of cancer or aids, their blood is on the hands of your rulers.

Nailec

y dont you troll around in those other conspiracy threads?

has cancer anything to do with how clean your blood is?

Quotethe biggest mass murder in world history is the people keeping you under control.

im pretty much sure that variable will respond to it better than i could.
but let me say that if some german told me that, cruelthings would happen.

those statements is what happens, if someone gets his complete education of the internet

Oldnewtype

HAS CANCER GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW CLEAN YOUR BLOOD IS? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!!!

OF COURSE IT DOES!   IF YOU HAVE CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD, YOU   WILL   DIE.

you know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

Heres some truth buddy; they dont give a fuck about you, they care about themselves and power. nothing more.

but yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though. I feel like a fucking cow in a slaughter house. I'm in here getting shot in the head with you all right behind me in line, and instead of realizing what the fuck is going on you all just wait in line to be shot next. If you don't care about future generations thats on your conciousness, not mine.

And to be honest you're right. I'll take education from the internet over the most decrepit and botched national education system in the world any day.

Oldnewtype

anyway, back on the subject of your 21st century mutated blood cells....

"In 1900, Karl Landsteiner, a physician in Vienna, Austria, noted that the sera of some individuals led to the 'discovery' of ABO blood types." (Ref 1) Essentially, he noted a distinct difference in viscosity/pH level or the clotting factors of blood. Later on his students "discovered" the AB blood type. Then, in 1940, the "Rhesus Factor" (D-Protein) was detected. In truth, there is only one blood type among humans, and that is type AB. Anything else is a mutation due to copper deficiency.
       As each generation has been deprived and depleted of copper, the mutated genes/proteins have become weaker. These mutations of the blood and other structures that have manifested over the generations, is used as supporting evidence for the fraudulent "Evolution Theory". The mutated blood types of A, B, and O and the presence of the "Rhesus Factor" are used to establish a lineage/correlation of the vast majority of the human population to the man-apes. This correlation does not exist, since humans are created solely with blood type AB, and the man-apes do not carry this blood type."

In their multitudes of "scholarly" medical works there is virtually always mention of missing and "variant" proteins in regards to different diseases. Copper deficiency causes "variant" malformed, missing, damaged DNA/proteins, and is responsible for virtually EVERY "disease" and symptom manifesting now, accelerating aging and death. Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, MS, mental depression, diabetes, autism, other neurological diseases, ADD, ADHD, pancreatic & digestive problems, vision problems, hemophilia, bleeding disorders, anemia, low hormone production, Cystic Fibrosis, many other 'birth defects', cancer, bone & muscle degenerative conditions, shortened lifespan, heart/cardiovascular disease, heart attack, stroke, allergies, respiratory illness, kidney disease, hearing and visual problems, and the list goes on. These things happen gradually over time, so we do not suspect we are slowly being poisoned.

Nailec

QuoteThey proclaim themselves to be God, and His Christ, the chosen ones to rule over the earth. Their fronts, their rulers of countries, and their representatives and officials, gather together in corroboration, even the "church" is in submission. Together they perform counterfeit miraculous signs and wonders, in order to deceive the world and to bring in their "New World Order". Now their time has come. Their day has come, the time for them to be punished. Through the power and authority of the Lord our God, it is time to destroy the destroyers.

just something of the same article. you quotet above.

Quotebut yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though

your argumentation is so weak dude. you need to prove that you know the truth.

be know the truth cant be the beginning of any argument. the premise cant be the conclusion. thats called a petitio principii and it equals "epic fail"

if you would be some left wing guy i could somehow understand that you want to abolish your government because they got some reasons at least (like anticapitalism, individual freedom etc.)

and dont see yourself as morally superior to us. in fact youre a fascist if you think that only a small circle knows the truth and others are the idiots.

its not very hard to find injustice in the us system i guess. there is no need to make up anything.

Nailec

Quoteyou know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

well the nazis told us that the jews are causing every evil in the world.

hitler would have been so proud of you.

Nailec

ok it wasnt that hard to prove youre a fucking antisemit

QuoteThe poisoners are playing God. They rebel against God and everything that is God and truth. They hate God and they hate the Christ. They are of that line that we've been warned against time and time again...they are of the line that was disinherited 2000 years ago. They do not worship the One and Only True God, our Father in Heaven. They worship that which is evil -- demons, idols, and earthly material things. They are anti-Christ – they are many.  They are not of the line that authored the books of the Bible. If they were of this line they would adhere to and live by the laws and writings of His servants and the prophets, and would be Christian Jews today. But these Jews are not Christian Jews because they had no hand in writing the Word. (Though, they have tampered with some of the books in order to fulfill their agenda.)  In defiance of God they authored their own self fulfilling laws and rituals as found in their books of Talmud and Kabala, those books that go back to an ancient place and time – to Babylon.  Today they are known as Illuminati, Elite, proponents of their "New World Order", and other secret sects and secret societies. These secret groups derive their workings, rituals, symbolism, and traditions from the Talmud and Kabala. They work in secrecy, for the people will be repulsed and angry at what they do. They are liars, murderers, thieves, deceivers, and they destroy the earth and mankind.

i just quoted from the same page you quoted from

http://members.cox.net/c.bouthillier/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm

Oldnewtype

you completely and totally misinterpreted and exaggerated the meaning of my message. i left that section out for a reason, because i dont believe the part particularly about the talmud and kabbalah, but YOU went and dug it up and insinuated i believe it. quit trying to make me your enemy.

Oldnewtype

ps whose more capable of being a nazi? Me, the bass player and burger cook, or your national leaders?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nailec

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 25, 2008, 07:02 AM
you completely and totally misinterpreted and exaggerated the meaning of my message. i left that section out for a reason, because i dont believe the part particularly about the talmud and kabbalah, but YOU went and dug it up and insinuated i believe it. quit trying to make me your enemy.

if youre argumentation and the argumentation of the antisemit are one and the same then how shall i be your friend?

like i said. use your critic potential to reveal the real unjustice in your system. join the local antifa group or found one.  there is enough out there you can protest against but the government creating diseases that goes to far.

i mean. since when did the mightiest in the world make us have cancer and stuff? how is it possible that in every single country people die from diseases. y do presidents die and not get 120 years old.

your view on the world is simple, dangerous and you will never get the complexity of history, society, psychology, philosophie. because for you everthing is determined and controlled.

step back, stop reading in the internet. read this for example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

tarkil

Damn Cory (that's your name right), you're such a tool that's crazy....
Do you honestly believe in the shit you're writing ?

I'm completely aware that governments tend not to want what's best for us, but power , glory and money... But shit man, what you're saying is like the biggest load of crap I ever read.... Thinking that there's an organization behind everything that's going bad in the world is just plain stupid and ignorant... Honestly man....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oldnewtype

I'm not saying the government is responsible for EVERYTHING bad in the world, but the US government is indeed evil, HAS been poisoning us for hundreds and hundreds of years, and is 100% an enemy of the US constitution. You don't have to believe what I said, but you're not going to change my opinion either.

its solid fact that type a, b, and o blood are copper deficient mutations of the AB blood we all started out with.
its fact that in a balanced, slightly alkaline environment, 90% of diseases today can't exist. its fact that the food you eat almost anywhere in the world is created in a way to deny your body of copper. I can understand it being hard to believe something so crazy but there are far too many supporting facts for me to remember them all.

While on mind, have you ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones? They were erected in june 79 by an "unkown party" , and is engraved with ten guidelines in English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Ancient Chinese, and Russian.

- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature*
    - Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    - Unite humanity with a living new language.
    - Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    - Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    - Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a one world court
    - Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    - Balance personal rights with social duties.
    - Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    - Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

*In order to achieve a population of 500,000,000, 90% of all people would have to die. The world is currently over a population of 6.6 billion.

Like I said I don't care if you guys believe me or not but I'm going to keep throwing this shit in your face anyway. I'm a fucking burger cook, I'm not the one whose going to be coming into your home to take your guns and freedom of speech.

Variable

Yeah well im in the military.  And I sure as shit am not going to be taking your weapons and freedom of speech either.  I swore to support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the united states.  Not some evil society.  You would do good to remember that.

Variable

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 24, 2008, 05:24 PM
HAS CANCER GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW CLEAN YOUR BLOOD IS? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!!!

OF COURSE IT DOES!   IF YOU HAVE CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD, YOU   WILL   DIE.

you know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

Heres some truth buddy; they dont give a fuck about you, they care about themselves and power. nothing more.

but yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though. I feel like a fucking cow in a slaughter house. I'm in here getting shot in the head with you all right behind me in line, and instead of realizing what the fuck is going on you all just wait in line to be shot next. If you don't care about future generations thats on your conciousness, not mine.

And to be honest you're right. I'll take education from the internet over the most decrepit and botched national education system in the world any day.
actually cancer really doesn't have much to do with your blood.  Its the tumor that kills you.  It seems like an obvious statement.  But I guess you need to hear it.  Cancer is not a blood borne pathogen. 

And those diseases you speak of have been around way before any of the little clubs you claim to be taking over the world.  diabetes was discovered by the ancient greeks.  They found that certain people were sick and it made them urinate ALL THE TIME.  So they tasted the urine and discovered that it tasted sweet.  From then on that is how Diabetes was diagnosed.  I doubt you can actually believe that science had advanced\ far enough for world leaders to try and oppress their people by creating diabetes.  No that diabetes is a drug that can be made in a lab anyways.  Cancer and Autism have been documented since written history too. You cant honestly believe that "the government" made these.
Quote from: Nailec on Jun 24, 2008, 12:06 AM

those statements is what happens, if someone gets his complete education of the internet
lol, that made my day.  It is so true

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 25, 2008, 08:20 AM
i mean. since when did the mightiest in the world make us have cancer and stuff? how is it possible that in every single country people die from diseases. y do presidents die and not get 120 years old.
This is actually a really good point. 

You do realize that Ronald Reagan had Alzheimers, right?