Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone Dying of Cancer of HIV? Well here you go

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 13, 2008, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

Quote from: Variable on Jun 26, 2008, 06:15 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Jun 25, 2008, 08:20 AM
i mean. since when did the mightiest in the world make us have cancer and stuff? how is it possible that in every single country people die from diseases. y do presidents die and not get 120 years old.
This is actually a really good point. 

You do realize that Ronald Reagan had Alzheimers, right?

the point is. our arguments are worthless. the would simply say that this is a lie in order to make us believe were all equal

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 24, 2008, 07:15 PM
QuoteThey proclaim themselves to be God, and His Christ, the chosen ones to rule over the earth. Their fronts, their rulers of countries, and their representatives and officials, gather together in corroboration, even the ?church? is in submission. Together they perform counterfeit miraculous signs and wonders, in order to deceive the world and to bring in their ?New World Order?. Now their time has come. Their day has come, the time for them to be punished. Through the power and authority of the Lord our God, it is time to destroy the destroyers.

just something of the same article. you quotet above.

Quotebut yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though

your argumentation is so weak dude. you need to prove that you know the truth.

be know the truth cant be the beginning of any argument. the premise cant be the conclusion. thats called a petitio principii and it equals "epic fail"

if you would be some left wing guy i could somehow understand that you want to abolish your government because they got some reasons at least (like anticapitalism, individual freedom etc.)

and dont see yourself as morally superior to us. in fact youre a fascist if you think that only a small circle knows the truth and others are the idiots.

its not very hard to find injustice in the us system i guess. there is no need to make up anything.

How about you prove that there ISN'T a huge increase of cancer within most Americans? Or how it's NOT what is killing most Americans [don't know the rates in other countries]? You can't right? Though so....because there IS a huge increase of cancer. It is how most of us will die. Why? What is cancer? Why are we all getting it? Can it be all this fucking WIFI? RADIATION floating everywhere around you. Humans aren't meant to have all this radiatun disruption going throught their bodies. Radiation from your cell phone [of which the govt can also follow you], microwaves, coming out of your wall outlets, etc.

And of course it is very hard to find injustice within our system because most Americans DONT CARE. You're from another country, so you don't know, but I can tell you that most people care about gas prices, their car, their body image, TV, celebrities, sports, etc. We're all being entertained from the true horrors that are happening.

And can you please stop with this whole us being antisemetic tirade you're going on and on about. I actually don't like the ZIONISTS within ISRAEL that use this word to make people feel bad for them. They want to take over the middle east because, you know, they are the land of the "chosen people" *rolls eyes*. Notice how I didn't say JEWS. I like Jews. I like latkas and their crazy ass  hairstyles. You don't know anything about what I do and don't hate.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 24, 2008, 07:21 PM
Quoteyou know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

well the nazis told us that the jews are causing every evil in the world.

hitler would have been so proud of you.

Just how BUSH told us that terrorists [who is a terrorists? whats terrorism? FOX news and other MSM are the ones terrifying me with all this terrorism talk] are causing every evil in this world.

And good job for even mentioning that Cory is even closely related to nazism [is that a word?? hhaha] What a good way to hide and cover your own insecurities by using this lame excuse.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jacob

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 06:55 AM
You're from another country, so you don't know, but I can tell you that most people care about gas prices, their car, their body image, TV, celebrities, sports, etc. We're all being entertained from the true horrors that are happening.

what does him being from another country have to do with anything? like it's only the US who have TV's, celebrities and sports to draw their attention away from the governments foul play?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jerry_Curls

Ok fine then. The whole fucking world is blinded by entertainment. SORRY.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

pissedandpierced

A friend of mine went to Download and Kid Rock pulled out, there was a rumour going around that Kid Rock is HIV positive and that's why but I explained to my friend that Tommy Lee gave Pamela Hep C and Kid Rock may have caught that.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Nailec

QuoteHow about you prove that there ISN'T a huge increase of cancer within most Americans? Or how it's NOT what is killing most Americans [don't know the rates in other countries]? You can't right? Though so....because there IS a huge increase of cancer. It is how most of us will die. Why? What is cancer? Why are we all getting it? Can it be all this fucking WIFI? RADIATION floating everywhere around you. Humans aren't meant to have all this radiatun disruption going throught their bodies. Radiation from your cell phone [of which the govt can also follow you], microwaves, coming out of your wall outlets, etc.

see other thread. there are several reasons y cancr is on the increase. we are getting older could be the main one. radiation could be another one. but radiation isnt caused by bush or other world leaders. we are all causing it as we want to advance as humans.

QuoteAnd of course it is very hard to find injustice within our system because most Americans DONT CARE. You're from another country, so you don't know, but I can tell you that most people care about gas prices, their car, their body image, TV, celebrities, sports, etc. We're all being entertained from the true horrors that are happening.

agreed

QuoteAnd can you please stop with this whole us being antisemetic tirade you're going on and on about. I actually don't like the ZIONISTS within ISRAEL that use this word to make people feel bad for them. They want to take over the middle east because, you know, they are the land of the "chosen people" *rolls eyes*. Notice how I didn't say JEWS. I like Jews. I like latkas and their crazy ass  hairstyles. You don't know anything about what I do and don't hate.

i dont go so far to call everyone a antisemitist who does critics on israel. but i think it is right that isreal exists. i cant judge if it was right to settle them there. opinions differ there. but they shouldnt leave isreal just beause islamic antisemitists dont want them to be there. they (for example iran) do the same as hitler. they say that jews are causing what went wrong in their country and in the world. i say jews arent causing that ;)

i would be interested in variables opinion in this debate.

Just how BUSH told us that terrorists [who is a terrorists? whats terrorism? FOX news and other MSM are the ones terrifying me with all this terrorism talk] are causing every evil in this world.

i think bush said that terrorist are causing terroristic acts which are evil. but i dont think bush is blaming them for hungry people in africa.

QuoteAnd good job for even mentioning that Cory is even closely related to nazism [is that a word?? hhaha] What a good way to hide and cover your own insecurities by using this lame excuse.

i have to do this. you must see where your argumentation comes from and where it leads to.

what does the other question mean? are you calling me a nazi just because im german?

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 07:14 AM
Ok fine then. The whole fucking world is blinded by entertainment. SORRY.

again agreed. but this insight alone wont bring you any further. also. it is so trivial that you will never be able to make a good critic.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 26, 2008, 10:56 AM
i dont go so far to call everyone a antisemitist who does critics on israel. but i think it is right that isreal exists. i cant judge if it was right to settle them there. opinions differ there. but they shouldnt leave isreal just beause islamic antisemitists dont want them to be there. they (for example iran) do the same as hitler. they say that jews are causing what went wrong in their country and in the world. i say jews arent causing that ;)

i would be interested in variables opinion in this debate.

ha, I have been trying to steer clear of this one

But I will say that of course Israel has a right to exist and protect themselves with their own laws and government.  The land they now reside on was theirs long before the Palestinians.  Now everyone has their piece of the pie.  They all just need to learn to share.  The Muslim world in the middle east is centuries behind in tolerance.  That is why it is so necessary for Israel to take such an aggressive posture is so many events that could be handled with diplomacy in any other part of the world

and yeah Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is completely out of his mind.  Especially with his anti-Semitism.  I dont doubt for a second that he adores Adolf Hitler.

Jerry_Curls

Here is an example of how they want us to be contaminated and weak; through the water. Fluoridated water. Fluoride is a poison. The mayors want to ban bottled water so we can drink NWO sponsered water.

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2345807,00.html

It's all slowly unraveling...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 09:22 PM
Here is an example of how they want us to be contaminated and weak; through the water. Fluoridated water. Fluoride is a poison. The mayors want to ban bottled water so we can drink NWO sponsered water.

They're doing that here aswell. My boss told me about it a few months ago because when he was at home he was getting a drink and he could smell something weird in the water, which turned out to be flouride. Luckily the water in my town isn't affected because the council are against it, but whenever I'm at work or anywhere else in the city centre I won't drink tap water. I've cut aspartame out too, but I guess that's a different story...

EDIT: Bottled water isn't banned here though, but the Manchester Evening News paper is doing like a big campaign for people to stop buying bottled water.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 25, 2008, 04:12 PM
    - Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature*
    - Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    - Unite humanity with a living new language.
    - Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    - Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    - Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a one world court
    - Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    - Balance personal rights with social duties.
    - Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    - Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

This seems pretty reasonable. Seems pretty reasonable to me. Apart from the whole, y'know, genocide thing.

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 09:22 PM

or maybe he wants to ban bottled water because all those plastic bottles cause a ridiculous amount of completely unnecessary pollution?

If you're that worried about it, get a fucking water filter.

Jerry_Curls

Water filter saren't rnough and the ones that can get rid of flueorise in water re really fucking expensive and aren't mass produced.

How about...water bootles can be recycled?? How do they  " cause ridiculous amount of completely unnecessary pollution?" Whatever.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

because most people in the world dont recycle.  there is a reason san diego just banned plastic shopping bags.  The amount of pollution that plastic causes is disturbing. 

Plus recycling requires the use of energy.  If you dont have to use the energy , why do it?  assuming that the water is clean, why do people pay for bottled water when they could just use the tap and a glass? 

and obviously the reason that they put fluoride in the water is for our teeth.  The number of people who need dentures in their old age is steadily decreasing because of it. 

Plus if what you are saying is true.  Wouldn't is seem logical that since these evil elite own all the food in the world, that they would own the bottling companies too?  So they would just pollute the bottled water as well?  Seriously man, if you really think about what you are saying it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Jerry_Curls

Yeah man, Fluoride for our teeth....okkkk...so why do we have to INGEST it. Into our bodies. That is why with toothpaste, we don't swallow it. It's a poison. We spit it back out. Is that not enough protection? Isn't mouthwash also another good tool to keep your teeth clean? Are we so lazy that we need to swallow it and everything will be better? Bullshit. Sodium Fluoride is a poison used for rats. The studies about using fluoridation of water water started  in the early to mid 40s. HMMM... what happened around that time? Oh yeah, Nazai death camps and their crazy experiments on people. We probably got some of their scientists to continue this research in order to implement this at the right time and on a large scale [like now].

I'm not the only one saying it. There are tons [they're probably really large] more  people out there who provide this information to me.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Shaye

"We're only gonna die from our own arrogance, that's why we might as well take our time."

Listen, if these diseases are government made then so be it. I'd rather be dead then live to see what else comes along. If not, then it's Nature's version of population control. Go buy a blood sterilizer or don't. Frankly, I don't think the solution to these diseases would be selling 'for just 4 easy payments of $9.99, but hell, what do I know? Dying doesn't scare me anymore. It's going to happen to everyone eventually.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Variable on Jun 26, 2008, 05:56 AM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 24, 2008, 05:24 PM
HAS CANCER GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW CLEAN YOUR BLOOD IS? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!!!

OF COURSE IT DOES!   IF YOU HAVE CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD, YOU   WILL   DIE.

you know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

Heres some truth buddy; they dont give a fuck about you, they care about themselves and power. nothing more.

but yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though. I feel like a fucking cow in a slaughter house. I'm in here getting shot in the head with you all right behind me in line, and instead of realizing what the fuck is going on you all just wait in line to be shot next. If you don't care about future generations thats on your conciousness, not mine.

And to be honest you're right. I'll take education from the internet over the most decrepit and botched national education system in the world any day.
actually cancer really doesn't have much to do with your blood.  Its the tumor that kills you.  It seems like an obvious statement.  But I guess you need to hear it.  Cancer is not a blood borne pathogen. 

And those diseases you speak of have been around way before any of the little clubs you claim to be taking over the world.  diabetes was discovered by the ancient greeks.  They found that certain people were sick and it made them urinate ALL THE TIME.  So they tasted the urine and discovered that it tasted sweet.  From then on that is how Diabetes was diagnosed.  I doubt you can actually believe that science had advanced\ far enough for world leaders to try and oppress their people by creating diabetes.  No that diabetes is a drug that can be made in a lab anyways.  Cancer and Autism have been documented since written history too. You cant honestly believe that "the government" made these.

This secret government has been around since before the greeks, before the egyptians, all the way back to the babylonians. Think about this: If you were ruler of the ancient greeks, and you had a follower who came to you with the reason and diagnosis of diabetes, is it crazy to think "wow if i could find HOW this is made, i could control it and use it to kill others"? Thats exactly what happened. They find the how and why these diseases occur and they use them as methods of control.

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 27, 2008, 02:35 PM
Yeah man, Fluoride for our teeth....okkkk...so why do we have to INGEST it. Into our bodies. That is why with toothpaste, we don't swallow it. It's a poison. We spit it back out. Is that not enough protection? Isn't mouthwash also another good tool to keep your teeth clean? Are we so lazy that we need to swallow it and everything will be better? Bullshit. Sodium Fluoride is a poison used for rats. The studies about using fluoridation of water water started  in the early to mid 40s. HMMM... what happened around that time? Oh yeah, Nazai death camps and their crazy experiments on people. We probably got some of their scientists to continue this research in order to implement this at the right time and on a large scale [like now].

I'm not the only one saying it. There are tons [they're probably really large] more  people out there who provide this information to me.

uh, last time I checked.  there are Sodium Fluoride pills that are prescribed every day.  Pills, as in something you swallow.  You spit your toothpaste out because there is other shit in it too.

And here is a question.  If the government is trying to poison us with fluoride.  Why is it that in every state in America, the fluoride levels differ?  Some have more, some have less.  Why would they not all have the same dosage?  for the same effect?  the goal is to slowly kill us and make us weak right?  So you would think they would figure out what dose best accomplishes this, and then use it globally.  But its different everywhere you go. 

Also. Im sitting here in Japan.  there is no fluoride in the water here.  I thought these organizations where the evil elite of the WORLD.  Not just the United States?  So, whats your explanation for that?

But hey man.  Its not like science has never been wrong before.  If fluoride is found to actually be harming us, then call your fucking congressman and get a bill going to take it out of the water.  Get a petition going.  Be proactive.  You live in a democracy.  Maybe if you actually see it in action you will get over all this bull shit.
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 27, 2008, 07:04 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 26, 2008, 05:56 AM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 24, 2008, 05:24 PM
HAS CANCER GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW CLEAN YOUR BLOOD IS? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!!!

OF COURSE IT DOES!   IF YOU HAVE CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD, YOU   WILL   DIE.

you know what, nevermind. obviously you all are so blissfully ignorant you believe the people who claim you've elected them ACTUALLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU. Who created cancer? who created aids? diabetes? autism? who starts the wars? who makes hundreds of billions of dollars of of all this? Is it just stupid ppl scattered around the world? or is it too scary for you to believe its organized? Just because you don't want to believe something this horrible could happen isnt going to stop it.

Heres some truth buddy; they dont give a fuck about you, they care about themselves and power. nothing more.

but yeah i guess this makes me a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist for being able to see the truth though. I feel like a fucking cow in a slaughter house. I'm in here getting shot in the head with you all right behind me in line, and instead of realizing what the fuck is going on you all just wait in line to be shot next. If you don't care about future generations thats on your conciousness, not mine.

And to be honest you're right. I'll take education from the internet over the most decrepit and botched national education system in the world any day.
actually cancer really doesn't have much to do with your blood.  Its the tumor that kills you.  It seems like an obvious statement.  But I guess you need to hear it.  Cancer is not a blood borne pathogen. 

And those diseases you speak of have been around way before any of the little clubs you claim to be taking over the world.  diabetes was discovered by the ancient greeks.  They found that certain people were sick and it made them urinate ALL THE TIME.  So they tasted the urine and discovered that it tasted sweet.  From then on that is how Diabetes was diagnosed.  I doubt you can actually believe that science had advanced\ far enough for world leaders to try and oppress their people by creating diabetes.  No that diabetes is a drug that can be made in a lab anyways.  Cancer and Autism have been documented since written history too. You cant honestly believe that "the government" made these.

This secret government has been around since before the greeks, before the egyptians, all the way back to the babylonians. Think about this: If you were ruler of the ancient greeks, and you had a follower who came to you with the reason and diagnosis of diabetes, is it crazy to think "wow if i could find HOW this is made, i could control it and use it to kill others"? Thats exactly what happened. They find the how and why these diseases occur and they use them as methods of control.

yeah well biology wasn't quite so advanced back then bud.  They wouldn't have known how to give people diabetes for ......well shit man.  We still dont 100% know the cause of diabetes.  It is ridiculous to think that some old Greek or Egyptian king was trying to figure out how to make cancer.  they might have been smart enough to realize that certain people were sick.  But they did know understand the pathology of the disease in any way.

Plus why would a King want to make his Kingdom weak?  There were many wars back then.  If your soldiers were weak, you would no longer be king.  Leonidas?  That wasn't just a movie.  He really did go die and Thermopoli for his kindom.  Why would some evil elite club with ambitions of only ruling the world go out and die in battle for their people?  Why is it that traditionally in American history it is a high point in a presidential candidates life if he served in the military?  Why would the evil elite let their children go off to war and risk death or disfigurement?  Doesn't make any bit of sense at all. 

Oldnewtype

i dont think its ridiculous to think they could understand the cause at all, they were many many intelligent minds at the time. and of course they wouldnt use it to poison their own kingdom, they would use it to poison OTHER kingdoms. I figured that would be kind of obvious.

Variable

you must be a bit behind on your history.  They had no idea what dieses were or what caused them.  They were still fucking bleeding people until like 200 years ago.  They were smart men.  But no one had a clue about disease back then.

And well it seemed like it would be obvious that they would poision another kindom.  But you wont shut up about how OUR government is poisoning US.  Their own military, tax payers, police and fire departments, doctors, scientist, corporations.  They are poisoning their own strength.  So that makes absolutely no sense either.  I just figured you were continuing with making no sense.

And how would you expect an ancient king to contaminate his enemies food anyways?  These kingdoms were so xenophobic.  They were closed off.  No one was going to be coming in and fucking with their military.