Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The MARVEL Thread

Started by bright lights, big city, Jun 16, 2008, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Marvel's always been close to my heart with the comics when i was a kid and now the movies over the past decade. This thread is for EVERYTHING Marvel: animated series, comics, older movies, future movies....

that said, i just saw the new Hulk movie. loved it. loved it as much as Iron Man.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

Fireal1222

teenage mutant ninja turtles > comics

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

samson simpson

^^^ dont edit this thread

Fireal1222

if only i could delete members as well as threads

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

TheWatcher

whats the deal with iron man begin in the new hulk movie?

theis

X2 is probably my favorite Marvel movie.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jun 16, 2008, 05:55 AM
whats the deal with iron man begin in the new hulk movie?
theyre setting up an Avengers movie with hulk, iron man, thor, and captain america
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rainnyx4

Variable

bright lights, big city

cool so no one ever enjoyed the spiderman series or x-men series in the 90s. pussies havent even lived then...
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

I was an Image and DC man myself.  However, I did love all of the X series (Force, Men, Factor) and how they tended to cross over.  I can still remember when Magneto pulled the adamantium from Wolverine's body and then he had the bone claws.  Sweet shit.

tarkil

I loved the X men series too indeed... Was awesome !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

apparently a new spiderman series just finished its first season.
a buddy of mine caught a few episodes and said it was pretty good. kind of in the vain of that newer batman series on saturday mornings. so i'll prolly try to see some re-runs of it this summer hopefully

im such a dork
DERP

devlin

i grew up wathcing the animated series' of batman, x-men, spiderman, and superman. i loved all of them. they still show them on cartoon network really early in the morning.

as far as reading comics i was more of a image man myself. the savage dragon is my all time fav. spawn kicked ass too. to bad the movie blew.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Jun 20, 2008, 06:43 PM
i grew up wathcing the animated series' of batman, x-men, spiderman, and superman. i loved all of them. they still show them on cartoon network really early in the morning.

as far as reading comics i was more of a image man myself. the savage dragon is my all time fav. spawn kicked ass too. to bad the movie blew.
couldnt agree more about spawn. major fucking disappointment
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Agreed!  Have you seen the animated HBO series?  Pretty good, have all them on DVD.  Also, just finished reading a Spawn Manga which was cool as fuck.  I only liked Spiderman when Venom or Carnage were involved.  Oh, and anyone like Deadpool?  He was the shiznit.

devlin

yeah the spawn animated series was pretty good

Nailec

fascist shit.

its all about the unconscious wish to have a leader who rescues us all.
it keeps our own mind weak as our wish to be free people is fullfilled in comics and movies, so we dont need to go out on the streets and demonstrate against the real evil.

theis

^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

wow, you get the award for dumbest post on SL.