Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The MARVEL Thread

Started by bright lights, big city, Jun 16, 2008, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 10, 2008, 11:12 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 10, 2008, 05:00 PM
I thought it looked good but they definitely should move away from all of the Hollywood cliches for once.  What were the other two so I don't get confused on which one I've seen?

the older one had dolph lundgren as the punisher. i thought it was pretty good for a low budget b flick
yes! The Lundgren is awesome!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

after spider man 3 ....

i will never trust this company ( or the people they put in charge of their film releases... babylon)

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 10, 2008, 11:19 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jul 10, 2008, 11:12 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 10, 2008, 05:00 PM
I thought it looked good but they definitely should move away from all of the Hollywood cliches for once.  What were the other two so I don't get confused on which one I've seen?

the older one had dolph lundgren as the punisher. i thought it was pretty good for a low budget b flick
yes! The Lundgren is awesome!

i liked the great lundgren one liners, tho i can't remember any of em. The one i like the best is from I Come In Peace "...and you go in pieces" ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

i just read the mini series (in graphic novel form) Marvels. it was a marvel comic told from the perspective of a photographer. a regular human watching as super humans, aliens, and mutants start turning up and changing everything.  its shows famous events from the marvel universe and how this things affect all the people who in original comics were nothing but extras running and screaming in the background. really good comic, with an original take on some familiar events. i definitly recomend it.