Urban Military Training In Denver, CO

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 19, 2008, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

yup.  The "government" ( once again, way too broad of a term ) orchestrated this elaborate plan to make us all beg for martial law by complex conspiracies and the killings of thousands of American citizens and the destruction of billions of dollars worth of property.  However some stoner with a camcorder uncovered it all and made a web site.  But I guess the "government" got sick of killing and cover ups?  Because it seems that if any of this was true.  The videos you keep posting would never make it past upload, and these guys would be dead and erased.  But yeah, your theory sounds more logical.

oh and dude, its Idaho.  these are the same people who have been coming up with conspiracy theories about "them dam niggers trying to take over america" for the past 100 years.  I wouldn't rush to jump on that band wagon.

and way to not respond to any of the actual facts I have been spewing at you at a cyclic rate.  Just keep posting videos of Rhetoric and Propaganda.

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Jun 22, 2008, 11:57 PM
im in taiwan right now. these people are so tender and beautiful and poor. makes me wonder how america breeds assholes so well...

just a thought, no pun intended
they just want your money
Quote from: cyppe101 on Jun 23, 2008, 12:39 AM
Trey, you are "teh shit" in this thread.. As a fellow man who has been in the army, I appreciate you, you're out there away from home in the fucking war. I give you shit fucking loads of respect from that. Peace.

thank you sir

wither-I

they actually dont even steel here... i guess its a cultural thing, like my friend joe who teaches english out here said even if people find money laying on the ground, they will walk by it or pick it up and give it to the temple. its why some of these people are exploited so fervently, because they are so nice, they are naive and submissive, always very apologetic too

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Oldnewtype

variable is officially the most stupid and ignorant person I've ever read. just so you know, alot of those videos from colorado Were, taken off of youtube when they were first posted, along with videos about the govt putting cancer causing agents and mercury into the vaccines we take, the food we eat and the water we drink.

And for fireal, the reason we are spending so much money on war and going further into recession is because there is actually profit being made from this war. A whole fucking lot of profit. but it isnt going back to the people that pay for it, its going into the pockets of those making the calls.

Variable

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 23, 2008, 07:52 PM
variable is officially the most stupid and ignorant person I've ever read. just so you know, alot of those videos from colorado Were, taken off of youtube when they were first posted, along with videos about the govt putting cancer causing agents and mercury into the vaccines we take, the food we eat and the water we drink.

And for fireal, the reason we are spending so much money on war and going further into recession is because there is actually profit being made from this war. A whole fucking lot of profit. but it isnt going back to the people that pay for it, its going into the pockets of those making the calls.
Facts.  Back up your accusations with Facts.

I will help you out with one though.  As far as your last statement goes. KBR.  They make me sick.  They are owned by halliburton and they run everything in Iraq and Afghanistan.  The chow halls, laundry serviced, cleaning services, electricians....everything.  And they rob us blind.  It cost $30 for me.  Just me, to eat 1 meal at a KBR chow hall.  One meal.  And of course that wasn't coming out of my pocket, its all part of that money fireal was talking about.

untz untz untz

2 men-e dr00gz

Oldnewtype

exactly. the whole point of drugs and pharmaceuticals is to dumb us all down to a controllable subhuman species and you know what? It's worked absolutely fucking perfect so far and the worst part about it is we've all just sat here and allowed ourselves to get sucked into the media matrix of tv, ipods, movies and internet.

2 months buddy, 2 months at the most. There is such a thing as too late.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Why would the government put things that will kill us into our food if they make fucking shit butts of money off the purchasing of said foods?

Jerry_Curls

Because we buy it, its cheap, its genetically modiefied, and its accessible. They will have our body decayed as far as hey want them to be, then they will easily control us in the FEMA camps and dispose of us.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

woah the coming out of the antisemits here.

Oldnewtype

would you shut up with that antisemit crap? i dont give a fuck if your a jew, muslim, black, mexican, or a fucking alien. The government doesnt either, as long as your human. If you're saying this because the situation sounds almost identical to the holocaust, then you're right to believe that. Its just not on jews this time, its on humans in general. They want to implement the RFID, they want to transfer all paper money to digital accounts containing all your personal info, THEY ARE TRYING TO CONTROL YOU. The US government is to be controlled by the people, not the other way around. the constituion lists only a few things the govt can do and a ton of things they can't do, and you know what? they've broken almost every rule on the list and no one fucking cares anymore because we've been raised to BE SO FUCKING STUPID WE THINK US IS A SOVEREIGN NATION! ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT. DON'T LET THEM TREAT US LIKE THIS ANYMORE.

fuck it., i dont want kids anyway.

Jerry Curls is pretty much right though.

Nailec

and that is exactly a pretty modern form of antisemitism.

you mix up antiamericanism, anticapitalism and the world conspiracy with antisemitic arguments.

even if you dont think the jews are the conspiracy. it makes no difference.

this is what is meant with latent antisemitism. its not consicious. its a concept in your mind. you cant show it directly against jews because you know it wouldn be tolerated. though it can be read in your words.

Oldnewtype

ok, ill put it this way:

if jews are responsible for the eugenics and population control programs, if they are in charge of the oil corporations, of the fbi, the funding of both sides of war, of keeping people under constant forms of control and surveillance, then im indeed the biggest antisemit you've ever heard from.

but they arent.

Variable

lol jesus right when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

Ok so "the government" is out to get us?  Oh shit, now im scared.  Lets see "the government" We have three branches of "the government" The Expectative branch, Legislative branch, and the judicial branch.  I believe "checks and balances" are our forefathers reasonings for making these three branches.  So that no one branch may become too powerful. Also General George Washington only served as president for 8 years.  In his wisdom he knew that if one man stood in that seat for too long, that corruption was inevitable.  So he put the action forward so that no man could gain that much power over the american people. 

But "the government" is trying to control us.  Hmmm ok, so I guess since the US Post Office is part of "the government" that means that all postal workers aren't really delivering mail, they are spying on us to make sure we aren't growing our own good food in our back yards.  The Department of Energy aren't really trying to keep the lights on and make sure our nations nuclear programs are safe.  They are secretly just spreading radiating through the cities and states that they and their children live in. The Bureau of Indian Affairs isnt really trying to take care of Americas natives.  They are secretly stashing mercury and poison on the reservations so that they make help "the government" which they are a part of, control the world muhahahahahahaha.  The government is huge, you cant just say "the government" And do you really think that all the people in "the government" are evil and out to get you?  do you really think that if any of this were true that their would not be a shit ton of whistle blowers?  Do you really think that if our food was as bad as you say, doctors all over the world would not recognize this and uncover it very quickly?  do you even know the signs and symptoms of Mercury poisoning?  Of course not.  Because then you would know that If we really were consuming this mercury even in low doses, it would build up in no time and we would ALL be very sick.

Heres a question for you to ponder.  If all of this you say is true about the poisoning of our bodies to keep us weak.  Why is it that life expectancy in the US ( and the rest of the 1st world ) is the highest it has ever been?  If we are so weak, why are Olympic Athletes still setting new records?  Wouldn't we all become slower and less capable?  Even Athletes in Professional Leagues that Have record books dating back decades are still bashing records.  Why is it that Organic farming is at an all time high?  There is no proof of your accusations at all.  Not even a shred of evidence.  If it were true, it would be very apparent by looking at the declining health of US citizens.  If you yourself are feeling weak and poisoned.  Its probably because you stay cooped up in your house with the blinds closed watching movies about "the government" that is out to get you. That causes a vitamin D deficiency you know.

Another question.  What would a said "government" have to gain off our throwing all of us into camps?  The economy of America would go to shit  and they would no longer have any money.  No longer any way to form police forces and a military.  Do you really think the members of the Armed forces would just sit back and imprison their parents , siblings, and children just because "the government" told them to?  Plus we still have the right to bear arms in this country.  A right given to us by our Forefathers just for the occasion that you all speak of.

Nothing you guys are saying makes any logical sense at all.  Sorry your life sucks so bad that you have to live this fantasy out to stay entertained.  But hey, in two months, if nothing happens.  Will you promise to shut the fuck up about this forever?

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 25, 2008, 05:08 PM
and that is exactly a pretty modern form of antisemitism.

you mix up antiamericanism, anticapitalism and the world conspiracy with antisemitic arguments.

even if you dont think the jews are the conspiracy. it makes no difference.

this is what is meant with latent antisemitism. its not consicious. its a concept in your mind. you cant show it directly against jews because you know it wouldn be tolerated. though it can be read in your words.

i mean seriously, are you serious??

dude you really cant compare one religious belief/ moral fraternity to social stratifications and implements of  structural society mechanicms, like government, and social amendments/creeds like "nationalism"... no trying to be an ass, but i mean, really....

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Jun 26, 2008, 12:54 AM
lol jesus right when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

Ok so "the government" is out to get us?  Oh shit, now im scared.  Lets see "the government" We have three branches of "the government" ...

Fine then. Not the government, but the NEW WORLD ORDER. Yes I said it. It's Zionists, The Illuminati, the Freemasons [not just regular freemasons that are your neighbors, but the ones who worship satan], etc. A lot of these people are in THE GOVERNMENT. So when we say the goverbnment , we mean THEM.

Do you know about the Bilderberg group? It's a group of the WORLD's richest, most elite, scientists, royal family, and many other. They just recently had their annual meeting at a "secret" [not so secret because some people actually found out where it was] hotel/hall where they have "an open discussion about the current state of the world" behind closed doors. My ass they did. They plan and implement what they discuss in this meeting. And you know who was there? Hilary and Obama.Many other "important" people attended, some high profile shit yet the mainstream media DID NOT cover this at all. Not one freaking blurp of IMPORTANT people from around the world meeting in one room behind closed doors, yet no coverage of what happened and what was discussed? Why not? Hmmm....

I'll answer your other questions in a bit. Time to eat.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

hmmm.  Seems like a lot of organizations that would be rivaling for world dominance.

and there is still the issue that if these people only hold some positions in the government.  what happens to checks and ballances?  Surly not EVERYONE in the federal government is in on this.

Also, where is your proof of this meeting?  And where is your proof of what they were speaking about?  Or did you also just listen to yet another rumor and take it as true?

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 03:20 AM
They plan and implement what they discuss in this meeting. And you know who was there? Hilary and Obama
hmmmm, what else have you had to say about obama?
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 06, 2008, 04:51 AM
Fuck experience. Fuck all these people holding onto old beliefs. Those people are OLD and don't have anything new to bring to this country. We need a new direction for the country, someone to mix things up, be different. Like Obama, he talks about the issues as how they are. He knows whats up, not like some guy named Bush who has always had a hidden agenda and could have cared less about changing this country for the better. Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.
seems like you are a bit confused.

untz untz untz

Variable

I dont know if I should laugh or be terrified that people actually believe this shit.