Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Urban Military Training In Denver, CO

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 19, 2008, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Jun 26, 2008, 04:00 AM
hmmm.  Seems like a lot of organizations that would be rivaling for world dominance.

and there is still the issue that if these people only hold some positions in the government.  what happens to checks and ballances?  Surly not EVERYONE in the federal government is in on this.

Also, where is your proof of this meeting?  And where is your proof of what they were speaking about?  Or did you also just listen to yet another rumor and take it as true?

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 26, 2008, 03:20 AM
They plan and implement what they discuss in this meeting. And you know who was there? Hilary and Obama
hmmmm, what else have you had to say about obama?
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 06, 2008, 04:51 AM
Fuck experience. Fuck all these people holding onto old beliefs. Those people are OLD and don't have anything new to bring to this country. We need a new direction for the country, someone to mix things up, be different. Like Obama, he talks about the issues as how they are. He knows whats up, not like some guy named Bush who has always had a hidden agenda and could have cared less about changing this country for the better. Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.
seems like you are a bit confused.

Whats funny is that I'm not even reporting on some made up rumor. It's a true fact that this meeting exists. It's just that they don't want the public to even care about it, so it is never mentioned in ANY mainstream media[MSM] outlets on TV, newspapers, blogs, etc. Here is some info:

History Channel [disnfo history] talked about the Bilderbergs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXqj9epGEas

The week before the meeting earlier this month, Clinton dropped out. Then, a week later [around thursday I think], people found out that her and Obama were going to meet up. Not at her house, but in Virginia, hmmm...And then that weekend The Bilderberg meeting took place in Virginia for 2-3 days without any coverage.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g-qGLDs-gAnZiUXD2NU51ry3j3dwD914B1O00
[this article doesn't mention Bilderberg, but its made to look like they were going to meet to talk about joining forces and helping each other out, blah blah blah, but in reality, they were just going to both meet up at this meeting to discuss what exactly their roles were going to be after this meeting]

Good article on the non-coverage of this meeting:
http://www.slate.com/id/2193220/

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3995.html

Some guys actually cared to let these elitests know that they cant always be kept secret, so they held  rallys outside the conference:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/070608Day2.htm

And regarding your 2nd thing....That opinion of his is still valid to me. Yes, we need someone to make the image of America look different. We aren't progressive  [lame that it isn't the norm here] in the eyes of other people from around the world. I just recently realized that he's a cronie for the hidden hand and I could care less if he or McCain wins. They're one in the same.

Notice the date of when I posed that. That was about the day I learned about the Bildeberg meeting coming up, or I think I found out the next day. Then my opinion about what he stands for had changed.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Jun 19, 2008, 09:26 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 19, 2008, 08:46 PM
And its happening in Florida as well. Have you seen videos of the way the "cops" have been treating the people in Iowa? People just want to go to their homes and the police are  arresting people if they try to go back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAudPPhum8

What happened to the 4th amendment? Will this be happening in YOUR city when a "disaster" happens?

I have no idea how the two of you dont see this as fear mongering.  There is perfectly logical reasoning in both situations and you guys are just making it shit that it is not.

I know this article this isn't regarding the response [but then I think it does in my statements after the link haha] to my comment, but looks who does the ultimate fear mongering. I'm just trying to get people aware, to question what is being told to them.

http://infowars.net/articles/june2008/250608blonde.htm

FOX and ABC are starting to get people accustomed to the fact that their neighbor could be a terrorist. So everyone will start to be on the lookout for strange behaviour. They will report them [someone who has interest in animal rights, protesting against ideas they don't agree with, rascists, illegal immigrants, etc etc] thinking they have dont the right thing and thats when it all starts...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

Quote from: wither-I on Jun 26, 2008, 01:16 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Jun 25, 2008, 05:08 PM
and that is exactly a pretty modern form of antisemitism.

you mix up antiamericanism, anticapitalism and the world conspiracy with antisemitic arguments.

even if you dont think the jews are the conspiracy. it makes no difference.

this is what is meant with latent antisemitism. its not consicious. its a concept in your mind. you cant show it directly against jews because you know it wouldn be tolerated. though it can be read in your words.

i mean seriously, are you serious??

dude you really cant compare one religious belief/ moral fraternity to social stratifications and implements of  structural society mechanicms, like government, and social amendments/creeds like "nationalism"... no trying to be an ass, but i mean, really....

my english isnt good enough to understand your point.

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 26, 2008, 06:25 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Jun 26, 2008, 01:16 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Jun 25, 2008, 05:08 PM
and that is exactly a pretty modern form of antisemitism.

you mix up antiamericanism, anticapitalism and the world conspiracy with antisemitic arguments.

even if you dont think the jews are the conspiracy. it makes no difference.

this is what is meant with latent antisemitism. its not consicious. its a concept in your mind. you cant show it directly against jews because you know it wouldn be tolerated. though it can be read in your words.

i mean seriously, are you serious??

dude you really cant compare one religious belief/ moral fraternity to social stratifications and implements of  structural society mechanicms, like government, and social amendments/creeds like "nationalism"... no trying to be an ass, but i mean, really....

my english isnt good enough to understand your point.
i fully understand what you said,
in layman's terms;

you cannot compare "Antisemitism" = which is a prejudice/hatred towards that specific religion (meaning the jews).

in comparison to "Nationalism" and "Americanism" = a social and cultural belief of (specifically government and nationhood) of a region (America) which is not even inherent to the jewish people.

why??

because like "oldnewtype" ( i believe it was him....) stated, "unless the jewish people control 'EVERYTHING' within a nation-(and as you specifically stated, 'America' being that nation. And figuring it is the topic of discussion)--your statement "cannot" make rational sense because this is not the situation (that of the jews being the oppressed by the statement "oldnewtype" made)

i hope you understand it better,
but if you were to "just" say that the statement he made was "anti-nationalist" -this can be confirmed better.

why?

because what he said was a direct opposition to the nation under question (which is America)

basically the jews (as a group of people) have nothing to do with what the discussion is concerned with

"anti-semitism" is a racial hatred

"anti-nationlism" is a national hatred

"anti-capitalism" is a hatred of capitalism

i just dont know where the jews came into this.....??

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Nailec

Quoteyour statement "cannot" make rational sense because this is not the situation (that of the jews being the oppressed by the statement "oldnewtype" made)

i don have too much time so i try toreconstruct my argument again.

oldnewtype assumes a mighty ruler that is opressing us.

i could call his thesis simply a conspiracy theory, but i also call it an antisemitic one.

not because the jews are the victims of the conspiracy but because the jews are the conspiracy in the mind of oldnewtype.

this is not a direct antisemitism coz oldnewtype never ever mentioned jews anywhere in his position. he doesnt say we have to revolte against the jewish governemnt and the jewish world conspiracy or anything.

but to my eyes this is latent antisemitism. i dont know if this theory or idea is known in america or if it is a european or perhaps german only theory.

a few thoughts on that latent antisemitism:

-this antisemitist assumes that the capitalism is a controlled system (in a political and economic way) (controlled by mighty people)
-to my eyes, capitalism is inherent to everyone of us. we grew up in a society where we have to struggle in order to achieve anything. the whole market is a result of every participant. its not the result of a few bosses. (this also might be a reason, why all communist governments failed. the capitalistic thought was still prevailing in all of them.
- i am not sure about the point if this capitalistic idea is a result of the capitalism or if every human is born with the idea to be better than the other.

in so far the argumentation of oldnewtype and jerry curles is in the tradition of direct antisemitism without being direct. but if this empty argument has to be filled with some concreta, conspiracy theories would fill it with the jews first. its just a long and regular tradition.

Nailec

Quote"anti-semitism" is a racial hatred

i hope with my statment i corrected this sentence.

also: antisemitism is not equal to racism.

its a form of racial hate, yes. but there are other reasons people hate jews in comparision to why people hate other "races"
and these reasons can be seen in conspiracy theories. whil the racist thinks that blacks etc. are inferior to him, the antisemitist actually thinks that jews are mightier than him.

wither-I

your country has thought way too far into this theory, or rather sociological philosophy.

it seems your people may be finding the vaccine in the poison.

"antisemitism" is still a racial hatred, and only that last time i checked, im not trying to be an ass but it just comes off real bad when you tell someone that "they're are being antisemitic" when you speak this it chimes of racial hatred not take the place of an officiating body of government.
people just may take it really wrong (as oldnewtype disposed).

its just like me telling someone who dislikes religion, "they are a supporter of genocide"

Nailec

ok even if i wont call them antisemitists anymore.

there argumentation stays the same.

in so far. my accusation of antisemitism does not lie in the content but in the structure of the argument.

plz critisize capitalism. but plz do it without those arguments. capitalism isnt that easy.

wither-I

alvarezbassist17

wow, you can pretty much divide this thread up into two groups: those who have eaten wayy too much acid, and those who haven't.

Variable

Meaning those who still have a functional brain ( obviously me ) and those who let their brain shit the can ( obviously jerrycurls and oldnewtype )

alvarezbassist17

yeah well you still fuck goats and chill with dune coons all day

Variable

no no.  Im back in the land of the orient.  With whatever stereo types that comes with.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

alvarezbassist17

lol, don't forget diets consisting of rats and dogs

Variable

alvarezbassist17

ummmmmm hentai?

when did you get back there?  i've been like gone and stuff

Variable

hells yeah you have.  I got back in mid april.  then I went to the states for 30 days.  Now im back

alvarezbassist17

did you get mad pussy in those 30 days?