Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Urban Military Training In Denver, CO

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 19, 2008, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I want to know how much he gets in Okinawa, if any. It'd be funny if I could say I have had sex more times in the past week than he has since he has been in Okinawa.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jun 27, 2008, 05:34 AM
did you get mad pussy in those 30 days?
yes sir, I got my fair share.  I have to be a total whore on leave.  Its my only chance to get any.
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 27, 2008, 05:42 AM
I want to know how much he gets in Okinawa, if any. It'd be funny if I could say I have had sex more times in the past week than he has since he has been in Okinawa.
dont get cocky young man.  Brad Pitt would have a hard time getting laid on Oki.  It is the worlds largest cock fest.  I dont get any on oki.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jun 27, 2008, 05:51 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jun 27, 2008, 05:34 AM
did you get mad pussy in those 30 days?
yes sir, I got my fair share.  I have to be a total whore on leave.  Its my only chance to get any.
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 27, 2008, 05:42 AM
dont get cocky young man.  Brad Pitt would have a hard time getting laid on Oki.  It is the worlds largest cock fest.  I dont get any on oki.

However, since you asked.  I actually have a date Sunday.  Not only my first date on oki.  But my first date in almost two years ( since I came to oki in October 06) so im happy.

haha so by total whore you mean using the line "hey, baby, i'm in the army, wanna touch my gun?" as much as possible?

Variable

You know im most places the whole "yeah I just got back from a combat zone, now its your turn to serve me" doesn't work.  Because usually I am around places with marine or navy bases so every fucking moron around uses that line true or not., and the girls have all heard it 100 times before.  so us smarter men grow our hair out so that we dont look like we are in the military and we just make up ridiculous stories about being Olympic volleyball instructors or scuba dolphin rescue or something totally ridiculous.  And chicks totally buy it, without even questioning it.  Its stupid easy.
However, in my hometown of Albuquerque, NM.  girls are not used to meeting a combat vet, so that works.  Although it was usually my friends who told them.  Believe it or not talking about my experiences at war isn't really what I want to do when I am just trying to catch up with some old friends and relax on a Friday night.  And I especially dont wana talk to some half naked ho that I just met about it.  So I try to stay clear of the military pick up lines all together. 

wither-I

one time i kissed this girl by lying to her about myself and it was totally awesome

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

ha yeah ill bet you said, "Im not a pussy, I swear" then after 30 seconds of kissing she realized you were full of shit and left before you could get some.

wither-I

that was the greatest, most inventive come back i have ever heard

fail.

Jerry_Curls

What a way to hijacj a thread to forget about whats really important. Apparently, having sex and lots of it is more important than your rights.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Seriously man.  What liberties do you not possess?  What do you want to do so bad in life that you are not allowed to do?  In what way are you personally being oppressed? 

I have my liberties, thank you.  There is something called the bill of rights that men greater than I could ever hope to be made after the long interpretation and digestion of logic and philosophy.  And there is not a single one of those that is being infringed on in my life. 

So yeah, I believe that it is important to enjoy life.  not sit around and come up with ridiculous excuses for why you weren't born rich or why you are unhappy.  go out and get happy, stop dwelling in this bull shit.  Alvarez and I hadn't talked for a while.  so we did what happy people do and did a quick catch up.  Him and I both enjoy having sex with women more than we do worrying about some feeble old man trying to take over our lives.  So we made quick mention of it.  You should try relaxing a bit yourself.

But its ok, back to the insanity. Theres a question at the top of this post for you.

Jerry_Curls

I just wanna DANCE!

I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE.  Not saying I can't do anything now, but everything is just all falling into place and I just want people to be aware.

I love how you're realy out to disprove me and make me look like an idiot, but I'm not trying to make YOU look like a dumbass. I want you on our side to help us because you're already on their side, protecting their royalties, not ours. From the posts you make, you seem like a really intelligent guy who would be able to see through their bullshit. But you know what..I guess you're right. You're always right. Never wrong. I'm gonna go back to sleep and pretend none of this happening.I'll see you when you're busting through my doors without my permission. peace.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Oldnewtype

thats all i want to do is inform people because thats the only thing you can do when you learn 90% of what you enjoy was established to keep you docile. When you learn that because of these people, you are not the person natural order intended you to be. Theres probably nothing any of us can do to stop it, because people do_not_care, but goddamnit if I'm going down I'm doing it fighting and kicking and screaming. Theyd much rather die drunk watching tv or dancing in the club rather than standing up and realizing that in this realm they are an individual.

If you are smart, intelligent, and inquisitive, you do not fit into society today. The only light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

wither-I

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 27, 2008, 02:26 PM
I just wanna DANCE!

I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE.  Not saying I can't do anything now, but everything is just all falling into place and I just want people to be aware.

I love how you're realy out to disprove me and make me look like an idiot, but I'm not trying to make YOU look like a dumbass. I want you on our side to help us because you're already on their side, protecting their royalties, not ours. From the posts you make, you seem like a really intelligent guy who would be able to see through their bullshit. But you know what..I guess you're right. You're always right. Never wrong. I'm gonna go back to sleep and pretend none of this happening.I'll see you when you're busting through my doors without my permission. peace.
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 27, 2008, 07:15 PM
thats all i want to do is inform people because thats the only thing you can do when you learn 90% of what you enjoy was established to keep you docile. When you learn that because of these people, you are not the person natural order intended you to be. Theres probably nothing any of us can do to stop it, because people do_not_care, but goddamnit if I'm going down I'm doing it fighting and kicking and screaming. Theyd much rather die drunk watching tv or dancing in the club rather than standing up and realizing that in this realm they are an individual.

If you are smart, intelligent, and inquisitive, you do not fit into society today. The only light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.
and the future is now.
there is no present.
fuck the dumb shit.
let's try for something better!

bless.

samson simpson

Variable

I just wanna DANCE!

Well nothing you are saying makes any sense at all.  For every theory you throw out no only I, but others on the board too.  Have been able to give you some logical explanation for.  Something that makes way more sense than what you are saying.  And you never counter those explanations.  You just come right back with another theory.  That doesn't help me see through any bull shit.  It just makes me think that what you are saying is complete bull shit.  And so to be honest, it makes it a little hard to respect you.  You sound like a fucking maniac with no rhyme or reason for your beliefs other that "well some guy told me this is true, so it must be"  You're doing just a fine job of making yourself look like a dumbass without me.  If you want to change that then stop posting videos that dont prove anything and actually respond with a logical and well though out argument.

im not docile at all buddy.  I push my body every day and it responds just how biology says it should.  Humans today are bigger, stronger, and faster than they every have been in history.  Our life our longer and more comfortable.  Those are facts. 

I mean you talk about all this poison in our foods.  But you're a burger cook?  so you just serve up meals to people loaded in sodium , trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol .....poison.  that's what is causing health problems.  100 years ago they didn't have all these sugary drinks, high fructose corn syrup , fast food....you know what the list goes on and on.  But that is the shit that is causing diabetes, heart disease , and cancer.  Not some fucking fluoride in the water meant to keep our teeth healthy.  If you feel weak and docile, maybe you should stop eating burgers and get on a nice healthy diet.  Organic foods dont have any of the chemicals that you fear.  Go eat them.

It sounds to me more like you are disgusted with your life.  You probably think you should have been some sexy movie star or pro athlete.  then you ended up a 40 year old working at McDonalds and need someone besides yourself to blame for it.  Its kind of sad really.

And yeah, maybe you should go out dancing or have a couple drinks and relax.  Its called enjoyment.  Just because you are enjoying life does not mean you gave into the man.  People have been taking drugs and dancing for millenniums.  way before any of your alleged societies existed.  So get over it already.

wither-I

Variable,

if you die serving,
you die serving the man in the chair.
the man who has you as another number in his hand, ready to trade it for money.
and thats all its about is...... money.
you have a price on your head, and your fine with that.
there is NO noble cause.
there is nothing.
a check for college?
some badges?
good "real-world" shooting skills?
bad memories?
security of "power".
security of "the progression of NO art, or passion, or knowledge, health, or love".

has it (throughout time) ever been worth it.
you say its human nature, and all you do is accept your "fate" and produce for the "given".
take control of your life, dont have it be another "given".
another tool.
another number.
another excuse for fear.

nothing will be resolved as you see it.
life is a "mainstay" for you.
yet you fight for causes unseen until, years later when history reflects back on itself and says;

"was that completely necessary? did all of those men really have to die?...."

Variable

and of course history will look back and see the war in Iraq as unnecessary.  But that is just something we are all going to have to live with.  It happened, that's that.  I do believe the war in afghanistan was a necessary response.  I dont really give a fuck how many conspiracy theories you all have.  I have looked the taliban and al qaeda in the face.  I have seen their eyes.  They are radicals and they hate us.  All these men wanted to do was get out of their restraints so that they could kill me.  They would kill you, your children, your parents, friends, siblings.  There are real evils out there. 

And I dont believe for a second that killing these men is 100% necessary.  We accomplished a lot more when we were able to convince them to sit and talk with us rather then shooting at each other.  And the US military shows and extraordinary amount of restraint when it comes to shooting back.  There was a time when we were signing a peace treaty with a village and some ass holes from a village a few miles a way tried to come and disrupt the treaty by shooting at us.  Not a single soldier , marine, sailor ( I was the only sailor ) or airman shot back.  Not even from the Afghan Army.  You know why?  Because we see the big picture.  Its not all about killing and oppression.  We knew it was more important to show this village that we were serious and strong.  And it all worked out.  The villagers handled the situation themselves.  That is what matters.  that is progress.  However, if it comes down to it.  If someone sets up an ambush for me, and the only way I will live is to fight my way out.  I will drop the hammer.  And that is that.  Something I would think even you could understand. 

wither-I

it's about, "why they hate us?"

thats what its about.

because throughout time we deprive ourselves of choice, and fall into line. we never change the argument, or the "logistics" of the solution.

its always the same, because we keep it that way.

you know where it really began, far before modernity, it began from "the crusades" and even before.
And THIS is why their resentment of us runs so deep. so morally ingrained into their psyche. because we have always been "that evil" to them.

and "we" refuse the change.

we are a "given",
but we are still noble.

the same old song

Variable

you're a bit off there. 

First of all, obviously America was not part of the crusades.  And if that was true we would have been facing terrorism or counter crusades since our existence.  I understand what you are saying about the western world and christians and all that.  But most of these guys dont even know what the crusades are.

It started when we went into their holy land "Saudi" That is when osama got pissed.  That is when we really introduced ourselves to the middle east.  Trust me, that is where it all started.

But an upside to the war is that so many of us have gone over there and learned about these people and their culture.  Even befriended many of them.  We dont just seem them as piece of shit sand niggers.  They are my friends, and I love them, and their culture.  It just takes the time to sit back and actually learn about them and their culture to understand this.  So now so many of us can come back and share our experiences.  We will grow up and become the lawyers and politicians, or even just voting.  We will be able to change the way america thinks of these places.  Raise awareness, and hopefully eventually bring peace.

Oldnewtype

im too high to read all that but man i dont even eat burgers.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Jun 28, 2008, 12:17 PM
I just wanna DANCE!

Well nothing you are saying makes any sense at all.  For every theory you throw out no only I, but others on the board too.  Have been able to give you some logical explanation for.  Something that makes way more sense than what you are saying.  And you never counter those explanations.  You just come right back with another theory.  That doesn't help me see through any bull shit.  It just makes me think that what you are saying is complete bull shit.  And so to be honest, it makes it a little hard to respect you.  You sound like a fucking maniac with no rhyme or reason for your beliefs other that "well some guy told me this is true, so it must be"  You're doing just a fine job of making yourself look like a dumbass without me.  If you want to change that then stop posting videos that dont prove anything and actually respond with a logical and well though out argument.

im not docile at all buddy.  I push my body every day and it responds just how biology says it should.  Humans today are bigger, stronger, and faster than they every have been in history.  Our life our longer and more comfortable.  Those are facts. 

I mean you talk about all this poison in our foods.  But you're a burger cook?  so you just serve up meals to people loaded in sodium , trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol .....poison.  that's what is causing health problems.  100 years ago they didn't have all these sugary drinks, high fructose corn syrup , fast food....you know what the list goes on and on.  But that is the shit that is causing diabetes, heart disease , and cancer.  Not some fucking fluoride in the water meant to keep our teeth healthy.  If you feel weak and docile, maybe you should stop eating burgers and get on a nice healthy diet.  Organic foods dont have any of the chemicals that you fear.  Go eat them.

It sounds to me more like you are disgusted with your life.  You probably think you should have been some sexy movie star or pro athlete.  then you ended up a 40 year old working at McDonalds and need someone besides yourself to blame for it.  Its kind of sad really.

And yeah, maybe you should go out dancing or have a couple drinks and relax.  Its called enjoyment.  Just because you are enjoying life does not mean you gave into the man.  People have been taking drugs and dancing for millenniums.  way before any of your alleged societies existed.  So get over it already.

What's wrong with you? Do you ALWAYS have to fucking resort to insulting people when you don't even know them? You're just scared of acing the truth and you try to make our information not seem valid by repeating the same insults and names so other people can see it and not belive. I'm pretty certain you work for them. You have knwoledge. You want no one to believe anything we say because we don't go out dancing and "enjoy" ourselves? What is there to be happy about [in this world, not our own personal lives]? Enjoy the downward spiral we're going into? You're telling people to pretend nothing is happening and thats their plan. I'll just keep repeating my "crazy" claims, but I'm pretty sure it will spark an interest into whats really going, but they don't want to reply because they don't want to be bombarded by your cunning skills. The mastery of being a jerk [sometimes]. Whatever man, I'm gonna go buy a gun soon before they take that right away from me in order to protect myself.

and anybody reading this, pleae stock up on canned foods and first aid kits. don't be afraid to stand up.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.