Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Urban Military Training In Denver, CO

Started by Oldnewtype, Jun 19, 2008, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

lol.  Jesus Christ.  So because I make a better , more logical argument than you.  I work for them?  you have no information man.  Just a buch of bull shit.  A bunch of bull shit theories that cant be proved.  However it is more likely that they are false instead of true.  So logical minded people tend to think they are false.  You haven't provided a shed of any proof to your theories. But you expect people to rally around you and hail your infinite wisdom because you bought into some bull shit on a youtube video?

Life is what you make of it man.  If you are an unhappy person.  Im really sorry to hear that.  However its not the governments fault.  You yourself said that as of right now no one is actually holding you back in any way.  If you need to go to school and get a better education to get a better job, or a job you can be happy with.  Do it.  If you need to move out to the middle of no where and just be a happy hermit.  Do it.  Whatever is going to make you happy.  You need to just go ahead and do.  Life is too short to be buying into this bull shit.  Seriously.  I fell bad for you that you are such an unhappy person for no good reason.  There is a lot of opportunity out there man.  So go out, buy your gun.  Buy a couple guns.  Get some canned food and first aid kids.  Then set that shit on the back burner and go live your life.  Go out and pursue your happiness.  Then if the day comes that anyone actually tries to take it from you.  Then you should act on all these emotions of hate and rage.  Then you should defend your civil liberties.  But until then.  Chill the fuck out.  Because that day may never come.  And your life will have been wasted in misery and hate for no good reason.

Oldnewtype

Variable

so go buy some food.  Get high quality food.  Not fast food or a frozen dinner.  Go get some organic food from farmers market and be happy.