Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What is this dude offering to Chino?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jun 25, 2008, 04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

http://www.youtube.com/v/RozZQDqgnkQ&hl

I've always wondered this; the guy standing next to kid rock asking Chino to hit a joint? What the hell is he passing to him? Within the first couple seconds of the video...

E-Money

pissedandpierced

He may have just held it out a bit and not passing it.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Wrist

anyone knows the song before the band get in the stage?

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bloody_liver

Chino straight up looks like he's in a trance before they go to the stage. Always loved the intro song, it's "Laura Palmer's Theme" by Angelo Badalamenti. It was basically the main song from this early 90s T.V. show called Twin Peaks, which is awesome in it's own right.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: bloody_liver on Jun 27, 2008, 06:22 AM
Chino straight up looks like he's in a trance before they go to the stage. Always loved the intro song, it's "Laura Palmer's Theme" by Angelo Badalamenti. It was basically the main song from this early 90s T.V. show called Twin Peaks, which is awesome in it's own right.

Hmmm, I always thought twin peaks was a prono... Well, you learn something new everyday.

kalhan

Jizzlobber

That room smells of pot, no doubt. Stef surprised me in this video, he seems like some ghetto, hood rat gangster or something.
<

kalhan

oh my god, ahahahaha!

yeah, that's a joint, could be pot/hash... not crack. abe's going to be shot dead any second, fyi, he said nigga. cute girl at 1:13 though.

iamaloser

lithium

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jun 30, 2008, 11:45 AM
That room smells of pot, no doubt. Stef surprised me in this video, he seems like some ghetto, hood rat gangster or something.
they're all like that
💩

kalhan