Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wow these kids now adays!

Started by TheWatcher, Jun 06, 2008, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 18, 2008, 06:42 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 18, 2008, 06:25 AM
well I cant really blame you.  He has had like 10 names since I have been here

tell me. perhaps i remember and like to greet him.from what i see here, this rookie seems to be a fool

no offense, newfag
well I cant remember them all and im not going to take the time to look them up.  But I know before I came to the board he was ATF then some numbers.  And since I have been here I can remember Black Elvis and Jesus Costello.  There have been a couple more too.
Quote from: derekautomatica on Jun 18, 2008, 06:46 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 01:30 AM
If I woulda done that to my mom when I was a kid,she woulda beat the shit outta me. Seems to me like that kids an overly dramatic spoiled fucking brat. He has no right talking to her the way he did,he's acting as her equal when he in fact is not. And this is only one side of the life they live,this kid could be like this every fucking day and it probably drains the shit out of that woman. Help is definitely needed.

well put, that kid seems like he gets his way and the times he doesnt he flips out. he just looks like a spoiled little bitch in need of a serious beat down. i dont care what the situation is, you never hit a woman, not even your own mother your own flesh and blood. sorry but thats uncalled for.
im not in the habit of hitting women. But I think there are some circumstances where it is ok to hit a chick.

devilinside

I'm very disappointed in you Trey. Maybe if she was coming at you with a knife trying to kill you... a psychotic woman maybe,but not a woman you love just cause she pissed you off.

Variable

I didn't say I was going to hit a woman that I love.  I wouldn't even hit my guy friends that I love.  And I wouldn't even think about hitting a girl just because she pissed me off in most cases.  But he said he never thinks its ok to hit a woman.  And I just started thinking about it, and yeah their are some circumstances I could see myself hitting a girl.  Its against the way I was raised.  But like you said, if she was trying to kill me.  Or even in todays world where men and women are supposed to be treated equal.  If a girl wants to act like a classy lady, she can get away with a lot more.  But if she wants to step up and act like a man because she thinks she has a safety net of estrogen around her....maybe she deserves to get brought back to earth.  You cant have the best of both worlds.  I think that generally I am a gentlemen to every girl I meet.  But there are still lines. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jun 18, 2008, 01:06 PM
But if she wants to step up and act like a man because she thinks she has a safety net of estrogen around her....maybe she deserves to get brought back to earth.

HAHA...wow. I'm pretty sure if a woman steps up to a man,she's pretty fucking fearless,and could care less about the "estrogen" factor.

goldpony

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 18, 2008, 02:43 PM
But if she wants to step up and act like a man because she thinks she has a safety net of estrogen around her....maybe she deserves to get brought back to earth.

HAHA...wow. I'm pretty sure if a woman steps up to a man,she's pretty fucking fearless,and could care less about the "estrogen" factor.

i imagine she'd be like wolverine and bust out the claws
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 18, 2008, 02:43 PM

nooooooooooooooo no no.  You have never seen this?  A girl will have an attitude that she is invincible because she doesn't think that a guy will hit her.  So she tries pulling all kinds of shit.  It has nothing to do with her being a bad ass or fearless.  Just pure stuck up bitch.  And she thinks she can get away with it.  Its bull shit.

13hourstoparadise

Man, who gives a shit. A lot more to worry about than a pre-pubsent teen ager who is obiviously gonna be a fat drunk homosexual when he gets older...

Way to go mom, making that shit public to make yourself feel better...

devilinside

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jun 20, 2008, 11:01 PM
Man, who gives a shit. A lot more to worry about than a pre-pubsent teen ager who is obiviously gonna be a fat drunk homosexual when he gets older...

Quote from: lithium on Jun 09, 2008, 07:31 PM
in a few years that kid will have a dick in his mouth and bad drug habits

Variable

one thing is for sure.  This kid will be a total loser when he grows up.  Unless something drastic changes.  But judging on how weak his mom is, I doubt it.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2008, 02:35 AM
one thing is for sure.  This kid will be a total loser when he grows up.  Unless something drastic changes.  But judging on how weak his mom is, I doubt it.

Well said. Completely agree.

Oldnewtype

you should give a shit, these little mutated bastards are gonna be running the world one day.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 24, 2008, 05:48 PM

you should give a shit, these little mutated bastards are gonna be running the world one day.

Good! Then that little faggot can kill us all. I could care less about society, everyone is fucked, human beings are shit... Not all, but pretty much 90%.

Oldnewtype

i can definitely agree with the later part...

Variable

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 24, 2008, 05:48 PM

I thought that the evil elite of "the government" was going to be ruling the world?

13hourstoparadise

The axis of evil...

Evildoers... Booo....

;D

Fucking monkey president cracks me up.

Variable

these conspiracy theories blow my mind.  I dont understand how anyone can be so stupid.