Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what do you drive

Started by derekautomatica, Jun 15, 2008, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

I love my car, but a horrible investment... Going up for sale soon.

13hourstoparadise

Oh, my other ride's your mom.

Variable

lol oh snap.  Nice to see you around again man.  Nice car too.  But yeah, any automobile is a real bad investment

derekautomatica

thats a sick ride, not too into BMW but that ones pretty sick.

13hourstoparadise

Thanks!

What up Trey...

Yeah, cars are a fucking waste of money. I'm gonna clean it up and put it up for sale. Then buy my brother in-law's honda 650cc shadow... Old school motorcycle, but something to get me around during the summer.

Variable

im thinking about getting a motorcycle when I get back to the states too.  I have never been into motorcycles or even driven one.  But you can get them fairly cheap, and they get good gas mileage.  So why not.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jun 24, 2008, 07:39 AM
im thinking about getting a motorcycle when I get back to the states too.  I have never been into motorcycles or even driven one.  But you can get them fairly cheap, and they get good gas mileage.  So why not.

Exactly, and fuck car insurance, insanly costs...

Variable

yeah.  Im not happy about the thought of wasting so much money on transportation.  But I guess ill get used to it.

derekautomatica

yeah im planning on getting an R6 if i can save up some money and sell my car for a decent price. insurance is cheap, gas is waaaaay cheap, but you're taking a big risk. you gotta ride like everyone's out there to kill you...haha.

Variable

ill ride with explosives strapped to my bike.  That way at least the ass hole who kills me will die too.

devilinside

lithium

hes missing the gun and murlbuhroes
💩

Variable

devilinside

13hourstoparadise

Haha, nice!

I hope in my lifetime dolphins evolve enough to understand the concept of why they should have freakin' lasers beams...

Wait, I don't know where I'm going with this, just, ugh, yeah.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 27, 2008, 03:30 AM

thats better
lol, oh shit that's awesome.  Im pretty sure I would be safe in that.

tarkil

I love seeing that good ol' monkey appearing there again.... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

yeah that monkey was the shit.  I miss afghanistan