Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

obama

Started by Nailec, Jun 26, 2008, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 01, 2008, 02:17 PM
i would say it is impossible to be worse than bush; even McCain would be about 10 times better than W.
Quote from: Variable on Sep 01, 2008, 02:39 PM
I think that is a point that we can all solidly agree on.

Indeed

Runs With The Spirit

No McCain is the worst one don't you see? He's even more fake. I feel sorry for Bush, yes he is the 666 but Even I have to love my enemy, I mean, I can't take back what he did, he's going to hell, but If I don't forgive him, then how is he forgiven?  Mccain's trying to keep the war alive for a 100 more years. Trust me he'll be dead by the time he's 80. Even the best pharmecutical drugs can't keep him alive longer than that. Them trying to make money off of others weaknesses. Same ol story since creation. Don't forget where the Ark is. And who the last reigning king is. The ark makes an army invincible, and no you don't wanna Incite ethiopia. We will chrush you. A great magnifescent force. Don't you ever go there. Revelation time.

The same god those phonies are using in Vain for Personal Gain, is the god that's gonna give them the greatest Blow.

THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP FALSE GODS AND IDOLS BEFORE ME

by even voting you are breaking the commandment. and you wonder why everything is messed up.

devilinside

Oh....My....Gawd you're an idiot.

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 08, 2008, 05:49 PM
Oh....My....Gawd you're an idiot.

If I am an Idiot, the you would be more. Though I wouldn't call you one, so why forsake? I was Agreeing with you!

You agreed that Mccain would be "like ten times" better than 666, Well I see what you are all saying as it is good to see.

But I expanded on that because the truth really is Mccain would be worse, and if you can't see that, you can come to god to cure your blindness! hahaha. Yes!

It is obvious he want's this war to keep going even more than bush whom started it and it now take troops out to have mercy on his piece in history.

Mccain straight up says hes gonna keep em for 100 years, he's talking about being the Dajjal! the ANTI CHRIST and trying to take down the empire in Israel! hes in the middle east now! YESHUA says in Revelation in 2000 years HIM shall come and bring down the WHORE OF BABYLON as the conquering lion of the tribe of Judah decendents of abraham all the way to jacob to isaac, ham shem Japeth, king david, king solomon, menelik I (david2), the solomonic lineage! THE TWELVE TRIBES! JUDAH!

Mccain is aware, he wants to be the dajjal for his piece in history! and whatever lovely history its gonna be when his page of history are burnt by the wrath of god when he trys to come to the holy land in mt zion, acceptable for all! and who will chrush anyone that brings evil! the ark of covenant rests and he will judge us all!
with TRUTH<JUSTICE<EQUALITY< AND RIGHTOUSNESS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devilinside

I take back what I said in the previous post's about agreeing with Variable and BLBC,the more research I'm doing,the worse that fucker is looking. But you and your biblical talking is a little redundant.

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 08, 2008, 06:54 PM
I take back what I said in the previous post's about agreeing with Variable and BLBC,the more research I'm doing,the worse that fucker is looking. But you and your biblical talking is a little redundant.

Yes sistren that is all rite. We can all be who we want but check it, It needs to be rundant cause that's all it is. Much Love.

White Wrist

Variable

Quote from: Runs With The Spirit on Sep 08, 2008, 05:16 PM
No McCain is the worst one don't you see? He's even more fake. I feel sorry for Bush, yes he is the 666 but Even I have to love my enemy, I mean, I can't take back what he did, he's going to hell, but If I don't forgive him, then how is he forgiven?  Mccain's trying to keep the war alive for a 100 more years. Trust me he'll be dead by the time he's 80. Even the best pharmecutical drugs can't keep him alive longer than that. Them trying to make money off of others weaknesses. Same ol story since creation. Don't forget where the Ark is. And who the last reigning king is. The ark makes an army invincible, and no you don't wanna Incite ethiopia. We will chrush you. A great magnifescent force. Don't you ever go there. Revelation time.

The same god those phonies are using in Vain for Personal Gain, is the god that's gonna give them the greatest Blow.

by even voting you are breaking the commandment. and you wonder why everything is messed up.
so Obama talking about sending two more combat brigades to Afghanistan and entering into pakistan to hunt down AL Qaeda and the Taliban is not more war?  If you guys thought Iraq was bad, faluja, ha.  Those Tribal areas on the boarder of Pakistan will be 10 x worse.  especially seeing as how the government of Pakistan doesn't want us there.  Obama arrogantly thinks he can stroll in and do whatever he wants.  I will be the one paying the price for that. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2008, 09:13 PM

so Obama talking about sending two more combat brigades to Afghanistan and entering into pakistan to hunt down AL Qaeda and the Taliban is not more war?  If you guys thought Iraq was bad, faluja, ha.  Those Tribal areas on the boarder of Pakistan will be 10 x worse.  especially seeing as how the government of Pakistan doesn't want us there.  Obama arrogantly thinks he can stroll in and do whatever he wants.  I will be the one paying the price for that. 

Kinda like Bush has been doing these past 8 years,huh?  You're the one that signed up for the military,You're the one that has openly put your life on the line. Don't blame it on Obama. And while I am grateful for what you do for our country,I can bet that McCain would do the same thing...he just hasn't said it yet. (or cant remember the country...whatever)

Variable

oh no, dont get me wrong.  Bush has made horrible decisions.  Im not defending him at all.  And ill go stand tall and do whatever President Obama ( assuming he wins ) will ask of me.  I wont complain one bit about it.  Im not even saying it doesn't need to be done.  In my opinion, that is the most dangerous area of the world right now. 

What I am trying to say is that people for some reason perceive Obama as the peace candidate.  Which he is obviously trying to portrait himself as.  Because if you do the research, the peace candidate always wins.  But in reality, he is not.  He will bring more war.  Just move it from Iraq and focus on Afghanistan and Pakistan.   That's not peace.

Interesting though, Bush actually campaigned on Peace.  He was very, very critical of Clinton for his constant deployment of the US military ( I believe it still stands true that Clinton deployed the US Military more times than any other president in history) and Bush even criticized Clinton for nation building.  saying that his missions for the military started out as humanitarian, but turned into Nation building, and that it was wrong to do so.  Hmmmm, well we all know how that turned out.  I guess that is yet another good lesson we can learn from president George W. Bush.  Politicians lie, who would have thunk it.  They will say anything they can to get into office, Obama is no different

I guarantee you that regardless of who is president next.  We will be in Iraq for at least their first term.  Unless something crazy happens.  But seeing as how McCain and Obama have essentially the same stance on foreign policy as George Bush. I dont see us making any drastic changes any time soon. 

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2008, 11:03 PM
  But seeing as how McCain and Obama have essentially the same stance on foreign policy as George Bush. I dont see us making any drastic changes any time soon. 

I'm glad someone else has some sense around here. the only differences between obama and mccain are energy and abortion. and theyre not that far apart on energy.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

they are not that far off at all on energy.  They are just spinning it differently. 

And Abortion shouldn't even be an issue.  I mean simply put, separation of church and state.  We are a free nation.  Or we should be.  You cant push your moral beliefs on another person.  I personally dont agree with abortion, but I dont see it as my place to tell other people they cant do it.  Also, it seems more of a decision for the courts, not the expectative branch. 

In my opinion, the biggest difference between the two is health care.  But I mean, even then.  That is so small compared to the major issues which could be addressed.  They are just making a big deal out of nothing to try and stand apart from each other. 

Nailec

what about energy politics? and i thought obama would be more for appeasement-politics.

there arent just religious arguments against abortion. i think most of the discussian is actually the question if abortion can be seen as a murderer or not.

bright lights, big city

remember the good ol' days of the 90s when all people bitched about was AIDS, abortion, and cancer?
ahh yes, simpler times...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2008, 09:13 PM

Yes, I'm not on obama's side either.

devilinside

What I am trying to say is that people for some reason perceive Obama as the peace candidate.  Which he is obviously trying to portrait himself as.  Because if you do the research, the peace candidate always wins.  But in reality, he is not.  He will bring more war.  Just move it from Iraq and focus on Afghanistan and Pakistan.   That's not peace.

Oh,I think they're all full of shit. They tell you what you want to hear to get in office. I dont trust Obama as far as I could throw him. It would be nice to have someone in office that you felt comfortable with.

*sigh*

bright lights, big city

in the end, your vote should just go down to whether or not you think this country is in a good state right now. if you want to re-hire the people that got us into this mess, go for it and vote mccain.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 09, 2008, 12:23 AM

What I am trying to say is that people for some reason perceive Obama as the peace candidate.  Which he is obviously trying to portrait himself as.  Because if you do the research, the peace candidate always wins.  But in reality, he is not.  He will bring more war.  Just move it from Iraq and focus on Afghanistan and Pakistan.   That's not peace.

Oh,I think they're all full of shit. They tell you what you want to hear to get in office. I dont trust Obama as far as I could throw him. It would be nice to have someone in office that you felt comfortable with.

*sigh*
yeah well.  It would be nice to have an actual strong and intelligent candidate ( cough cough Ron Paul cough cough) But as we have seen.  Anyone pulling away from the status quo is black balled.
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 09, 2008, 01:46 AM
in the end, your vote should just go down to whether or not you think this country is in a good state right now. if you want to re-hire the people that got us into this mess, go for it and vote mccain.
see, I have to disagree with you there.  How the state of the country is now is still relevant.  But the man running the country now is not up for re-election.  In 04, the current state of the nation was a huge issue.  Now, we have two fresh candidates.  No matter how the democrats try to swing their rhetoric, McCain is not the same as Bush. 

voting against republicans just to get back at them for Bush doesn't really make sense to me.  As im sure Bush will be leaving politics.  Especially if they have the better candidate.  Which of course is a matter of personal oppinion.

devilinside

Yeah...I'm not gonna vote against  someone strictly because of their party affiliation. Believe me,I look at the pros and cons of both parties,it just happend I always lean towards democratic. Now,if a Repbulican came along that was my ideal candidate,then sure,I'd vote for them.

And I'm totally pro choice. I believe nobody should make a personal choice about my life other than me. I don't however believe women should be allowed consecutive abortions. There should be records of such events,and after women have met a certain amount of abortions,I think they should have to have some sort of permanent birth control ie tubes tied/hysterectomy.

Variable

I dont see how that is any less control over a womans body than telling them they cant have abortions.  I just dont think the Government should have enough power to take people freedom from you.  Your control over your body is your freedom.  Its that simple.