Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

obama

Started by Nailec, Jun 26, 2008, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 16, 2009, 05:22 PM
LOL....riiiiiight.
keep laughing i beg you...

everytime you lol an american, with the will of decision,- takes another mother's life.

EVERY TIME.

just be glad its not your house thats been burned and your mother who's been raped by obama's change.

WE'RE AT WAR WITH AN ENTIRE REGION OF PEOPLE, MURDERING THEM IN STAGGERING "DIGITS", AND WE'RE STILL HANGING ONTO "WORDS" CAST OUT BY AN UNKNOWN MAN, WITH CAPITAL AMBITIONS, AND NOTHING BUT GREED FOR MONEY ON HIS MIND.

let's see who cares, really? and hopefully our messiah pulls through :)

hope, it sounds so delighful

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 16, 2009, 05:30 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 16, 2009, 05:22 PM
LOL....riiiiiight.
keep laughing i beg you...

everytime you lol an american, with the will of decision,- takes another mother's life.

EVERY TIME.

just be glad its not your house thats been burned and your mother who's been raped by obama's change.

WE'RE AT WAR WITH AN ENTIRE REGION OF PEOPLE, MURDERING THEM IN STAGGERING "DIGITS", AND WE'RE STILL HANGING ONTO "WORDS" CAST OUT BY AN UNKNOWN MAN, WITH CAPITAL AMBITIONS, AND NOTHING BUT GREED FOR MONEY ON HIS MIND.

let's see who cares, really? and hopefully our messiah pulls through :)

hope, it sounds so delighful

I'm soo tired of hearing this "your messiah" bullshit. Obama is NOT my fucking messiah. Just cause people have possible faith in someone you assume we worship them and are all up on their nuts. That's retarded. And people are not stupid just because they don't believe the same thing as you. That's stupid for you to act that way. Let people have their own opinion about stuff.

And this

made me lol. Kinda like "every time you masturbate,god kills a kitten"

oldgentlovecraft

What is all of this messiah bullshit anyway?  I just want something different and I won't believe anything until I see it.  It was a monumental victory, but whether or not he'll show integrity and honesty has yet to be seen.  What is the motivation behind all of this?  I read this thread and I'm almost as irritated as I am when I hear people screaming about the 2012, end of the world crap.  Que sera, sera.  If you think building a soapbox out of excrement gives you a righteous purpose then the joke's on you.  The paranoid and terrified are part of the problem.  If you don't like it then go do something about it.  With such a variety of people on this board, of all backgrounds and values, we sure do have a lot of stubborn, stereotypical mudslinging going on.  Fuck.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 16, 2009, 05:52 PM
If you think building a soapbox out of excrement gives you a righteous purpose then the joke's on you. 

haha that sounds like it's straight out of some whitechapel lyrics.

i agree though.  i think everyone needs to find a happy medium between expecting the absolute worst (extreme pessimism) and thinking everything is gonna get fixed (extreme optimism) cuz i think either way you're just gonna be pissed off by politics.  and what the hell is so hard about making your opinion/opposition known without throwing out some ridiculous presumptions about others?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 16, 2009, 06:08 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 16, 2009, 05:52 PM
If you think building a soapbox out of excrement gives you a righteous purpose then the joke's on you. 

haha that sounds like it's straight out of some whitechapel lyrics.

i agree though.  i think everyone needs to find a happy medium between expecting the absolute worst (extreme pessimism) and thinking everything is gonna get fixed (extreme optimism) cuz i think either way you're just gonna be pissed off by politics.  and what the hell is so hard about making your opinion/opposition known without throwing out some ridiculous presumptions about others?

Lol metal flows in these veins.  I agree with finding a medium.  By acting aggressive and getting angry when others do not agree you are nothing better than the people you are arguing with.  Clash of the crazies.  It's amusing and infuriating at the same time. 

Nailec

ok jerry. explain to me y you are reading articles and use them in your argmentation when the author is an antisemit?

if i want to convince people that drgs are a bad thing, i dont back up my opinion with quotes from the bible or right-winged anti-drug people whatever. because i dont want me to be positioned next to them or my name to be called with their name in the same breath.

there are always different ways to back up your opionion.

cant you find arguments against your system or against obama or whoever that work without antisemitic statements and conspiracy theories?

btw im far away from sucking obamas cock. physically as i live in germany. but also far away by my thoughts.

@wither-i: i guess some of the things i said also go out to you. read michael collins piper and tell me if you think that he is someone you can relate to.

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Mar 16, 2009, 06:41 PM
ok jerry. explain to me y you are reading articles and use them in your argmentation when the author is an antisemit?

if i want to convince people that drgs are a bad thing, i dont back up my opinion with quotes from the bible or right-winged anti-drug people whatever. because i dont want me to be positioned next to them or my name to be called with their name in the same breath.

cant you find arguments against your system or against obama or whoever that work without antisemitic statements and conspiracy theories?

btw im far away from sucking obamas cock. physically as i live in germany. but also far away by my thoughts.

@wither-i: i guess some of the things i said also go out to you. read michael collins piper and tell me if you think that he is someone you can relate to.

i dont give a shit about peter piper, - i just dont understand why you alwaaaaaaaaaays bring antisemitism into everything you ever say bruh, its pretentious and off topic. now go save germany again

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Nailec

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 16, 2009, 07:24 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Mar 16, 2009, 06:41 PM

i dont give a shit about peter piper, - i just dont understand why you alwaaaaaaaaaays bring antisemitism into everything you ever say bruh, its pretentious and off topic. now go save germany again

ever heard about Auschwitz?

its our duty to live in a society that doesnt create such a cruelty again.

identifying a group of people, may them be jews or whatever, that shall be responsible for all the bad things that happen in our world is the wrong way of social critizism. all you do is to create an artificial outgroup which in consequence must be imprisoned or eliminated by the ingroup who wants the best for the world.

ever heard about the stanford prison experiment? it shows how normal people can get violent and insulting under special circumstances.  it is the arrangement of the system that creates violence or exploitation or other immoralities.

every unfree society in the world has some kind of outgroup which is needed to justify all actions of the regime, to keep the ingroup clean from the bad influence of the enemy. northkorea, russia, china, venezuela etc. need the usa as their enemy. iran and the hamas for example need israel aka the jews as nazi germany did. the usa needed islamistic terrorists in order to create some very problematic new laws and safety regulations. in fact they all had and have other very real problems instead.

i bring antisemitism in, when i see or read it.

the article that jerry wanted us to read http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/rothschild_agents_168.html
is clearly antisemitic.

it doesnt say we should all go out and kill some jews but it includes a typical antisemitc clichee of  the jews secretly ruling the world.