Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sad little towns

Started by Zevaka, Jun 26, 2008, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

Like mine

The story is that here, in my town, there are like 3-4 mafia families, which *rule* this town. They have money, weapons and influence. They are allowed to do everything and everywhere. All the police, obviously, belongs to them, or at least, don't risk to do anything against them or even people who is related to them

So the thing is. My little brother, he's 9, was (till yesterday) player of young but really promising basketball team for two years (champions of the region etc). He was really talented in basketball, many people, including their coach said he would be very good player in future if he continues to train. Also, in the same team, young kid from one of those mafia families played. He was not the best, and not even close. But his father said to coach and team owner smthg like "my son WILL play" so he was in the team. Yesterday, in training camp where they are now, some conflict started between my brother  and that little bustard. As far as i can see atm, something pretty serious, it continued for couple of days, and little fucker *ordered* other young teammates kinda to be against/not to support my brother. Those little bitches obeyed.

So my brother phoned and asked to take him away from that hell. He was crying. When we phoned to fucking coach he said, not directly though, that he can't do anything cuz "you know who's father of that guy, i can say anything against him".

So, today my brother is leaving the camp and the team and the basketball, as far as we have only one team in our town.

What a fuck, really. It's absolutely weird.

oldgentlovecraft

I didn't know that shit goes on, that sucks.  Sorry for your bro', and it seems like there isn't much to do about it.

goldpony

that sucks for a 9 year old to have to deal with. sounds kinda like the town i was born in though. same bullshit goes on there. hopefully your bro can hook up with another team.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

That sucks! The town I grew up in was similar to that,but not soo bad. It's gotten worse the 7 year's since i've moved...now the town i'm in is run by damn seventh day adventist. LOL

goldpony

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 26, 2008, 07:38 PM
That sucks! The town I grew up in was similar to that,but not soo bad. It's gotten worse the 7 year's since i've moved...now the town i'm in is run by damn seventh day adventist. LOL

hahah
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 26, 2008, 07:38 PM
thats awesome lol

but yeah basketball's life...he's gotta somehow keep playin!!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

It sucks really,they will not approve "liquor by the drink",which results in not having restaurants that could bring a lot of business here and liquor stores! The closest one to me is 20 minutes away. BUT,they sell beer at the grocery store (cept on sunday) and we have a Winery where they make some fabulous wines here. So,we have beer and wine,why not approve liquor,ya know?   

whodunit?

Quote from: Zevaka on Jun 26, 2008, 05:21 PM
Like mine

The story is that here, in my town, there are like 3-4 mafia families, which *rule* this town. They have money, weapons and influence. They are allowed to do everything and everywhere. All the police, obviously, belongs to them, or at least, don't risk to do anything against them or even people who is related to them

So the thing is. My little brother, he's 9, was (till yesterday) player of young but really promising basketball team for two years (champions of the region etc). He was really talented in basketball, many people, including their coach said he would be very good player in future if he continues to train. Also, in the same team, young kid from one of those mafia families played. He was not the best, and not even close. But his father said to coach and team owner smthg like "my son WILL play" so he was in the team. Yesterday, in training camp where they are now, some conflict started between my brother  and that little bustard. As far as i can see atm, something pretty serious, it continued for couple of days, and little fucker *ordered* other young teammates kinda to be against/not to support my brother. Those little bitches obeyed.

So my brother phoned and asked to take him away from that hell. He was crying. When we phoned to fucking coach he said, not directly though, that he can't do anything cuz "you know who's father of that guy, i can say anything against him".

So, today my brother is leaving the camp and the team and the basketball, as far as we have only one team in our town.

What a fuck, really. It's absolutely weird.

your story=Russia  :(

your country is pretty exciting. I love the history and folk of Mother Russia. I love writers, I love Tchaikovsky, I love Russian movies.  but I see it as corrupted and fuckin' evil. sorry to say.

I hope your brother will be ok.

However, it's not only the problem with gangsters. My brother is one of the best sailors in his class. he has won many competitions but he's put down for being from small town, having long hair, and not being a son of wealthy parents. That's just life Z.

Fireal1222

lol in america you dont have to be head of the mafia to get your son playing time.. you just have to be the coach

its nice to see little kids get fucked all over the world by junior sports

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

There is a good lesson here.

Pussies get walked all over

Dicks rule the world

Dont be a pussy.

lostpilot

yeah, that sucks.
In Lithuania, Z, there are so many examples like yours.
Corruption is amazing

deftoneskoen

America.. Therefor i'm happy to live in the Netherlands, allthoug this town "Olst" really sucks.
Just treuly nothing to do, but it has some great woods and rivers in the area.

Oldnewtype

yeah welcome to planet earth

Variable

Quote from: deftoneskoen on Jun 27, 2008, 02:11 PM
America.. Therefor i'm happy to live in the Netherlands, allthoug this town "Olst" really sucks.
Just treuly nothing to do, but it has some great woods and rivers in the area.
im pretty sure that he lives in Russia.  Not America

Fireal1222

Quote from: Variable on Jun 27, 2008, 05:18 AM
There is a good lesson here.

Pussies get walked all over

Dicks rule the world

Dont be a pussy.

"be all that you can be"

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Thats way old.  Its army strong now.  Very laughable

dictatesofreason

but they give a hell of a enlisting bonus

Variable

yeah.  Enlistment bonuses are great right now.  Especially re-enlistment bonuses.  For the Army and Marines.

deafnotes

what kind of mafia are they

Variable

.............he lives in russia.........