i drink your milkshake

wither-I

theres no doubt.

your infected.

dangerous place.

bless.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

yea, i wouldnt recommend eating pussy in Taiwan, they seem virginal, but they're all a bunch of whores
i drink your milkshake

Variable

Congratulations.  Too bad it wasn't genital though.  Im still trying to acquire mine.

But advice.  Well first you should make sure it is HSV.  does it look like a bunch of little yellow bumps that come together to all make one?  It is kind of hard to go online and find good pics.  Because most pics you will find are crazy outbreaks that will look 1000x worse than yours.  So its kind of hard to tell.  But pretty much if you do have it.  You should go to your doctor and get him to diagnose it.  then get him to write you a prescription for Valtrex.  Its the best shit ever.  In the future you will feel a little tingling in your lip right as you are about to have an outbreak.  You take two valtrex a day for 5 days and it shouldn't get past that tingling phase.  Pretty much, whatever the sore looks like, it will stay that size as soon as you start taking the Valtrex.  So obviously, the sooner the better.

White Wrist

Variable

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

whodunit?

it's better than "I've broken my penis" thread

goldpony

LMFAO! have fun taking medication everyday for the rest of your life. hopefully we'll see in a valtrex commercial soon
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

shine down unshy

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jun 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
LMFAO! have fun taking medication everyday for the rest of your life. hopefully we'll see in a valtrex commercial soon
you dont have to take valtrex every day.  You can just wait till you feel an outbreak coming

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Jun 28, 2008, 11:50 AM
does it look like a bunch of little yellow bumps that come together to all make one? 
I bet every male here just checked. I did. I made my cock itchy just reading that

kalhan

hehehe, herpes... it's funny till you get it

so i'll just go hehe till i feel the need to revive this thread

tarkil

Yeah Taiwanese girls are real sluts...

But that's why we love them....  ;)

Where are you from, what are you doing there ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jun 29, 2008, 04:37 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 28, 2008, 11:50 AM
does it look like a bunch of little yellow bumps that come together to all make one? 
I bet every male here just checked. I did. I made my cock itchy just reading that
Well that's characteristic of Herpes Simplex Virus.  There are tons of other non std reasons you could get bumps on your mouth or genitives.

alvarezbassist17

i got bitten by a spider on my lip on friday, fucker swelled up to the size of fuckin canada.

it's gone now though :)