Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

i think i got lip herpes from a taiwanese girl

Started by nonesuch, Jun 28, 2008, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalhan

Jizzlobber

<

nonesuch

Nah,  Im from New Orleans but im in Taiwan right now teaching english, diving offa cliffs, scaling mountain peaks, smokin hella hash, and eating tainted asian pussy,

I usally dont even go down there but i thought she was a virgin and there wouldnt be anything to worry about

Just cant trust em anywhere
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

Taiwan rocks man... Are you in Taipei ?

Until when will you be there ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

nonesuch

i was in taipei yesterday actually but i live in Kaohsiung. 

Im thinkn about moving to Taipei for a while then probably moving on to Indo or thailand
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 02, 2008, 09:03 PM
Im thinkn about moving to Taipei for a while then probably moving on to Indo or thailand

Wanna go on with some cheap ho banging I see..... :)

As for Taipei, next time you go there, check the club called Luxy (if you didn't already) : it's greatly awesome and full of incredibly hot girls...   ;)

nonesuch

yea my friend told me the same thing,

wither-i    is  my good friend from new orleans and actually just came to taiwan to visit me,   he actually set me up on sharing lungs while he was here    it was sick we did the entire island tour from kenting to keelung and back again

im definitely gona have to check out that club

where are you at now?
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

I live in Hong Kong...

And yes, you do have to check out this club ! Room 18 and Plush are also safe bets, but Luxy kicks ass...

nonesuch

i went to hong kong on a visa run and seemed cool as hell,  how is it living there?  Im thinking very seriously about moving on to the next country but im not sure where just yet.   

How many countries have you lived in?  Any advice where i should go next?
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

I just lived in France and now Hong Kong. Also 6 months in Tokyo few years ago...

I really enjoy living in HK now, it's really a cool, sort of laid back and easy going place...
I wouldn't really have any advice on what to do next for you though... If you never tried, you should definitely check out Japan, it's really a great great country to live in...

samson simpson

Quote from: nonesuch on Jun 28, 2008, 07:40 AM
yea, i wouldnt recommend eating pussy in Taiwan

nothing like eating a fresh batch of pussywillows
but
as far as disease.....

quack if youre a duck

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jun 28, 2008, 03:30 PM
ewww at this thread.

It might be gross but if people keep these concerns to themseleves dieseses will just spread at the rate they are going. Up.

derekautomatica

13hourstoparadise

Variable

whodunit?

let's make

"list your 5 (current) diseases" thread

Variable