Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wall-E

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jul 07, 2008, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

this is the best computer animated movie i've ever seen by a long shot.  the animation is fuckin gorgeous, and the characters are all highly emotion-inspiring despite the fact that most of them are robots.  i totally almost cried at the end, and that never happens to me at movies anymore.  pixar fucking rules.

mrs_swa

yes, this movie is so fucking cute!   :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

defskull

Best computer animated movie? That's not enough.  Best movie I've seen in theatres this year by far. 

goldpony

Quote from: defskull on Jul 07, 2008, 02:24 AM
Best computer animated movie? That's not enough.  Best movie I've seen in theatres this year by far. 

+1, i highly recommend seeing this movie. it was awesome and i liked that fact that (despite some reviews) it wasn't preachy. it presented the whole thing kinda matter of factly, it just kind of happened. i read some of these reviews (critical and user) that say this could never happen and what a piece of tripe and they dont pick up on the fact that there was no goverment. the world was being run by a large corporation.  ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 07, 2008, 12:36 AM
this is the best computer animated movie i've ever seen by a long shot.  the animation is fuckin gorgeous, and the characters are all highly emotion-inspiring despite the fact that most of them are robots.  i totally almost cried at the end, and that never happens to me at movies anymore.  pixar fucking rules.

yeah the only other movie that made corey cry at the end was "Nut Busters 5".. thats because he co-starred though as the receiver of semen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

I'm goin to see this in a few hours....either this or HanCOCK. lololol

/5 year old humor

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 09, 2008, 04:30 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 07, 2008, 12:36 AM

yeah the only other movie that made corey cry at the end was "Nut Busters 5".. thats because he co-starred though as the receiver of semen

lol, your on a roll today
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt