goldpony

I thought this comment on the Sunn 0))) review was great

QuoteWell, at least SunnO))) is not as boring as Dream Theater's albums
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

I don't dig Sunn 0))) and Dream Theater at all... maybe later, but not now... i saw a video of Sunn 0))) and it was... like... boring (it was a live vid! and was boring!)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

I've listened some bands, but I'm not (too) sure about the genre... for me it's like Gothic metal... maybe doom?
that bands are Haggard, Tristania and After Forever, among others... i like a lot that band Haggard and Tristania btw... but what's the genre of them?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

whodunit?

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 05, 2009, 08:32 PM
I thought this comment on the Sunn 0))) review was great

QuoteWell, at least SunnO))) is not as boring as Dream Theater's albums

true.

333tone

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 01, 2009, 05:28 PM
New Down album this year. Can't wait.
Is this confirmed? I've also heard that, but I don't think there's an official announcement yet. Crowbar will release a new album this year.

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I looove Sunn0))). I have had a chance to see Earth for free a couple of times but something has come up every time. Fuckin' LOVE Earth.

Anyone ever heard of Yob?

devlin

been listening to baroness, earth, goblin cock and torche alot lately

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Baroness is awesome.

What Earth album?

devlin

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2009, 11:40 PM
What Earth album?

"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull". thats the only album i have by them. could you recommend another album by them? or another band along the lines of the few i named? i would appreciate it.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hex; Or Printing in the Infernal Method is my favorite Earth album. It sounds like a drone band playing country. Like...the soundtrack to a spaghetti western if it were made today. It's awesome.

Check out Yob

devlin

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2009, 11:53 PM
Hex; Or Printing in the Infernal Method is my favorite Earth album. It sounds like a drone band playing country. Like...the soundtrack to a spaghetti western if it were made today. It's awesome.

Check out Yob

thanks man i'll definitly check them out.

decapod

Quote from: devlin on Apr 18, 2009, 01:58 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2009, 11:53 PM

Check out Yob

thanks man i'll definitly check them out.

Hey man heres a list of Earth albums that I recommend:

Earth - "Pentastar: In the Style of Demons" 1996

Earth - "Phase 3: Thrones & Dominions" 1995

Earth - "Extra Capsular Extraction" 1991

Earth - "Earth 2" 1993

Enjoy man, they really are a great band.

Zevaka

in november here in moscow there will be post-metal festival, with Minsk and A Storm Of Light as headliners. So cool.

ben

The Greymachine album is really damn good. 

theis

333tone

Has the new Shrinebuilder leaked yet?

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Alvar

new A Storm Of Light PLEEZE

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!