Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Das Boot (the real LA)

Started by wither-I, Jul 19, 2008, 04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

ive noticed there quite a few members on this board from the great geographical congregation of Louisiana,...

spell it out... where is your block?
and discuss all the grandeur of our great state's formitable follies and corrupt splendor...

Viva la LA!
mostly south of I-12 but we still claim some more.

bless and play.
and dont forget to worship!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lithium

💩

Oldnewtype

its fucking hot, i have no tony's for my eggs, the four wheeler is broke and none of my friends are awake on sunday until 3.

Obviously i live in southern LA, ive never bothered making a thread like this because ive been on this board for about 5 years and theres only really been one other person i know on here from the south, i remember hydroponic lives in neworleans although i dont know if he left or changed his name.

wither-I

where at homie? i was born in nola but i live in hammond now for school....

nonesuch

Im from the the fuckin NOLA, ya dig?   Spent time in that Gentilly, ya herd me.   Time in that Lakeview, ya feel me.  Uptown Downtown we bout to touchdown.   Who dat say they gon beat dem saints?  WHO DAT!  WHO DAT!   Im so new orleans its like 1825 TULANE in this bitch.   I got the fifty dollars!  nome sayn bra?   My boy wither i hooked me up with some Tony's out here in Asia and now I set fire to every shitty meal thats placed in front of me,  ya gota know what im sayn!    How bout them HORNETS!   HOW BOUT THEM SAINTS!   and every mother fuckn body knows ALL bout them TIGERS!!!!!!     You cant touch this!  The rest you better just try to keep up cuz this creepn bayou is steadily overtakn all you jackass rabbits running around hibbly bibbly and shit.  Too engrossed by all your monetary plans and job demands.  Yall fallin behind in the only stat that counts.  The one that cant be assessed with numbers.  Joy, contentedness, happiness, all that mushy bullshit.  Cuz we gots it in spades.  Too much actually so we gota throw international parties so the rest of the world can get a glimpse of how we live everyday.   

Hooty Hoo!!    Drop it like its hot!  and come marchin in!   OOOO he wants some!   We come to party!   Down in New Orleans where the blues was born it takes a cool cat to blow a horn!  Da Mardi Gras Mambo Mambo Mambo.  Its a wonderful world.

Damn I miss NEW ORLEANS so much
i drink your milkshake

wither-I

OOOOoooooooooohhhh it aint my fault! new orleeeeans, slot machines, pralines, red beans, mardi gras beads,  & Zulu queens!! fake cheerleadin ass bitch wanna niga like me to beware huh! how bout 39-14 piedmont? festivals Mutherfuckin MammY! jazzfest, voodoofest, frenchquarterfest, essencefest, cajun-zydeco fest, Satchmofest! whew go on, go on! nonesuch knows what it all means tomissneworleans. and the big easy, greasy-ya gotta long way to slide misses him to ya digg. and royal to canal to esplanade to frenchmen, back to tchoupitoulas on to (HISTORIC) magazine right tru to the Audubon Zoo wher dey ALL ask fo YOU! even the POOR boys at tipititina's to mandina's they slop fo you drippin to every canal where the gravy boats run till the break of the bonnie carre spillway, makin way for new foliage to bloom in those muddy green  waters with their fightin greenie weenie waves, passing UNO 9dillard by the sea up to the dirty dell and out on the "Wrigglies", where aint much gon on that aint bold enough to touch on beautiful cuz as ya all know even when the bodies float up, risin' from the graves we end it all with Jazz and a second line, party- till the day we die, even without  a place to pee on mardi gras day, carnival timehas just begun... UGH

come back soon.
adhere.
advance.
bless.

tarkil

So is it me, or all Louisiana guys are fucking stoners then ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

samson simpson

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 21, 2008, 12:40 PM
1825 TULANE in this bitch.   I got the fifty dollars! 

let em have it

Quote from: wither-I on Jul 21, 2008, 09:41 PM
  right tru to the Audubon Zoo wher dey ALL ask fo YOU! even the POOR boys at tipititina's to mandina's they slop fo you drippin to every canal where the gravy boats run till the break of the bonnie carre spillway, makin way for new foliage to bloom in those muddy green  waters with their fightin greenie weenie waves, passing UNO 9dillard by the sea up to the dirty dell and out on the "Wrigglies", where aint much gon on that aint bold enough to touch on beautiful cuz as ya all know even when the bodies float up, risin' from the graves we end it all with Jazz and a second line, party- till the day we die, even without  a place to pee on mardi gras day, carnival timehas just begun..

poetry defined.

many luv
always dirty like the TP paper left in that muddy rain every thurs & sat
old school like the kung fu theater on WGNO every sat. at noon

much respect always here in abundance
much luv to the st. bernard (grounds for stomping)
westbank (best bank) too

I LUV it all
peace bredrens

nola live

samson simpson

nonesuch

From the top of this toppled levee i can see heaven, the water weighed heavy, but the 7th ward was too hardheaded to let it end.  Diligence? we get dividends. Invested in ourselves and the appendage we call our oldest friend.  Been there since then and when we begin again.  O nawlins, darlin, hows ya mom and dem? I miss em.  Say there baby, what it do?  Whats cool?  TRU.  lets get some food, maybe a hot boudin or two, and soon.  I made some groceries so lets party.  the parade just started.  so of course i just sparked it.  throw me something mista! let me hold that spear, cmon man, ill give you this beer. thats how deals get done under this soaking sun, son you need to get on my shoulders if you want one.  or up on that ladder, better hold that bladder, at least until you find a good wall to splatter, after we gon roll down to tha quarter, where everyone gets bolder, shoulder to shoulder, here the cold gets colder, and the mold gets older.  Its neither one or the other, its all of the above, anything you can think of.  but better.  then to the backside of the debaucherous slide.  Where the real yats know where its at.  up in the den where the smooth island jams slam head first into the swinging pendulum of rhythm. or down by the nile where the syncopated waves of dilated slaves become a new way to say hey.  fusing seamlessly with the pure ordered chaos of a 3 piece improv scene, thank you johnny v, or the steady stream of stood up pluck courtesy of across the street.  all of sudden, without warning, the sky starts warming, so we head back to the house of the rising sun, where we can get some, sleep, i got room for the whole team, but first we need  to get some fried chicken on the way in, or a pair of fresh tims, and definitely  a water with vitamins,  o and you know ill have to smoke a j then a joe and jam on the porch till the big man rolls, and you know hes gon want to get whats in them crawfish holes, so get your cars out tha yard so we can start pinchn some craw

wither -  your post was sick as bird flu  -   u will never know how much i enjoyed it

I'll be back one day
i drink your milkshake

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 22, 2008, 06:35 AM
So is it me, or all Louisiana guys are fucking stoners then ?
yeah based on the representation of Louisiana from this topic.  I think most people would agree that an annex from the union is a good idea. 

nonesuch

fuck the union.   THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
i drink your milkshake

wither-I

^^ this could happen....

and much love for that piece jeauxseph! it made my ears twitch with excitement.

like a dog hearing heaven in a whistle.

Variable

nonesuch

where you from variable?    you fucking asshole.     
i drink your milkshake

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 24, 2008, 04:19 AM
where you from variable?    you fucking asshole.     
New Mexico

theis

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 24, 2008, 05:15 AM
wow. just wow

haha, reading this thread, these were my words exactly.

Variable

this thread can pretty much be summed up as a meeting of two losers with no friends that got super excited when they discovered the aspect of a possible play date with eachother because of their geographic location.  yay for happy endings. 

theis