Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Das Boot (the real LA)

Started by wither-I, Jul 19, 2008, 04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

variable your a fucking douchebag.  Im sorry there is nothing to be passionate about in new mexico (and iv been there and it sucks ass) and that you only derive joy in weak, unitelligent insults aimed at random peoples comments.   if you were from new orleans then you would understand that every last word in both wither's and my own posts were extremely poignant, clever, and deep.  If your not from new orleans then i guess you just dont get it, but dont talk shit like you know.  First of all iv know wither for like 10 years, hes a good friend of mine, but  I live in Taiwan right now so we dont talk all the time and this is a way to communicate.  Secondly dont think because you post some stupid bullshit on every thread your some kind of authority on all things opinion.  I honestly havent read one post by you that i thought added something of value. 
i drink your milkshake

theis

go to school. learn to spell.

thanks.

Variable

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
variable your a fucking douchebag.  Im sorry there is nothing to be passionate about in new mexico (and iv been there and it sucks ass) and that you only derive joy in weak, unitelligent insults aimed at random peoples comments.   if you were from new orleans then you would understand that every last word in both wither's and my own posts were extremely poignant, clever, and deep.  If your not from new orleans then i guess you just dont get it, but dont talk shit like you know.  First of all iv know wither for like 10 years, hes a good friend of mine, but  I live in Taiwan right now so we dont talk all the time and this is a way to communicate.  Secondly dont think because you post some stupid bullshit on every thread your some kind of authority on all things opinion.  I honestly havent read one post by you that i thought added something of value. 
well I do happen to know that Louisiana has been ranked # 50 in public education for quite a while now.  And your use of "you" instead of "you're" when you are trying to communicate the words " you are" is just further evidence of that.  Not to mention that if you or wither actually believe that the south could succeed from the union again you would just further prove your striking lack of intelligence.  you are after all the guy who went down on a tai hooker.

And just because I didn't make up some lame ass rap about the state I am from does not mean I dont have a passion for my home.  New Mexico is a great state.  Probably not for simple minded morons who need really bright lights and sparkly distractions to feel entertained.  But you know, whatever.  To each his own.  I have been to Louisiana and thought it was a pretty cool place.  I wasn't attacking Louisiana.  Just the retarded board members who represent the state here.

"OMGZ WITHeRz UR rAps iZ da ShIT.  U hAve NO iDeaZ H0w tucHed i AmZ"  ::) yeah way to rep it.  you are just too hardcore.
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 24, 2008, 02:22 PM

thanks.
ha, dam it.  You called him out on being illiterate before me.

oh by the way MR. Reppin.  English is not even his first language.  Keep spouting about how awesome you are though.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Oldnewtype

why the fuck should grammar matter anyway, it just allows people to say theyre better than you.

people in new orleans know that this shit doesnt matter when youre having fun, and when it comes to being serious we get serious.

or high.

Variable

yeah you get real serious about making up government conspiracies and blaming the federal government for natural disasters.  We are all very impressed.

goldpony

you mean bush didnt cause that hurricane ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Oldnewtype

man i wish i was cool like you

wither-I

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 24, 2008, 02:22 PM

thanks.
another grammer comeback. classic.

fail

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
if you were from new orleans then you would understand that every last word in both wither's and my own posts were extremely poignant, clever, and deep.  If your not from new orleans then i guess you just dont get it, but dont talk shit like you know. 
exactly.
seriously though. why the insults. none of you have any clue what we're talkinng about so you see it as simple ranting but in fact you dont really belong in this conversation especially if you have nothing intelligent or common to reply with.
so whoever is talking shit.
just chill. there's no reason to be vehement

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2008, 02:34 PM
well I do happen to know that Louisiana has been ranked # 50 in public education for quite a while now.  And your use of "you" instead of "you're" when you are trying to communicate the words " you are" is just further evidence of that.  Not to mention that if you or wither actually believe that the south could succeed from the union again you would just further prove your striking lack of intelligence.  you are after all the guy who went down on a tai hooker.
ooooh, more things to come from variable....

maybe things we don't know even??

look, it doesnt get you or us anywhere when all you do is point out the follies of "you're" loyal system. go suck a high-ranked dick, the buck stops at the mouth for slave whores.
die brilliant faggot.

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2008, 12:03 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Jul 23, 2008, 07:32 PM
^^ this could happen....
no, it could not. idiot
joke.

fag.

learn to mind your own, slave.

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

nonesuch

Azwethinkweiz  (nice name by the way, i think its misspelled though)  and variable, are you seriously correcting my grammar?  your pathetic

this is an internet forum, not a 7th grade term paper. STFU

and yes every man woman and child in Louisiana smokes copious amounts of weed

i drink your milkshake

Variable

its "you're"  I already said that one time

oh and lol @ admitting that your grammar was at or below a 7th grade level. 

Oldnewtype

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS BUCKETHEAD IS COMING TO THE HOWLIN WOLF

nonesuch

actually i put "your" on purpose to see if you would point it out.  But seriously who cares if someone uses the incorrect form of "your/you're".   It proves nothing.  I'm not getting a grade for my sharing lungs post.  If i wanted to point out grammar I could tear your post to shreds.

"its "you're"  I already said that one time

oh and lol @ admitting that your grammar was at or below a 7th grade level."

you didn't capitalize "its" or use an apostrophe and there is no period at the end.  "lol" is not a word, neither is "@"
and by the way the use of "lol" is just lame

but so what?  this is an internet forum.  if i want 2 spel evry wrd wrng thn i wil.  it dosnt meen nethng
i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

and even though i dont really care what you think, i will just point out that the language wither and i were using was actually a complete joke.  Because in New Orleans, Ebonics  is widely spoken and rap is the most popular music from new orleans, and we were actually kind of making fun of New Orleans (in a good natured way), and touching on a myriad of New Orleans specific topics that wouldn't make any sense unless you grew up there

oldnewtype -  really? buckethead? I used to jam him when i was in high school ( whilst failing english term papers).  That's badass.  I bet that will be an insane show

and yes Bush did cause the hurricane using his G-14 classified weather control machine to kill black people, it's a conspiracy.  Just another that people from Louisiana created

and just to clarify the girl was Taiwanese, i met her at a night club, and thankfully it turned out to be something else, i just wanted some advice
i drink your milkshake

goldpony

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 30, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm not getting a grade for my sharing lungs post. 

yes you are  :)

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 30, 2008, 06:23 PM

and yes Bush did cause the hurricane using his G-14 classified weather control machine to kill black people, it's a conspiracy. 

i knew it!  ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

nonesuch gets the award for dumbest noob in SL history.

congrats. your parents must be proud.