Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

watchmen

Started by theis, Jul 20, 2008, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

bright lights, big city

for some dumb reason i posted a link in the Frank Miller thread...so good call on creating this one

movie looks incredible
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

indeed it does.

all the characters just look perfect.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

This was previewed on TDK and it looks great :D

03-06-09
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

i cant wait, definitely one of my favorite comics
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defskull

Haha.  Hooray for a song from Batman & Robin being played.

bright lights, big city

haha yeah! at least it was a good song. but jesus, the only thing that movie was good for was the cheezy lines from Arnold
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Looking back, it's actually a really good campy, so bad-it's-good kind of movie.

bright lights, big city

"Why don't you...chill out"
DERP

Corleone

smashing pumpkins song makes it

bright lights, big city

yeah seriously, the song was perfect for that...and whoever did the video editing to the song was good too.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Looks slick!  Haven't read the graphic novel yet but looked up the synopsis and it sounds pretty badass. 

Corleone

When I watched that in the the theatre, I was so high and thought it sounded amazing. After the preview my buddy turns to me and sais "looks like shit"

I didnt say anything.

bright lights, big city

i got the graphic novel yesterday and am about half-way through it.
it really is phenominal, i highly recommend picking it up.
DERP

samson simpson

what exactly is the premise of this movie?
id google it ...but i wont
someone tell me here
the preview looked like a armadillo type super human surrounded by a bunch of butt naked people

theis

Corleone

ya hes really getting dumb

samson lay off the crack dude

wither-I

looks gay as hell. but im not really into those graphic novels

Quote from: samson simpson on Aug 03, 2008, 10:29 PM
what exactly is the premise of this movie?

the preview looked like a armadillo type super human surrounded by a bunch of butt naked people

hahaha not many people see things for what they are anymore (however ridiculous it may be).

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

it's all good, not everybody can appreciate good movies. your loss though.

bright lights, big city

the march 6 release date better not be delayed because of this WB/Fox lawsuit
DERP