Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

watchmen

Started by theis, Jul 20, 2008, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: devlin on Mar 17, 2009, 07:11 PM
sooo basically your just a hypocrite. why don't you just concentrate on yourself and stop ranting at us to "laugh at walls" and "take of the blindfolds"
we're all hypocrites and biased to one stance or another based from opinion, -which is intrinsically derived from perception, and as we all know our individual realities (by perception) are different, in the same way we taste... so the matter is my friend, (just as i was implying in my above statement),- we are a redundant species, because we have been blessed with the truest miracle and joy of living right before us, in front of our faces, and we still prod on for some ellusive, absolute truth...

i mean can you not understand what im pointing out??
if there is anything which confuses you about my statement?

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devlin

the only thing that confuses me is your rationalization. whether or not it was your intent you come across as if you are talking down to us heathens. you admit that your not perfect, so stop preaching to us and just worry about bettering yourself is all i'm saying.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

And stop going to movies and complaining about them on message boards before you actually know anything about the comic it's based on.

bebo

YEAH WHAT THEY SAID

oldgentlovecraft

This is exactly why I keep away from religion.  Some good points were made, but were all contradicted by your fanatical, condescending nature.  It's embarrassing. Honestly.  Read your own posts again and tell me that didn't sound like a fucking nutjob.  I'm tired of all of this bullshit already.  Go buy an island and live a long lonely life away from everyone so we don't have to hear you speak.  Judgmental, self-righteous twat.

theis

Jeez, this is getting out of hand.

Please stay on topic and stop poisoning the board with fanatic bullshit.

Nebontha

Wow, I agree with every post on pages 5 and 6 here so far...WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!  Fuck it, I did like the movie though...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

QuoteJeez, this is getting out of hand.

Yeah, seriously, dude, that's what blogs are for.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 18, 2009, 01:23 AM

Thank you for having the most beautiful sig from the most beautiful movie.

wither-I

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 18, 2009, 12:12 AM
This is exactly why I keep away from religion.  Some good points were made, but were all contradicted by your fanatical, condescending nature.  It's embarrassing. Honestly.  Read your own posts again and tell me that didn't sound like a fucking nutjob.  I'm tired of all of this bullshit already.  Go buy an island and live a long lonely life away from everyone so we don't have to hear you speak.  Judgmental, self-righteous twat.

wow. now your just being vehement, and mean, with all your dirty slandering.

oldgentlovecraft

That was the point.

wither-I

i'll expect nothing of an intelligent response from you then :)

bebo

In the end, we all know who looks like a tard

wither-I

with your drawing of rudolph and a huge cock in his hand, that never goes away

lithium

Lay off the drugs man (insert rant about how your mother earth blessed you with the plants or whatever bullshit you're gonna say rationalizing your hendonistic lifestyle)
💩

Nebontha

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 17, 2009, 01:23 PM

yah that is one awesome sig
.gif sigs like that make the board more interesting, more visually appealing. excessively  large pics of ppl holding banners are, well, boring (I hate to talk shit about you, wither-I...I'm probably the only one here who's not totally against you..., but please decrease the size of your sig)
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

theis

Quote from: lithium on Mar 18, 2009, 10:58 PM
Lay off the drugs man (insert rant about how your mother earth blessed you with the plants or whatever bullshit you're gonna say rationalizing your hendonistic lifestyle)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! priceless.

bebo

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 18, 2009, 10:34 PM
with your drawing of rudolph and a huge cock in his hand, that never goes away

wow. that was mean, vhement, and pointless slander. I demand an apology because I'm a nice girl and I believe in a nation and society that embraces the equality and change our King Obama preaches about such as being kind to one another, and not making fun of dicks, such as the one in my reindeer's hand. Besides, you cant call me out of that. I love dicks. DICKS MAN, YEAH DICKS

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 18, 2009, 09:15 PM
i'll expect nothing of an intelligent response from you then :)

I'm just playing on a level field.

devlin

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 18, 2009, 07:34 AM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 18, 2009, 01:23 AM

what movie? i don't recognize it.