Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

watchmen

Started by theis, Jul 20, 2008, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2008/11/new-watchmen-tr.html

new trailer attached to quantum of solace!

more good use of music too, the song from GTA4 and a Muse song.

I don't know. I don't feel like Muse is good for watchmen.  It seemed too uplifting for the material.  It needs to be dark in the vein of The Smashing Pumpkins song used. 

devlin

they did really good at picking actors who look like the characters. i can't wait for this fucking movie to come out.

goldpony

so is this coming out still?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

i would bet that it gets delayed. and we would hear about it soon.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I love the Smashing Pumpkins song!

bright lights, big city

gonna see it thursday night at midnight, fuck yes
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

fireflyry

This film shall seriously pwn.

Just as the comic did.

I have faith in the director.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

oh yes, supposedly he's just a HUGE fan of the original work.
so we have to hope that translates into a success.

just read online last night that the dvd version of the movie will be almost 4 hours long when it's the director's cut. GOOD GOD
DERP

goldpony

According to snyder, the dvd will include an animated short of the pirate comic subplot, more of the street corner and those "behind the mask" things the comic did. He said they would be included as featurettes and not part of the movie. also, depending on the reaction to the short, it may get added to the movie and get released to theaters as a directors cut..

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bebo

fgt better not fuck it up

shine down unshy

If this is the same guy who directed Dawn of the Dead, this movie will not disappoint.

bebo

Idk, i dont really like his style tbh

Corleone

but you like to watch men bebo

theis

i'm afraid this will end up as a piece of shit. i'll be going in with low expectations.

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

i dunno... the clips i've seen and the latest trailers have done nothing for me. i really, really want it to be good.

looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

bright lights, big city

true. i hope it just hasn't been just watered down lately and over-hyped. every 5 minutes you see something about it on tv.
but yeah, definitely hope it'll still be grand.
DERP

goldpony

ive read numerous reviews and it seems that if you like the comics you'll like the movie. the reviews have been mixed, but i get the feeling the negative ones were written by people who had made up their mind before seeing the film.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

yeah that's what i'm getting too, from reading Rotten Tomatoes. kinda too bad though, part of me was hoping it was going to be huge, successful, universally loved movie like Dark knight.

but oh well, as long as it satisfies me..
DERP

bebo