Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

so... how much do you pay for your weed?

Started by kalhan, Jul 22, 2008, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

zone for 50.  I guessing thats shwag.  Ewww.  Cmon man your better than that
i drink your milkshake

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

nonesuch

wow,  its about time.   lets see if it passes.    i could see both obama and mccain hitting a bong.

"lets give this peace shit a chance"
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
the lead story on CNN.com right now. yay

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/30/frank.marijuana/index.html

the day weed is decriminalized ill roll the phattest spliff ever and just go for an endless walk

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

indychinoluv

IN New Zealand its about $20-25 for a tinny. Gets about 2 - 3 average sized joints. I just paid 350 for an ounce.

Quality varies, but you're usally never dissapointed.

Oldnewtype

i get shwag but its good shwag. not that brown shit.

Variable

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Aug 01, 2008, 07:29 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Jul 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
the lead story on CNN.com right now. yay

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/30/frank.marijuana/index.html

the day weed is decriminalized ill roll the phattest spliff ever and just go for an endless walk

im sure there will still be laws very similar to drinking alcohol in public.  but good luck making the brown paper bag work for a joint.

Oldnewtype

lol. well we can drink in public here in louisiana, im suresmoking will go the same route eventually.

Variable

there has to be sort of public intoxication law.  I know drinking in public changes from state to state, city to city. 

Also I dont see pot ever being legalized until police would have some sort of standardized way to measure the level of your intoxication ( similar to the Blood alcohol level ) Because they for sure would have to tac on some sort of DUI clause to the legalization of Marijuana.  So pretty much, if you really want pot to be legal.  You should be working on such a system.  You would make bank too seeing as how every police department would have to buy one.  I have heard of similar programs.  But from what I understand they only detect the presence of THC, not quantity.  Get crackin on it

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Aug 06, 2008, 08:50 AM
there has to be sort of public intoxication law.  I know drinking in public changes from state to state, city to city. 

Also I dont see pot ever being legalized until police would have some sort of standardized way to measure the level of your intoxication ( similar to the Blood alcohol level ) Because they for sure would have to tac on some sort of DUI clause to the legalization of Marijuana. 
i bring this up everytime i talk about this subject with people.. its a BIG step...
good thoughts

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

vote me for president and ill make it happen

Oldnewtype

i bet i could could come up with an intoxication test for thc by asking a series of simple questions...

1. stand on your head and do 4 cartwheels
2. on a scale of one to ten, how cool is james brown?
3. slash the suspects arm. if his eyes are the same color as his blood, hes too high.

Variable

wither-I

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Aug 06, 2008, 04:58 PM

2. on a scale of one to ten, how cool is james brown?

haha this made me laugh. 10... a fucking 10

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Aug 06, 2008, 08:50 AM

Also I dont see pot ever being legalized until police would have some sort of standardized way to measure the level of your intoxication ( similar to the Blood alcohol level ) Because they for sure would have to tac on some sort of DUI clause to the legalization of Marijuana.  So pretty much, if you really want pot to be legal.  You should be working on such a system.  You would make bank too seeing as how every police department would have to buy one.  I have heard of similar programs.  But from what I understand they only detect the presence of THC, not quantity.  Get crackin on it

yeah, but there's pretty much a limit as to how fucked up you can get from weed.  i mean it's obviously not safe for everyone to drive when they're super blazed (excluding me), but there couldn't ever be like a detox or whatever.

wither-I

you cant o.d. and thats the thing.

you can say a certain amount is the limit, but if there is no "cross-over-to-death" point, then a limit/scale is ellusive.........

NiChe

£140 for 1 ounce,   (about $280)

normally 20 for an eighth of an ounce ($40)

I normally buy ten bags though as my roomate sells it

Variable

lol why does it always come back to "weed is safer"  that isnt why I was saying we needed a system to check real time THC levels in people.  Its because THC does alter your ability to properly function a vehicle.  And they wont just legalize marijuana and be like "OK GUYS! Its finally legal, so smoke it anywhere you want, fly planes, drive boats, conduct trains, and drive cars all over the world while you are stoned!"  They will need to make a system to determine how much THC is an acceptable amount of THC to still be able to operate a vehicle.  So like you blow into a machine and #XXXX is above the legal limit, you're getting a DUI.  Get it?  Has absolutely nothing to do with being able to OD or not.

Oldnewtype

blow into a machine?

in the next few years cops are going to be able to draw blood anytime they pull you over, breathalyzers will be outdated. im sure theyll be able to detect THC levels in this way, along with levels of any other toxins in your system.