Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Where on earth have you been?

Started by nonesuch, Jul 30, 2008, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

Quote from: bored on Jul 31, 2008, 01:30 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 31, 2008, 12:58 PM
I've always thought you were Norwegian, hahaha...

and why is that?:)

you look Scandinavian  ;)

theis

born in copenhagen.

been to: italy, france, greece, spain, usa (los angeles, san francisco, seattle, washington, santa barbara), turkey, morocco, germany, norway, sweden, netherlands (amsterdam FTW!), switzerland, belgium...

Crazylegs

I'm from Norway. I don't really enjoy traveling so i haven't been away much. I've been to denmark, Deutschland and England. that's it. i always wanted to go to italy though, but it would have to be in the winter. It's too hot for me in norway in the summer.

Penicks

I live in Belgium. I've been to Luxembourg, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, England, Spain, Italy, Malta, Egypt and Turkey.
Would love to go to Japan and USA.

black coffee

I am born in Switzerland, but I live in Germany for almost my entire life

I've been to
The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, Maledives, USA, Canada, Gambia, Hungary,

and I'd like to see Northern Europe someday and more of Eastern Europe... the UK, South America, Australia, Japan .. neverending list

Battle-Axe

Born and bred in Greater Manchester, England, UK :] It's not the best place ever but nowhere else feels the same to me... It's definitely home and I can never see myself living anywhere outside of Manchester. The music scene here is slowly getting better and 95% of bands who tour the UK play here. I don't wanna leave. Ever :]

I haven't been to that many places really - France 3 times, Belgium twice and Tenerife one time. I've been all over England and Wales though.

Corleone

I've been to Jamaica, Florida, Carolinas, New york/Jersey, Calgary, Montreal.

Jerry_Curls

Born in Los Angeles, California. Only other state in the US that I have been to is Texas.

I've been to Austria, Germany, France, and Japan. Next I plan on going to Spain and Germany[again, this time Berlin]
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

mrs_swa

Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, and California.

I would love to visit Italy, Ireland, Paris, Hawaii, and Australia.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Caín

born in germany to polish parents, i've been in poland (obviously), east germany (when it still existed), netherlands, belgium, france, spain and malta

squealing like a pig

Have lived in England, Wales and Germany and have been to Spain, France, Belgium and Greece....

Am planning on travelling all over Europe next summer and then around the world in a few years as well

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 31, 2008, 04:31 AM
at least until my next move (which will not be back to France).

Why is that?

Never travelled anywhere outside my country, sorry.

tarkil

Why is what ? Why I don't want to live back in France ? Or why I will move out of here one day ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

well obviously we know that you dont want to go back to France because you are sick of all the men trying to have sex with you.

whodunit?

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 01, 2008, 02:54 AM
Born in Los Angeles, California. Only other state in the US that I have been to is Texas.

I've been to Austria, Germany, France, and Japan. Next I plan on going to Spain and Germany[again, this time Berlin]

what is so special about Berlin?

Variable

I would love to go to berlin.  Just for the History if nothing else

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Aug 04, 2008, 02:17 PM
well obviously we know that you dont want to go back to France because you are sick of all the men trying to have sex with you.

Yup that's how awesome I am indeed... But it gets tiring after a while...
It's better here in Asia, cause guys will be too shy to ask you... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

dude I totally understand.  It doesn't make us gay.  Just cant help it.  Sexuality just flows through me.  And everyone is drawn to it.  Its not my fault :(

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: whodunit? on Aug 06, 2008, 11:50 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 01, 2008, 02:54 AM

what is so special about Berlin?

My friend went recently and she was telling me how she got really good vibes from the people. She said everyone was just so different and cool with each other.  She loved how everyone rode bikes and I'm really into transportation that doesn't deal with cars, so any city that promotes that kind of life is a + in my book. It inspired me to go.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

deafnotes

i love to travel but damn it seems like you have to be rich to do it.

im from south east asia.  now in canada.