Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Where on earth have you been?

Started by nonesuch, Jul 30, 2008, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Variable on Aug 07, 2008, 06:29 AM
dude I totally understand.  It doesn't make us gay.  Just cant help it.  Sexuality just flows through me.  And everyone is drawn to it.  Its not my fault :(

That's because you look like Goose from Top Gun and everyone one remembers the homoerotic scenes between you and Tom Cruise especially the one playing beach ball and slapping each other's arses and they just wanna be Tom Cruise for the day.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

strangely enough I just made a post about how gay that scene was on the official board.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

indychinoluv

I live in good old Wellington, Aotearoa  (New Zealand).

I have traveled the shit out of NZ, most of Aussie, States  5 times (NY twice, LA, Washington and Hawaii). Done the Europe/England (travelled around for 6 months for my OE).

Favourite place is Rome Hands down. The history and architecture are mind blowing!

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 07, 2008, 10:13 PM
subconciously gay perhaps?
Nope.  Just a coincidence that someone else brought up the same specific scene of a movie right about the same time on another deftones message board. 
Quote from: indychinoluv on Aug 08, 2008, 02:48 AM

Favourite place is Rome Hands down. The history and architecture are mind blowing!

I would lose my mind if I went to Rome.  I LOVE roman history.

pissedandpierced

I wouldn't worry about it, I think Goose is hot.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 04, 2008, 01:04 PM
Why is what ? Why I don't want to live back in France ? Or why I will move out of here one day ?

I'm asking you why you don't want to live back in france, yup.

TheWatcher

Chicagooooooooooooo

the best in the u.s.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 08, 2008, 08:33 PM
as am I ;)
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 09, 2008, 04:28 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Aug 09, 2008, 03:11 AM
Chicagooooooooooooo

the best in the u.s.
you better believe it
I would actually have to say that this is a pretty true statement.  I love chicago.

tarkil

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 09, 2008, 02:34 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 04, 2008, 01:04 PM
Why is what ? Why I don't want to live back in France ? Or why I will move out of here one day ?

I'm asking you why you don't want to live back in france, yup.

Cause it sort of sucks... I mean living in the countryside is nice. But Paris just sucks : people are fucking assholes, everything is sooooooo expensive, and life is pretty boring... And unfortunately, I can only do my kind of job in Paris, so yeah, no coming back for me...
Plus here is so much more fun....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2008, 05:00 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 08, 2008, 08:33 PM
as am I ;)
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 09, 2008, 04:28 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Aug 09, 2008, 03:11 AM
Chicagooooooooooooo

the best in the u.s.
you better believe it
I would actually have to say that this is a pretty true statement.  I love chicago.

I love Chicago too...Chicago and Nashville are the best cities in the US.

Variable

Im a pretty big fan of Austin too

bright lights, big city

yes! i was just recently in Austin...definitely a fun city
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

The only thing I saw in Austin was Sam,a gas station and a Dennys. LOL Oh....and the Airport.

Variable

6th street is awesome.  UT has a cool campus.  The Capital building is also awesome.  The city itself is just beautiful.  Not the usual flat land that you think of when you think of texas.  And there is like 2 or 3 lakes in the city?  I think?  I ate at a restaurant called the Oasis.  It had a great view.  I just really enjoyed the city.  Im thinking about going to school there in a couple years. 

devilinside

Austin is almost exactly like Nashville.

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Born in Hawaii, raised in Seattle and currently live there, thinking about maybe moving on down to Portland, toured all over the US, visited Australia but was too young to really appreciate it.

I want to go to Tokyo

devilinside

Yeah...my next big trip will be to Tokyo.