Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Where on earth have you been?

Started by nonesuch, Jul 30, 2008, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoneskoen

Born and living in The Netherlands. Been to France, Germany, Luxembourgh, Scotland, Austria, England, Switzerland, Italy, China and New Zealand. 
NZ is, in my opinion, the best country in the world.

deafnotes

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 11, 2008, 02:24 AM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 09, 2008, 02:34 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 04, 2008, 01:04 PM
Why is what ? Why I don't want to live back in France ? Or why I will move out of here one day ?

I'm asking you why you don't want to live back in france, yup.

Cause it sort of sucks... I mean living in the countryside is nice. But Paris just sucks : people are fucking assholes, everything is sooooooo expensive, and life is pretty boring... And unfortunately, I can only do my kind of job in Paris, so yeah, no coming back for me...
Plus here is so much more fun....

they say paris is a romantic place is it true?

deafnotes

you dont often see new zealand on the news. its like they have no crimes in that country.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

but only when tarkil is there

goldpony

lol, i dont think romantic and den of iniquity mean the same thing ;)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

deafnotes

downtownpony

IM from Dallas, Texas Been pretty much everywhere down south here in the US , and Jamaica.

devilinside

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 12:14 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2008, 04:33 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 09:17 PM

up...

how asshole are they?

From what I've heard from people that have been there,French people are the rudest people you can meet.

deafnotes

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 31, 2008, 01:39 AM

up...

how asshole are they?

From what I've heard from people that have been there,French people are the rudest people you can meet.

damn thats bad because paris is one of the place id like to visit someday. i love french kiss though haha

bright lights, big city

i went to france about 7 years ago, had an absolute blast, and the people were pretty nice.

but that was then, today americans are hated everywhere i think
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Infector

I live in New Zealand and live in a small town. When I go up to the cities in new zealand I'm still amazed at their size (our largest city has just over 1 million people by the way, probably small to all of you).

Have been to Australia once.

lostpilot

Quote from: Infector on Sep 01, 2008, 09:18 PM
..at their size (our largest city has just over 1 million people by the way, probably small to all of you).

my home town (which is second largest in my country) has over 300.000 people only, so no, that city is NOT small to me :)

tarkil

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 01:47 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 31, 2008, 01:39 AM

up...

how asshole are they?

damn thats bad because paris is one of the place id like to visit someday. i love french kiss though haha

Actually Paris people are assholes... In the rest of France, they are laid back, and nice... Just so you guys know...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

deftoneskoen

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
you dont often see new zealand on the news. its like they have no crimes in that country.
When I was there, I saw myself on the news, no kidding. And I saw something about a chick who was snowblind for 4 days or so. No they dont have alot of crimes.

Infector

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 09:20 PM

We do, it's just that because of our countries size no one really cares.

I mean yesterday 12 drug lords were busted (8 of which were already in jail, but still organising the P labs) and 23 homes in auckland were raided and over 5 million dollars worth of P was found.

lithium

5million dollars worth of P?

wht the shit is p?
💩

devilinside

lithium

omg five million dollars worth of penis?
💩