Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Where on earth have you been?

Started by nonesuch, Jul 30, 2008, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

HAHA!! OR...a diamond encrusted Penis....

Infector

Quote from: lithium on Sep 03, 2008, 02:46 AM
5million dollars worth of P?

wht the shit is p?

its a form of speed or methane phatmine or whatever. it makes people stay up for like 4 days and go crazy n shit

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 03, 2008, 03:04 AMencrusted Penis

Encrusted and penis...two words that should NEVER be in the same sentence.

Variable

indychinoluv

Quote from: Infector on Sep 03, 2008, 02:36 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
you dont often see new zealand on the news. its like they have no crimes in that country.

We do, it's just that because of our countries size no one really cares.

I mean yesterday 12 drug lords were busted (8 of which were already in jail, but still organising the P labs) and 23 homes in auckland were raided and over 5 million dollars worth of P was found.
Another kiwi! Awsome. Im in Wellington. Where are you?

We are a pretty non-violent country, but at the top of the north island its getting pretty bad. We've had 7 murders in the one area. I know this seems like bugger all, but our population is small and we're (generally) a really friendly bunch.

P is what they call crack here also.

nonesuch

you want violence?   Come check out tha NOLA,   ya dig
i drink your milkshake

Variable

or we could not try to act hard because we come from places where other people who live around us are violent

nonesuch

its true, im a pacifist

stop the violence

increase the peace

"Lets get this peace shit started"
i drink your milkshake

deafnotes

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 02, 2008, 11:14 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 01:47 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 31, 2008, 01:39 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 12:14 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2008, 04:33 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 09:17 PM
they say paris is a romantic place is it true?

up...

how asshole are they?

From what I've heard from people that have been there,French people are the rudest people you can meet.

damn thats bad because paris is one of the place id like to visit someday. i love french kiss though haha

Actually Paris people are assholes... In the rest of France, they are laid back, and nice... Just so you guys know...

oh i see man.
fuk paris! haha just kidding

you dont often see new zealand on the news. its like they have no crimes in that country.

I mean yesterday 12 drug lords were busted (8 of which were already in jail, but still organising the P labs) and 23 homes in auckland were raided and over 5 million dollars worth of P was found.

they probably  just dont broadcast it around the world because they might lose tourists

indychinoluv

Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 12, 2008, 03:03 PM
you want violence?   Come check out tha NOLA,   ya dig
Screw violence! Id rather feel safe and no have to lock my doors

Infector

Quote from: indychinoluv on Sep 12, 2008, 12:36 AM

We are a pretty non-violent country, but at the top of the north island its getting pretty bad. We've had 7 murders in the one area. I know this seems like bugger all, but our population is small and we're (generally) a really friendly bunch.

Te Puke, which is 20 mins from tauranga :)

indychinoluv

Quote from: Infector on Sep 19, 2008, 12:27 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Sep 12, 2008, 12:36 AM

Te Puke, which is 20 mins from tauranga :)
The land of Kiwifruit. the last pot I smoked was Te Puke Thunder.

nonesuch

been in cambodia for about a week now,   

who knew you could smoke joints in public and order happy pizzas, shakes, and pancakes in cambodia
i drink your milkshake

White Pwny

wth is a  happy pizza?!   

Fucking laws.   I wish I could smoke a joint in public.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Yet you are voting for a presidential candidate who is not trying to change that, when others are running who would legalize marijuana.  Interesting.....

White Pwny

O Rly?    Yeah, because Nader and Paul will for sure be voted president.    :-\     I'm pretty sure that marijuana won't be legalized in my lifetime, and I've come to accept that.    It's fucked up.   Bigtime.   Alcohol is legal... yet it can kill you.     Marijuana is grown from the ground.... can't ever kill you..... and its illegal.   Go figure.    I smoke it anyway.   

Variable

and voting for someone who IS NOT the best man for the job isn't fucked up?

White Pwny

Babydoll, this whole world is fucked up.   Fact.

Variable

You know.  In Afghanistan, almost every day we had to hear "complacency kills".  Obviously meaning that if we get too comfortable in a certain area and aren't on our game at all times.  That is when we are not going to see an IED or and ambush coming.
Who would have thought that "complacency kills" would be applicable outside of a combat zone?

nonesuch

Singapore (Changi aka the Chang aka Home) Airport is where I live now

Please forward all letters and hate mail to the post office on wheels that just ran over my toes

Just let me go to fucking Australia dammit!!!
i drink your milkshake