Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES! KUPD Summer Scorcher 9/20 Phoenix, AZ

Started by AZDEFTONESFAN, Aug 05, 2008, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZDEFTONESFAN

HELL YES!  8) 8)

http://www.98kupd.com/concertcalendar.asp

I havent seen the 'Tones since last May! Last time they visited Phoenix!

I was SHOCKED to hear about this today!

Is anyone else going?
Get well soon BROTHER! May god be with you!

deftoneskoen

You can also check the deftones blog..

Later

E-Money

yea ill be there.  i'm sure it will be dope but i wish it was a smaller venue but whatever

Mad Maynard

I can't wait to watch the horribly distorted cell phone videos on Youtube!  :-X
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

wither-I

i can't wait for the rest of the show listings for this new tour coming up :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

White Pwny

I wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat.   Not only are the Tones there... but Digital Summer!!!     I've wanted to see that band for a year now!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bangbang240

It was pretty good show, I am a little disappointed that they didn't play the new song... Pretty standard deftones show but it was sweet seeing Max sing Headup with them again..

AZDEFTONESFAN

Yes, good show but not there best!

It was VERY fucking intense being in the front/center. One of the craziest 'Tones shows I have been too!

Here are some shitty, grainy cell phone pictures!  ::)

Get well soon BROTHER! May god be with you!

lithium

💩

stoneFeD

when chino was saying "oh shit" i think the lil girls and boys around knew what the fuck he was talking about there after...

stoneFeD

i think that pic above is right before they go back into 7 words when chino stopped the show to help them nigs!!  thats just like chino , hes such a sweet boy

E-Money

I enjoyed it.  Hexagram was great! My first time to see it live and its the best fucking live song ever.