Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Russians started another war. Does anyone care?

Started by whodunit?, Aug 09, 2008, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Hmmmm The US and Israel [why are they such great buddies?] were in Georgia recently, training and doing other shenanigans. Georgia is north of Iran...hmmm...I think we're getting somewhere.

I'm on Russia's side. Georgia attacks South Ossetia, Russia tells them to stop, they don't so Russia comes to help. This is all gonna lead to some crazy shit mang.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 10, 2008, 08:01 AM
Hmmmm The US and Israel were in Georgia recently, training and doing other shenanigans. Georgia is north of Iran...hmmm...I think we're getting somewhere.
where did you get this info from?

Nailec

Quotewhy are they such great buddies?]

because you and all other antisemitsts in the world make israel necessary and the usa know that

Variable

plus there are more jews in the US than Israel

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 10, 2008, 10:57 AM

because you and all other antisemitsts in the world make israel necessary and the usa know that

So now even mentioning the word ISRAEL makes you an antisemite. Did I say anything about jews? Am I not allowed to question the validity of Israel's sketchy actions in fear of being called an anitsemite?

OH NO! I'm an antisemite! *gasp* Please.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Nailec

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 10, 2008, 01:30 PM

So now even mentioning the word ISRAEL makes you an antisemite. Did I say anything about jews? Am I not allowed to question the validity of Israel's sketchy actions in fear of being called an anitsemite?

your conspiracy theories combined with questioning israel make a pretty obvoius mix.

i wouldnt call everyone an antisemit who is critizising israel. that would be silly.

Nailec

Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2008, 08:58 AM
Hmmmm The US and Israel were in Georgia recently, training and doing other shenanigans. Georgia is north of Iran...hmmm...I think we're getting somewhere.

i can confirm this information. georgian military has been trained with the help of the us military as saakashwili has been supported by bush.

but i guess it would be false to see the usa behind the attacks on ossetia has the relationships became worse in the last years.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 10, 2008, 02:25 PM

i can confirm this information. georgian military has been trained with the help of the us military as saakashwili has been supported by bush.

but i guess it would be false to see the usa behind the attacks on ossetia has the relationships became worse in the last years.
I just wana read an article to see who is doing to training and stuff

Nailec

i would suggest read something about georgian foreign politics.

u know i think you have better sources for military stuff

wither-I

Hmmmm The US and Israel [why are they such great buddies?] were in Georgia recently, training and doing other shenanigans. Georgia is north of Iran...hmmm...I think we're getting somewhere.

interesting ...hmmm

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deftonekid

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2008, 08:47 AM
WW3 ftw!

come on... I'm from another country but I have to say I don't like the idea of a war even if it is far away from me.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2008, 02:32 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Aug 10, 2008, 02:25 PM

I just wana read an article to see who is doing to training and stuff

Sorry I was at work all day... I'll find an article.

EDIT:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2008/07/15/6162566-ap.html

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2008/07/200871515107741998.html

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/us-runs-military-exercise-around-georgia-conflict
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 10, 2008, 01:57 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 10, 2008, 01:30 PM

your conspiracy theories combined with questioning israel make a pretty obvoius mix.

i wouldnt call everyone an antisemit who is critizising israel. that would be silly.
I just don't like Zionist jews.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

you could explain urself a little more. anti zionism is a lame excuse for a lot of antisemitists. those people mostly havent good arguments against the state israel. they claim that israel is causing all the trouble in the middle east or the whole world and the igonore that antisemitism all over the world makes israel essential for jews.
israel has not been created out of happyness but out of hatred against jews all over the world.

ask yourself y u offend israel instead of all those fascist regimes that sorround it. iran where it is now disussed wether or not its a fair punishment to cut off the hands of thieves. terrorists that are supportet by those states.
do you really think they attack israel because israel is doing such a great harm to them?
have u ever seen israel on a map. its not like it is covering 90% of the middle east.

y did you come up with israel when this thread is about georgia and russia. this is what i mean with latent antisemitism in another thread here.

man i know its such a common thing among leftists to oppose the usa, israel but as far as i remember being left is also about opposing fascism, anti-emanzipation, antisemitism, sexism etc.

Jerry_Curls

you could explain urself a little more. anti zionism is a lame excuse for a lot of antisemitists. those people mostly havent good arguments against the state israel. they claim that israel is causing all the trouble in the middle east or the whole world and the igonore that antisemitism all over the world makes israel essential for jews.
israel has not been created out of happyness but out of hatred against jews all over the world.
I don't like how Israel wants an Arab-free country. They're doing the same shit that Germany did back in the late 30/early 40s, but not as intense. Why is it ok for them to treat the Arabs like shit? If they want to live there, why not? Why does Israel get this free ticket of choosing who gets to stay in their country [I'm not saying that every citizen of Isarel is anti-arab, just the government] Get where I'm going? I could care less abou their religion, I don't like religion at all. I just don't see how they can get away with the shit they do, yet other countries get blasted on by the UN [*throwup*].

Quoteask yourself y u offend israel instead of all those fascist regimes that sorround it. iran where it is now disussed wether or not its a fair punishment to cut off the hands of thieves.
I could care less what laws those countries have. Just don't steal and you won't get your hand cut off.  t

Quotey did you come up with israel when this thread is about georgia and russia. this is what i mean with latent antisemitism in another thread here.
Because the USA and Israel have very powerful military presence. We back them up. A whole lot. I brought up that country because it deals with GEORGIA getting help from these other 2 countries.

Quoteman i know its such a common thing among leftists to oppose the usa, israel but as far as i remember being left is also about opposing fascism, anti-emanzipation, antisemitism, sexism etc.

I'm neither left nor right. Divide and conquer is one of the NWO's great strategies.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

tarkil

I don't like Russia's acts and government and behaviour that much, but it's true that Georgians ask for it when sending all they had in Ossetia... And even though Russia's reaction was way disproportionate, Georgia only harvested what they were looking for...

Now they're fucked and probably have lost Ossetia (and maybe Abkhazia) for good...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.