Started by Fireal1222, Aug 09, 2008, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

I just read that bernie mac died from pneumonia

RIP

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

yeah im amazed.  In this day and age.  A millionaire dies of pneumonia.  I was actually pretty shocked to hear this.  It would have made it easier for me if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

Fireal1222

i guess i know what u mean. pneumonia or any common illness doesnt usually kill you when you have tons of money

but i just thought it was crazy that he is dead. since he was only 50.. and in a few movies i like

such as. Friday

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

He was flippin hilarious,with those bugged out eyes. It's sad.

There Will Be Blood

RIP

theis

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2008, 08:04 PM
if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

::)

lithium

goodnight my sweet prince
💩

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 09, 2008, 08:10 PM
He was flippin hilarious,with those bugged out eyes. It's sad.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 10, 2008, 01:24 AM
if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

dont give me that shit.  When someone has the world at their feet and they do something stupid and fuck it up.  Im ok calling them a dumb ass.  Then again you were the one standing by him saying that he couldn't sleep because of his roll as the joker so he just took one too many ambien.  Lol, then had to put your fucking foot in your mouth when the autopsy results came out and I was 100% correct.

But fuck. Pneumonia.  I mean, that's fucked up.  No one deserves to die of pneumonia.  But you just wouldn't expect it from someone who is very wealthy.  That's pretty much drowning within your own lungs as they fill with fluid.  I wonder what happened that he wasn't getting the appropriate treatment?

lithium

dude anyone outside of a third world country shouldnt die of pneumonia
💩

Variable

exactly.  And as someone who has worked in health care for almost 5 years.  I take a little bit of offense to this.  Like what the fuck happened?

theis

Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2008, 06:22 AM

dont give me that shit.  When someone has the world at their feet and they do something stupid and fuck it up.  Im ok calling them a dumb ass.  Then again you were the one standing by him saying that he couldn't sleep because of his roll as the joker so he just took one too many ambien.  Lol, then had to put your fucking foot in your mouth when the autopsy results came out and I was 100% correct.

what? i never said it was because if his role as the joker. never.

but yes, he DID suffer from insomnia, anxiety and depression. the pills he got was prescription drugs and were supposed to help him, not kill him. he combined the wrong drugs and it resulted in his death. not suicide, but accident. how does that make him a dumbass? you're a pretty cold motherfucker then.

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 10, 2008, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2008, 06:22 AM

what? i never said it was because if his role as the joker. never.

but yes, he DID suffer from insomnia, anxiety and depression. the pills he got was prescription drugs and were supposed to help him, not kill him. he combined the wrong drugs and it resulted in his death. not suicide, but accident. how does that make him a dumbass? you're a pretty cold motherfucker then.
I am cool actually.  And Over Dosing on oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine does not count a simple medication slip up.  He was obviously trying to get high.  And when did I say suicide?  I think he is a dumb ass for making such a bad choice.  I can actually use exactly what I said in the "heath ledger is dead" topic because apparently you were too thick headed to get my point the first time.

Quote from: Variable on Jan 27, 2008, 03:52 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 27, 2008, 12:33 PM
He died for a stupid reason? If you had followed this you'd know what it wasn't suicide, but his death was an accident.
was the word suicide in any of my post jackass?  No.  I never said it was a suicide even though I am sure no one really knows for sure if it was or was not.  If the dumbass took too many sleeping pills and died, that is stupid.  Stupid stupid stupid.  There comes a point in your life where you have to act like a grown up and make good choices.  Saying fuck it, and casting caution to the wind while taking drugs is not responsible,its stupid.  And the only way I will take that back is if his autopsy comes back saying he had a stroke or something like that.
my point was that some celeberties do this shit to themselves, and that is stupid.  Bernie Mac died of pneumonia.  that's fucked up.  I know Heath is like your most favorite person ever right now because of the dark knight and all.  But try to look past that and understand what is actually being said.

oh and you are right, you didn't say it was because of his roll as the joker.  That was someone else, my bad. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2008, 12:59 PM
  And Over Dosing on oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine does not count a simple medication slip up.  He was obviously trying to get high. 

Goddamn that's alot of shit!!! I believe he knew what he was doing,common knowledge. I mean,a Hydrocodone with a beer fucks ya up,I can only imagine what taking all that shit together would do to ya. And I thought his lack of sleep was from the role?? Meh...who cares.

indychinoluv

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 10, 2008, 07:33 PM
Goddamn that's alot of shit!!! I believe he knew what he was doing,common knowledge. I mean,a Hydrocodone with a beer fucks ya up,I can only imagine what taking all that shit together would do to ya. And I thought his lack of sleep was from the role?? Meh...who cares.
Yeah, its the same as Kurt Cobain's 'accidental' overdose in Rome. How can you accidentley take 40 pills that are in blister packs.
Regardless, its sad to see Bernie Mac go to the clearing at the end of the path. He was (IS) one cool mutherfucker.

devilinside

Indeed....I head they were thinking of doing another Oceans movie. Does suck that someone can die of Pneumonia nowdays.

lithium

Heath had the right idea, sounds like an awesome cocktail
💩

13hourstoparadise

He was great in the Ocean movies... :(

bright lights, big city

and now isaac hayes is dead
RIP
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?