Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Actor Dead

Started by Fireal1222, Aug 09, 2008, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

untz untz untz

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 09, 2008, 10:24 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2008, 05:04 PM
if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

::)

Wow, get off the ledger/dark knight band wagon already.  We all know you like whatever is popular and have no mind of your own.  No need to say it all the time.

Variable

I think 3 oceans movies were plenty.

But he was really good in the movies

theis

Quote from: untz untz untz on Aug 11, 2008, 02:08 AM
if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

Wow, get off the ledger/dark knight band wagon already.  We all know you like whatever is popular and have no mind of your own.  No need to say it all the time.

i like whatever is popular? haha wow, please care to elaborate. because if you acutally knew me you'd know how fucking wrong you are.

and what bandwagon are you talking about? as i said 1000times before, the movie was great. it lived up to the hype. if the movie had sucked i would've acknowledged it.

and we were not talking about the movie in this thread, we were talking about ledger's death...something i would've thought would be tragic regardless The Dark Knight had been made or not.

so stfu and quit trying to think that you know me and what i'm all about.

untz untz untz

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 11, 2008, 09:35 AM

theis

goldpony

yeah im amazed.  In this day and age.  A millionaire dies of pneumonia.  I was actually pretty shocked to hear this.  It would have made it easier for me if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

he had a respitory illness that compromised his immune system. i know im gonna spell it wrong and im too lazy to look  it up but it was sarcoidosis
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Aug 11, 2008, 09:45 PM
yeah im amazed.  In this day and age.  A millionaire dies of pneumonia.  I was actually pretty shocked to hear this.  It would have made it easier for me if it was like an OD or drunk driving crash or something.  then at least I could call him a dumb ass like Heath Ledger. 

he had a respitory illness that compromised his immune system. i know im gonna spell it wrong and im too lazy to look  it up but it was sarcoidosis
THANK YOU josh.  I really haven't had time to look it up.  So thanks, the world makes sense again thanks to you.
Quote from: untz untz untz on Aug 11, 2008, 02:08 AM

i like whatever is popular? haha wow, please care to elaborate. because if you acutally knew me you'd know how fucking wrong you are.

and what bandwagon are you talking about? as i said 1000times before, the movie was great. it lived up to the hype. if the movie had sucked i would've acknowledged it.

and we were not talking about the movie in this thread, we were talking about ledger's death...something i would've thought would be tragic regardless The Dark Knight had been made or not.

no man you missed the point.  Its your inability to accept that dude was trying to get high.  Got the mix wrong, and died.  You're trying to make it sound like it wasn't his fault.  Like "oh poor poor heath couldn't sleep so he took a cocktail that a 3rd grader could tell you was dangerous, but it was just because he needed a power nap!  Its not his fault!"

So pretty much it seemed logical to assume that because of your obvious love for the Dark Knight. you dont want to admit that your new favorite villain is a moron.  Might spoil the fun when you get 30 different T-shirts with his face on them.
Quote from: untz untz untz on Aug 11, 2008, 06:09 PM

Ill do what I want!

untz untz untz

yall dont know me!

Variable

there is pretty much a south park episode that you can use for every single aspect of life.

goldpony

taco flavored kisses anyone
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

ToneDef

Sucks, RIP.

My Dad died from Pneumonia and other complications. That was like 8 years ago but still unexpected as I assumed it was something easily treatable.

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Aug 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
Burrito. Taco taco. Burrito. Taco. Taco taco.
Don't think just because I got a lot of money,
I'll give you taco-flavored kisses, honey.
Fulfill all your wishes
with my taco-flavored kisses!!!!!!!

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2008, 11:00 PM
Fulfill all your wishes

i dont know what to think that you know the words to that song
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Fulfill all your wishes

lolz
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Aug 13, 2008, 07:14 PM
Fulfill all your wishes

i dont know what to think that you know the words to that song
well duh.  How am I supposed to jam out to it if I dont know the words?