Are you talking about this gross shit

http://www.mrolympia.com/

Or the Olympics??

bright lights, big city

i hope the Olympics cuz there needs to be a thread about that
so addicting...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I agree. I've been catching the Gymnastics,Soccer and Volleyball. Dude...the bikini's the girls in Volleyball wear keep getting smaller and smaller....unless the dykes minus spikes are doin roids.

bright lights, big city

haha yeah... i like beach volleyball...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

This can be the "Official" thread,since we're not sure if the other is directed towards dudes on steroids.

:)

Corleone

Canada sucks at the Summer games. Only thing I'm watching is the basketball tournament.

Nailec

one ex girl played beach volleyball.

i fucking hate beachvolleyball

im just waiting for some taekwondo/judo/fencing fights.

i think there should be a lot more martial arts in the olympics.

devilinside

I dont like volleyball either. I just glance at it when passing through.

Corleone

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 11, 2008, 01:21 AM

i think there should be a lot more martial arts in the olympics.

Yeah there should be, I don't think I've ever seen it.

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

Corleone

goldpony

i hate how they have rowing and air rifle at times when people watch but dont put judo/boxing/wrestling on at all, tho i did see that telemundo was broadcasting the boxing. i mean who watches those sports?

did anyone else find the opening ceremonies unreal?

USA!USA!USA!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

the opening ceremonies have been somehow faked for the television. some better visual effects. i dont know how that works.

chinese people even have some rule how to applaud as they have been very unfair guests in sport events before. like they were leaving the stadion when their team or their athlete has finished.

i hope they dont cut anyones hand off if they dont applaud properlly. but this is so ridiculous, yet typical for dictatorship

deftonekid

I'm watching all the events I can cuz I know I'm not gonna watch them in another 4 years...well except soccer, basketball and boxing I guess. Also I love to watch the european girls, even I don't understand the sport they are practicing haha.

bright lights, big city

awesome dude! and yeah this fulfills my quota for watching swimming and track and field for another 4 years
DERP

White Pwny

I thought it was bullshit that the little girl that sang the anthem in the opening ceremonies... wasn't even the little girl that ACTUALLY sang the song.  They felt the actual singer wasn't CUTE enough.  Jesus, she's 7 fucking years old!   Nice...
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 13, 2008, 06:00 AM
I thought it was bullshit that the little girl that sang the anthem in the opening ceremonies... wasn't even the little girl that ACTUALLY sang the song.  They felt the actual singer wasn't CUTE enough.  Jesus, she's 7 fucking years old!   Nice...

yeah i read about this, it seems that china is doing shady shit all around. you can't tell me any of those gymnasts are 16 or older. that girl looked like she was twelve
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Aug 13, 2008, 08:30 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 13, 2008, 06:00 AM

yeah i read about this, it seems that china is doing shady shit all around. you can't tell me any of those gymnasts are 16 or older. that girl looked like she was twelve

That Deng Leilei?   OMG, I know!   I was thinking 10!!!!    I agree with you.  All shady.. and not good.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...