Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games

Started by Nailec, Aug 09, 2008, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

that Phelps fella' is quite the swimmer, isn't he?

goldpony

i know when my wife and i watched the 4x200 relay last night we had to laugh at how much of lead he gave the US. it was like watching grown man compete with boys
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Crazylegs

indeed it was. all that's left is for him to piss a positive. Let's hope not though.

goldpony

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 13, 2008, 09:37 PM
indeed it was. all that's left is for him to piss a positive. Let's hope not though.

LOL
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

black coffee

they show lots of sports I am not interested in, like cycling, weightlifting, fencing, boxing etc. when I am home and want to watch some coverage of the Olympic Games. it's like a curse that doesn't want me to watch the sports that I enjoy.

deftonekid

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 13, 2008, 09:10 PM
that Phelps fella' is quite the swimmer, isn't he?

fuckin' great athlete indeed

Nailec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfGz35FyV0U

totally hoping for some nice fights this year.

i think they got electronic body armor now. this means that they probablly wont kick as fast as in this video because a lot of the kicks wouldnt be recognized by this armor.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Bye Russia on basket 91-79 Argentina wins
Next stop Greece
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Bye Brazil better luck next olympics ;)

Argentina 3 - Brazil 0

Now the last game and we take the gold.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Variable

I suppose if I got on and bragged about every gold the US won or was about to win you would all call me an ignorant, arrogant , American ass hole.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 18, 2008, 09:49 PM
yeah GO GREECE!

Go Who?

LOL

We won !!!! :D !!!!!!! What a game !!!!!!!!!!!!

80-78 !!!!

Now against USA Im 50 % and 50 % !!!! :P

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Aug 20, 2008, 03:06 PM
I suppose if I got on and bragged about every gold the US won or was about to win you would all call me an ignorant, arrogant , American ass hole.

That's what you are though... Well, that and a cunt...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Nailec

read a report about Yimou Zhang, a famous chinese regisseur  (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0955443/) who also created the opening ceremonies.

man his thoughts are dangerous and concerning. just pure facism and racism.

he talked about how die beauty of uniformity. highest uniformity can only be achieved by north koreans and chinese people. because of human rights, western culture isnt able to reach this. he says they arent able to follow orders and so they need a month for work a chinse only needs a week.

source:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,573181,00.html

Variable

yeah, china really showed its "strength" when little japan was pulling genocide on their ass pre WW2.  And when they couldn't even take south Korea from us in the 1950s.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Wrist

1st (and only!) GOLD MEDAL for PORTUGAL!

bright lights, big city

how does our softball annilihate everyone, only to LOSE THE FUCKING GOLD MEDAL GAME?!?!? AAAARGH!
DERP

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 21, 2008, 09:20 PM
how does our softball annilihate everyone, only to LOSE THE FUCKING GOLD MEDAL GAME?!?!? AAAARGH!

on the plus side, the media is saying that the US losing may save softball in the olympics. i mean if you care about softball outside of our dominating softball team ;)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt