Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games

Started by Nailec, Aug 09, 2008, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

We lost against USA so no worries because we lost with the best, also Ginobili hurt his ankle and never got back. Great effort anyway, lets go for bronce.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

We won the gold medal on soccer and it was an awesome ceremony.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Variable

The womens volleyball team totally broke my heart tonight.  Im so disappointed in them.  Fucking bitches.

Corleone

bright lights, big city

well i guess at least USA got the most medals (110), including gold in basketball, so i'm happy
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

we could have done so much better though.  The potential was there.