Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

wither-I

hmm. my friend shade is there right now

"coming into the nearness of distance"

untz untz untz

OMG it's fake.  The government set this all up to take away the rights of canadians!  Bush and all those bad guys were a part of it as well!  Better start packing or else you'll be in the draft to take over the world.

Nailec

whats going awn there?

is it like when benno ohnesorg died?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benno_Ohnesorg

Variable

Quote from: untz untz untz on Aug 11, 2008, 06:13 AM
OMG it's fake.  The government set this all up to take away the rights of canadians!  Bush and all those bad guys were a part of it as well!  Better start packing or else you'll be in the draft to take over the world.
yeah my unit it mobilizing right now just to kick down jerry curls and oldnewtypes doors and take away their guns , organiz seeds , and bottled water!

Corleone

yeah this is a true story, it's because a 18 year old was killed by police

check this out though... propane depot blows up in toronto... mushroom type cloud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5udSWJcZo

Variable

lol @ canadians shooting a chick and vandalizing a fire station.  What a bunch of pussies.

wither-I

a mother grieves and you laugh

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

yeah, people die every day.  And I laugh every day.  Shit happens.

Sounds like the little shit had it coming.  not to die.  But I mean ok.  You and your friends go charge two people with guns.  Regardless of if they are cops or not.  What the fuck do you think is going to happen?  Sounds like dude was trying to play Mr. Tough guy and found out what its really like.  So im really not too tore up about it.

but what was funny is that these people are all pissed off.  So they shoot a chick.  Then instead of going after the city representatives that actually had something to do with the shooting.  They go after the fire dept. instead.  OR, instead of going after the guys with guns.  They went after the city officials that they knew would be unarmed.  Even though they had nothing to do with the shootings other than they probably worked their asses off to provide good EMS care to resuscitate the boy.  Makes perfect sense.  They are just living up to the stereo type of being pussies.  It was funny.

Corleone

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2008, 02:02 AM
yeah, people die every day.  And I laugh every day.  Shit happens.

Sounds like the little shit had it coming.  not to die.  But I mean ok.  You and your friends go charge two people with guns.  Regardless of if they are cops or not.  What the fuck do you think is going to happen?  Sounds like dude was trying to play Mr. Tough guy and found out what its really like.  So im really not too tore up about it.

but what was funny is that these people are all pissed off.  So they shoot a chick.  Then instead of going after the city representatives that actually had something to do with the shooting.  They go after the fire dept. instead.  OR, instead of going after the guys with guns.  They went after the city officials that they knew would be unarmed.  Even though they had nothing to do with the shootings other than they probably worked their asses off to provide good EMS care to resuscitate the boy.  Makes perfect sense.  They are just living up to the stereo type of being pussies.  It was funny.

Yeah that is pretty cowardly.

George St. Pierre would kick your ass though.

Variable

Corleone

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2008, 06:28 AM
anything is possible.

you winning isn't

unless you hide behind a gun or something

Variable

oh yeah.  I didn't know who you were talking about ( I dont really get a chance to watch TV out here ) so I googled him.  Yeah, he would murder me.