Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

where do you live

Started by Fireal1222, Aug 12, 2008, 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 12, 2008, 04:05 PM
I live in a town of 14,000 in Illinois about an hour and a half south of Chicago :)

Me too.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

i've lived in chicago or it's very close suburbs my whole life. and it's great here, i'd love to stay here forever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

i'd love to visit Chicago.

devilinside

You should...I've been 3 times,and plan on goin more. If you do go...go the The Park Grill on Michigan and get the Kobe burger...oh MY god!

Variable

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Aug 13, 2008, 03:00 AM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 13, 2008, 02:20 AM

the 2nd picture in looks like what Princes ( the singer ) army would look like parachuting in
lol, dude that might have been the funniest thing you ever have, or ever will say

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 13, 2008, 05:29 AM
Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 12, 2008, 04:05 PM
I live in a town of 14,000 in Illinois about an hour and a half south of Chicago :)

Me too.
crazy!

Penicks

Belgium. A shutty dot on the world map but still we manage to have 3 governments (who are imploding btw). I truly dislike this country.

Battle-Axe

I went to an awesome chocolate shop in Belgium once on a school trip. For 10 euros I got like a huge bucket of those sherbert spaceship thingies, 2 big boxes of assorted Belgian chocolate and a big box of those Guylian seashells.

Best shop ever.

Crazylegs

I live in a small town in Norway called Sandnes. Well by norwegian standards it's a blooming metropolis of 60 000 people. 10 largest in the land. Now you know.

Variable

I had a really good friend same Siren ( I think that's how she spelled it.  Sounds more like Seeren though.) anyways.  She was a foreign exchange student from Norway.  Cool as shit.  We like part of the same extended family.  Some other of our friends have gone to see her and said Norway was amazing.  I would love to go.

fireflyry

Tauranga, New Zealand.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Variable on Aug 13, 2008, 11:43 PM
I had a really good friend same Siren ( I think that's how she spelled it.  Sounds more like Seeren though.) anyways.  She was a foreign exchange student from Norway.  Cool as shit.  We like part of the same extended family.  Some other of our friends have gone to see her and said Norway was amazing.  I would love to go.

Your spelling would be correct. I guess it's a nice place to visit. The germans seem to like it. don't expect to find anything interesting besides nature though.

Variable

Yeah I think that's why they liked so much about it.  If I remember the stories correctly they said that you can like take a boat almost anywhere because there is so much water.  And that it was just beautiful.  Plus im a huge fan of Viking history.  So just to even be able to catch a glimpse here or there of it would be really cool to me.

skullisred

I live in South Bucks, sorta inbetween Watford and High Wycombe. Pretty standard English surburbia, but there is some nice countryside around...

Moving to Reading soon, but generally only lived in and around North London.

I would love to visit some of these places that you peeps come from, NZ is pretty high on my to-do list, and i've never been to USA so that needs to happen at some point!

BlitzkidMC

I live in Compton, CA
It's pretty safe in the day haha

devilinside

Compton ass Mary!   :)    :-*

black coffee

TheWatcher

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Aug 15, 2008, 02:26 PM
I live in Compton, CA
It's pretty safe in the day haha

that be where the guns play

downtownpony