Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bigfoot found

Started by Penicks, Aug 14, 2008, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

looks like a black guy.

Variable

that post would have been funny if you left the JK out.

lithium

7 and a half feet tall? size 16 feet? sounds like yao ming in a monkey suit to me
💩

Variable

devilinside

LOL!

PALO ALTO, California (Aug. 15) - Bigfoot remains as elusive as ever.
Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.
Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.
One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.
Bigfoot creatures are said to live in the forests of the U.S. Pacific Northwest. An opossum is a marsupial about the size of a house cat.
Results of the DNA tests were revealed in an e-mail from Nelson and distributed at the Palo Alto, California, news conference held by Tom Biscardi, host of a weekly
online radio show about the Bigfoot.
Also present were Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two who say they discovered the Bigfoot corpse while hiking in the woods of northern Georgia. They also are co-owners of a company that offers Bigfoot merchandise.
Despite the dubious photo and the commercial interests of the alleged discoverers, the Bigfoot claim drew interest from Australia to Europe and even The New York Times.
Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy of the alleged Bigfoot remains, currently in a freezer at an undisclosed location.

Reporting by Clare Baldwin in Palo Alto; writing by Jim Christie; editing by Mary Milliken and Peter Henderson<--from hairy and the hendersons????

Runs With The Spirit

This is exciting to those who have never ventured the great open land known as North America, especially the mountains, which have sacred meanings to the existence of creation. Bigfoot literally being an artifact of that now. Even though the man is still alive!

Variable

even though in the post above you kelly gave proof that this is a hoax.  Try to keep up with the big kids.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Aug 15, 2008, 07:08 AM
Oh shit.  I thought this topic was about those pics of my cock surfacing on www.manloveanalsex.com .  thank god its just this stupid ape.
Hahaha. That was actually quite a good comeback.

BloodyKnifePrty

So they got the DNA test results back and it was a mixture of human and possum DNA.  What a surprise!

Variable

wtf? am I the only one that can see that kelly already said that?

BloodyKnifePrty

just makin sure you're paying attention and up on all your current events, cause who knows when you'll be a lifeline on who wants to be a fuckin millionaire

Variable

I would be a great life line.  Im a sponge for useless information.

indychinoluv

Is it a ironic that they people who say they found big foot also own a bigfoot souvenir shop

Corleone

Quote from: indychinoluv on Aug 19, 2008, 07:18 PM
Is it a ironic that they people who say they found big foot also own a bigfoot souvenir shop

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

yeah it was all a hoax

indychinoluv

Quote from: Corleone on Aug 19, 2008, 07:28 PM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Aug 19, 2008, 07:18 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

yeah it was all a hoax
At least they tried. Their bussiness would have been good for a few days!

Variable

I figured as soon as I saw those pics that this thing was a hoax.  But I didn't say anything because for some stupid reason I couldn't see the extremely obvious angle as to why someone would fake something like this.  Guess it would have made sense if I actually read the article.

Runs With The Spirit

I don't know what the big deal is, living in the woods, I forgot that there was that part of the world that has no knowledge of nature. Get out of the Concrete Jungle once in a while if you want to believe. Instead of what you read.

sharingbuns

since bigfoot appears to be almost human, would it make you a pervert if you captured one and violated it sexually?
do you think bigfoot would fight back? wouldn't it be kinda cool to be like "bigfoot? i hit that."
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

sharingbuns

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 12, 2008, 11:14 PM
since bigfoot appears to be almost human, would it make you a pervert if you captured one and violated it sexually?
do you think bigfoot would fight back? wouldn't it be kinda cool to be like "bigfoot? i hit that."
on that note, do you think bigfoot would cry afterwards?
how could you call bigfoot back? you couldn't, and then bigfoot would think you were a jerk who only cared about sex..
i advise you not to fuck bigfoot.

sharingbuns

bigfoot is like a moped, it's fun to ride until your friends see you on it

okay i'll stop, even though i could do this all night