Started by TheWatcher, Aug 15, 2008, 04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

30 Bucks a ticket

is that alot?

i plan on going oct 9

to see tegan and sara & girl in a coma

White Pwny

If you like the band you are seeing... 30 is not alot.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

Nah....$30 is pretty cheap.

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 15, 2008, 05:16 AM
If you like the band you are seeing... 30 is not alot.

ture

but i was thinking the tickets were overprice

pass shows i been to the tickets were only 12 bucks

White Pwny

I've paid 25 to go see some buddies of ours in Milwaukee!  And, I've spent as much as $70 to see gigs.   If you love the band, and you support them... 30 is really not bad at all, and hell you are right there in Chicago.  I'd say it's totally worth it.  After all, you have had them as your sig pic... I'd say you like them well enough.  30 is cheap for a night of fun, live music.. and music that you really like.  I'd say WORTH IT.

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 15, 2008, 11:38 PM
I've paid 25 to go see some buddies of ours in Milwaukee!  And, I've spent as much as $70 to see gigs.   If you love the band, and you support them... 30 is really not bad at all, and hell you are right there in Chicago.  I'd say it's totally worth it.  After all, you have had them as your sig pic... I'd say you like them well enough.  30 is cheap for a night of fun, live music.. and music that you really like.  I'd say WORTH IT.

yeah im going

wanna be my date lol

White Pwny

haha...   you said you'd be at the last 3 shows me and Jax were going to, and guess who never showed up?!

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 15, 2008, 11:42 PM
haha...   you said you'd be at the last 3 shows me and Jax were going to, and guess who never showed up?!
my bad

if deftones go on tour next year ill go for sure

TheWatcher

when buyin tickets do you pick your own seating or do they just have first come first sever on the day of the show?

devilinside

Depends on the venue. If it's all GA,then it's a free for all. But if there is reserved seating then you can browse through what hasn't sold out.
And like Cyn said,if it's a band you love,price sometimes isn't an object. (altho for 3 STP tickets it's gonna be over $200 :( )   I paid $100 each for Prince tickets in 2003...but it was worth it. Hell....I've paid $100 for one GA ticket on Ebay to see NIN.

lithium

deftones are going on tour this year.
💩

devilinside

lithium

💩

devilinside

lithium

you dont have that kinda coins to swing around little girl
💩

devilinside

i totally have 5k pennies! Didn't say dollars...now did i?

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

still in if they go on tour this year