Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sublime

Started by theis, Aug 24, 2008, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

Yea one of the Greatest bands ever.  I really got choked up when I watched the VH1 thing.  Bradley was an amazing person.  Heroin is a mother fucker

neutron liar

that new guy for sublime is amazing.  they need to get back 100% and tour

TheWatcher

theis

bright lights, big city

yeah, that's surprisingly impressive. sounds a lot like brad.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

his voice is good and he can play the guitar, but he lacks energy and he looks like a douche.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

E-Money

Who cares what he looks like, this man is a gift from god.  sublime is making music again, of course no one can replace bradley.  The kids got mad skillz tho. 

bright lights, big city

let's hope they actually record something new. I was VERY skeptical about this thing at first, but now I'm all for some new shit from them.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BamBam57

Rome is doing an amazing job!

Never thought we would get to hear this stuff live again so I am pretty excited right now.

If you didnt look at him you would never know its not Bradley.
"This place is death
I know you feel the same"

TheWatcher

anyone know whats the best album to start off with? im gettin hook... maybe the greastest hits?

theis

Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 02, 2010, 02:20 PM
anyone know whats the best album to start off with? im gettin hook... maybe the greastest hits?

get their selftitled album.

Sea Bass

Quote from: theis on Feb 22, 2010, 12:31 PM
Sublime With Rome-What I Got Live Smokeout Festival 2009

New guy is fucking awesome.

fucking sucks. only good  thing in this video is the bad brains logo on that sily cap.

E-Money

Quote from: Sea Bass on Apr 06, 2010, 06:23 AM

fucking sucks. only good  thing in this video is the bad brains logo on that sily cap.

wrong.  Rome Fucking Rocks.  Im so glad Sublime is back! 

Oldnewtype

Anyone else seeing Sublime with Rome & 311 on the Unity Tour? Got my tickets and I can't fucking wait, also really excited to hear theres a new album. Comes out July 12th so hoping for a leak soon.

Sublime With Rome: Can You Feel It ft. Wiz Khalifa (AUDIO)

The vocals on this song remind me of daryl palumbo

TheSeeker1080

I grew up listening to sublime as well, and I gotta say (sorry) that guy sounds awful. He sounds (and looks) like some random dude at a party singing along to a sublime song. Literally like he was picked up off the street and randomly started singing. Don't get me wrong I think it's awesome they found someone and may make some new music but based on that video, it is really really mediocre singing.

shine down unshy

Listened to Panic, reminds me so much of their older shit...glad Sublime is making music again.

theis

Quote from: shine down unshy on Jul 01, 2011, 03:45 AM
Listened to Panic, reminds me so much of their older shit...glad Sublime is making music again.

Panic? Is that a new song?

Oldnewtype

Sublime With Rome: Panic (Audio)

yeah its a new song, i actually heard it on the radio yesterday.

theis

Sweet, nice song.