Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ a variable white pony

Started by mrs_swa, Aug 26, 2008, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Get a job where you actually do something and aren't online talking to me!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

look.  I save lives ok chicka.  You might not appreciate that.  But them and their families do.  If im online talking to you, that means that people aren't hurt and dying.  why are you trying to spread pain and agony to the world?

plus you wish you could get paid to sit online and talk to me.  And today just happens to be a day off for me.  So ^ yours

lostpilot

oh, both of you, you're just hilarious ;D

Variable

this is a glimpse into the future of what its like to be married. 

White Pwny

Yeah, cept' we are totally never going to be married.

Variable

White Pwny

Variable

that was a sarcastic "you think"

White Pwny

Try to cover it all you want.   I know teh truth.

Variable

I guess it wasnt really sarcastic.  It was meant to say "no shit" so I dont know, call it what you will.

Variable

yo yo yo , what it is mother fucker?

we need to keep this thread going more.  Seeing as how we dont always get to talk every day.  Keep some line of communication open

Variable

White Pwny

Hey you!    Sorry, I've been workin today.   We are getting alot of rain!   Hurrican Gustav has arrived!!   =o)    And, I LOVEEEE rain!    So I've been doing all my housework!     Hope you did well on your test.     But, I'm sure you did.. afterall, you DO know everything.   haha.  =o)

Shaye

Hi. Hi. Hi.

I'm just doing my part to keep the lines of communication open.

Variable

yes, as you should.  You have been losing a lot of votes around here lately with your elitism and neglect
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 04, 2008, 07:50 PM
Hey you!    Sorry, I've been workin today.   We are getting alot of rain!   Hurrican Gustav has arrived!!   =o)    And, I LOVEEEE rain!    So I've been doing all my housework!     Hope you did well on your test.     But, I'm sure you did.. afterall, you DO know everything.   haha.  =o)
test got cancled till next tuesday.  All that stress for nothing.  Well, until tuesday.  So of course now I get no relief from it.  Fuckers.

Gustav hu?  didnt know illinois had a coast with the gulf ;)  How are things going for you today sinner?

White Pwny

No no... no gulf.   Just all the residual rain from the hurricane.  Silly.    I'm good.    Really good in fact.   I love this rain.   Makes me feel renewed.  We haven't had rain in a long time.     Sorry about the test getting pushed back.  That is really shitty.  All that stress for nothing... more til Tues!   Not cool.    How are things with you?!

Variable

Things are ok.  Im tired.  but its friday so its cool.  I had a good run this morning.  Going to try to get a good work out in this evening. bla bla same as usual bla bla

White Pwny

So.  uh... where's this line of communication?!   *looks around*

Variable

hey kid.  Its always open on my end.  as I pointed out, before you made that post complaining about the lines.  I had been the last person to post

White Pwny

Well now I have the last post!   Ha!   Take that!