Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Well we might as well have a McCain thread too......

Started by Variable, Aug 29, 2008, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defkitty

Fox news-Rupert Murdoch

McCain-master of political theater

The Fed-unconstitutional and technically illegal

Palin-troopergate
          bridge to nowhere
          money stolen for the funds for bridge to nowhere
          hypocrisy in asking people to "respect her daughters decision" when she won't respect ours
          supposed foreign relations experience by being in close proximity with another nation
          obviously has no clue what her running mate stands for
          and of course
          lipstick

he who dies with the most toys wins

goldpony

^^ the most comprehensive and intellignet take on McCain yet, nice work defkitty
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

LoL thats great. I can't wait for tonight, I hope McCain tells us some more war stories
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I hung out with my best friend and her husband today,and they are hardcore Republicans...and you'll be happy to know Trey,they said they wanted to vote for Ron Paul! hahahahaha

Variable

sound like smart people.  True republicans should be pretty disgusted with Bush and McCain. You should really read Ron Paul's book.  Its amazing

devilinside

Maybe i'll buy it one day. But I want the Dita Von Teese book first...OUUWAAHHH!!

Variable

If I lived near you I would buy it for you.  I buy it for anyone who wants it.  Im kind of like a Gideon with the bible.  I just really believe in the message of the book.  The world would be so much better off if we add opted the policy Dr. Pail speaks about in his book.  Its pretty short, you can kill it in no time.  You should pick it up.  I guarantee it will change the way you view the world forever.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 29, 2008, 02:34 AM
okay okay...I'll get it!

But....DITA!

I would rather sit down and speak with Ron Paul than have all night alone with her. 

devilinside

Variable

No.  Skanks like her are a dime a dozen.  I don't get to sit down and have intelligent discussions with brilliant people - heroes of mine very often.  Sorry for being influenced more by great political thinkers and revolutionaries than sex symbols.  I'm such a douche.

lithium

you'd arrive to your little sit down, only to find a note that read "brb fag, im out with dita von teese"
💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

If you say so.BUT...how do you know she's not a brilliant woman? Because she's a famous burlesque dancer or cause she's into fetish photography or cause she married,and divorced Marilyn Manson? How can u judge her mind by how she looks??

I get what ur saying,Ron Paul is a big influence on u,but calling her a skank and pretty much saying she's stupid is pretty lame when you PROBABLY don't know soo much about the woman (other than what I listed above).

Variable

I did not call her stupid.  I called her a skank and a sex symbol.  But only after I made a very simple statement.  And then you called me gay for making the statement.  We were talking about books.  I was suggesting Ron Paul's book.  You said that you wanted to read it, but you wanted to read Dita's book first.  Then you posted a pic of her.  To which obviously I found sexy and attractive.  To try and make a point as to how much I enjoyed his book, and respect the man.  I said that I would rather sit and be able to have a conversation with him rather then spend all night having sex with this beautiful woman.  Then you called me gay.

So we went from a simple conversation where we were sharing people that we like with each other, to you insulting me.  So I fired back.  In my own defense, I didn't take a shot at you like you did to me.  Then you act like I'm some terrible , elite, asshole.  I was simply defending myself by saying that my life has been influenced more by men like Ron Paul and Thomas Jefferson then by pop culture sex symbols.  I see beautiful women all the time.  I have had plenty of sex with beautiful women.  I have never been able to meet such an influential.  Definitely never had a private conversation with them.  If that makes me gay and an elitist to you people, then I think you are fucked up. I was not insulting any of you, or saying I was better than anyone. 

Oh an Kelly.  I'm sorry that you got so offended by my skank comment.  But image, and how you choose to have people perceive you, says a lot about you.  She has produced thousands of pictures of her being half naked, or naked.  She wrote two books that I could find.  One called naked ambition and her earlier book Burlesque/Fetish and The Art of the Teese I could not find much info on naked ambition but the most people could say about Burlesque/Fetish and The Art of the Teese is that it had a lot of good pictures.  Her biggest accomplishment seems to be that she designed a product for wonderbra.  I dont think this is a woman who is trying to be known for her brilliance or intellect. 

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 29, 2008, 02:28 AM
You still owe my daughter one!    =o)
ill mail it to her.  But only on the condition that you read it to her ;)

alvarezbassist17

let's just ice mccain and put paul on the fucking ticket.  he would totally win if the republicans would just get behind him