Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Well we might as well have a McCain thread too......

Started by Variable, Aug 29, 2008, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

That's whats fucked up. He would win and he is actually the best man for the job.

defkitty

Wow thanks for all the info.!  I had never really looked into Ron Paul, but he has some great ideas and a great general philosophy.  I still am voting for Obama this time though.  I definitely think it's awesome though that Ron Paul is against the FDIC...it really coincides with a lot of proposed theories on international banks that the documentary "Zeitgeist" suggests (and foreshadows now that you look at our current economy).  It's crazy to me how the FDIC is not being questioned enough by our media in relation to all of this -they make our money backed by thin air and therefore can control how much we have... this is nuts and definitely unconstitutional. 
I agree that the internet is really the most objective form of research that we have left today...Fox is way too conservative (Rupert Murdoch, Bill O'Reilly), MSNBC/NBC are very liberal (Keith Olberman/Rachel Maddow--I do still love to watch them rant), and pretty much all the others seem to be biased depending on which anchor is on.  Funny I seem to watch the news more for comedic entertainment now than for informational purposes....kinda sad actually....

he who dies with the most toys wins

devilinside

John McCain will be arriving here in Nashville any minute for tomorrow nights debate....

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

defkitty

Looks like McCain has a new friend....joe the plumber.  Let me start by saying that I have absolutely nothing against plumbers in general.  It's an extremely necessary job and I'm grateful for all that they do.  However when this joe guy starts influencing the votes for the leader of the free world....I get worried.  McCain is truly desperate if he's going this low. 

I really find it suspicious that this guy just happened to get questions with each of them and just happened to get them all answered on camera too.  I guess Joe the Plumber is plan z for the McCain campaign. 

This guy was mentioned more in the final presidential debate than the word "Iraq."  Wow.
I'd like to see the candidates prove they're "middle class worthiness" by living in it rather than manipulating some middle class citizen into supporting them on national television.  This is sick and this guy obviously has no idea what the candidates stand for because he supports McCain (for his super low taxes) when Obama would actually tax him less.  Hmmmm....someone call out Sarah Palin for another distraction-the facts may just start to get in the way again.  This whole thing is a fucking circus.

lostpilot

Ha, Obama kicked McCains ass in the third debate.

defkitty

Update---Joe the plumber is not an actual plumber----I repeat mr. middle class joe is a POSER. 

C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y
Can't say I didn't expect it from McCain and his disgusting campaign.

If I were Obama I would rip that bitch apart.  But I guess he's too chill for that.

Variable

Quote from: defkitty on Oct 16, 2008, 07:18 PM
This is sick and this guy obviously has no idea what the candidates stand for because he supports McCain (for his super low taxes) when Obama would actually tax him less.
This is not true.  You are being sold the small picture when Obama says he will lower taxes for 90% or 95% or whatever the fuck he is saying.  Each of their tax plans puts a huge tax bourdon on the American people.  It doesn't matter what end you take it from, you will feel it financially. 

You don't have to believe in the "trickle down" effect for wealth and prosperity.  That is fine.  However the trickle down of misery is a tried and true fact.  If you add millions of dollars in tax bourdons to the employers of America.  It's going to come out of the pocket of the employees.  Because you can be dam sure that the CEO isn't going to give up his pay.  No pay raises to meet inflation, cuts in benefits, outsourcing, machine labor.....whatever these guys have to do to make up for this money.  They will do.  Because in the end all these companies produce is profits.  Fuck with their profits, and they will fuck their workers.  That is truth we can all believe in.

and to be 100% honest man.  I don't want to hear shit about conspiracies that McCain is cooking up to win.  I have only been back in America for like 12 hours and I am already appalled by the obvious red carpet treatment obama is getting from the press.  Every magazine rack I walk by has Obama's face on it with some kind of positive message.  Mens fucking health has Obama onthe cover?  What the fuck?
Then I see the new cover of rolling stone with McCain crashing a plane on it.  Headlining something about his past being reckless and deceiving or dangerous or dishonest....something like that. 
I was watching CNN's recap of the debates closing comments.  They took McCain and turned the screen black and white.  Then when Obama came around.  They kept everything red, white, and bue.  WTF is that? 
Then O'reilly can't say one true negative thing about a democrat without being accused of being a GOP pawn.  But douche bags like Keith Olberman can dedicate every episode of their entire program to doing nothing but trying to tear appart the McCain / Palin ticket. 
Spare me the bull shit man.  There is an obvious machine working for Obama out there.  It is literally making me sick to walk around these air ports and see it.  Not very many of you seem to care though.  Probably because it's working in your favor.