Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Xerces Limewire download

Started by ironfinger, Sep 03, 2008, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironfinger

Howdy.  My main reason for coming here is that I found a song and I cannot figure out what it is.  When I tried to download Xerces from Limewire I got some other song.  It is totally not Xerces.  It is an awesome instrumental song, though.  Does anyone know what song it is? 

deftoneskoen

tarkil

Please don't post it you're right... Like that it will be easier for us to help you...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ironfinger

Hey, I am going to put the mystery song on a myspace account tonight and make a post with the address as well.  Then someone can check it out without having to download it  and hopefully we can figure out what it is. 

Corleone

It's prob that fake SNW leak that had a bunch of crappy new rock songs.

ironfinger

and now the answer:   the song is Ataraxia by Cave In.  The myspace filter gave me the answer.  then I went and checked out some other songs by Cave-In.  this song is really cool, but everything else they had really sucked pretty bad.  wow. 

Corleone

Quote from: ironfinger on Sep 04, 2008, 09:57 PM
and now the answer:   the song is Ataraxia by Cave In.  The myspace filter gave me the answer.  then I went and checked out some other songs by Cave-In.  this song is really cool, but everything else they had really sucked pretty bad.  wow. 

cave in has some good songs man... keep looking

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 05, 2008, 12:52 AM
and now the answer:   the song is Ataraxia by Cave In.  The myspace filter gave me the answer.  then I went and checked out some other songs by Cave-In.  this song is really cool, but everything else they had really sucked pretty bad.  wow. 

if you mean their first 2 albums, otherwise its all craptacular
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 08, 2008, 11:13 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Sep 05, 2008, 12:52 AM

if you mean their first 2 albums, otherwise its all craptacular

lol i said some, i don't even have anything of thiers as of now